Thanks

MBF Mindcrack Themed Server

About our server-
    This is a survival Mindcrack based server. This means we are organizing like the Official Mindcrack Server.(Mindcrack Network. Your official home for all things Mindcrack) We will have a spawn village, and Nether Hub. This server will have a max of 10 people able to join(not including the hosts). BLTBrothers(https://www.minecraft...406693-nexulus/) and I choco100 (https://www.minecraft...04452-choco100/) are the admins of the server.This server is a paid server. We hope to make a fun server that people can enjoy and have fun with others.

How to join-
    There are currently 9 openings available. To try out for joining you must post on this forum, answering the following questions. BLTBrothers and I will look over these submissions and chose ten of them to let join our server(we will message the people we chose the ip). Example submission:

Minecraft username: choco100

First joined minecraft: Jan, 2010

Minecraft Specialty: Building/Harvesting(Examples: Architecture, Redstone, Mobfarms, Villages, PVP, Ect)

Personality Paragraph: (Small Paragraph on your favorite thing about minecraft and why)

We will not judge by age, grammar or spelling. If you are hoping to join or are please read the next section.

Do not be a jerk!-
    When playing the server please use common sense. Please be thoughtful to others by not killing all animals so none can be bread, filling creeper holes, not stealing from others, not spamming chat, not killing people for no reason and treating people fairly.Just like mindcrack we can prank each other as long as the prank does not cost any actual damage of builds.(no fire, lava, or TNT). The server will be pretty laid back.

When you join-
    You may build any type of building in the spawn village but just to warn you BLTBrothers and I live together in a big cave home under spawn.(Just ask where to mine if needed). If you got questions just ask us any you need when we are on.

Please Enjoy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I hope you get some good players, good luck