Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
    So that ****** ( @xnurf ) made a thread asking how to kill himself with no pain.

So I'm Christian and I know that God created me perfect in his eyes. He didn't really want me to harm my body, did he?

WHY SUICIDE?
    Because your family are fucking the shit up for you?
    Because your friends are ******s and suck dicks too much?
    Because a girl just didn't want to be with you?
    Because you don't have enough money to get the life basics?
    WHY SUICIDE?

So you think you're in the middle of a crisis and suicide is the answer?
    Did you ever think about that you're killing?
    Killing. Killing would throw you right there in hell!
    If you jumped in front of a car and it just killed you, the car driver would probably have nightmares till he die.
    If you used any other method you will still be killing every single family member and friend everyday.

You must survive the crisis you're in. If you suicide, it's too late to come back. You're in hell.
    If you can't do it alone, ask God to help you. Ask a friend. Ask someone who you trust.
    Just don't suicide because if you did, you're in a much worse crisis.

TL;DR

Don't suicide. Suicide will just put you in hell nothing more.
    Well the most people here on greece suicide cause as it is well known , from the crisis . so i think your state is valid !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

So I'm Christian and I know that God created me perfect in his eyes. He didn't really want me to harm my body, did he?

Nope Jesus wants you to kill yourself fgt
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Honestly, just the idea of not having to wake up in the morning for work sounds like the perfect reasons to do this

But I know better
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    His name is Flying Spaghetti Monster you heretic scum.
    ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER

Quote Originally Posted by hogaarden View Post
    Fight me bro?
    If you're going to mock religion, at least get the name right
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

Bernard (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    if u commit suicide you can't handle life and you're a ******

christians r also ******s

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People don't know that suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by L33tPoop View Post
    if u commit suicide you can't handle life and you're a ******
    christians r also ******s
    Gj being as ignorant as Christians

Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    People don't know that suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.
    Not always
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 05-04-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    can we move this in Debate Fort? thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    OT: your subconscious shows how afraid you are from death, your fear to face it makes you believe in something you can't even understand or prove yourself of its existence. You say you saw this and heared that, your subconscious is playing tricks on you and you can't even distinguish reality from ilusion anymore. You need to cut the shit and believe in yourself, not in an alternative way to believe you can control death.

You're a human being so you're trying to put some logic into this to make things easier to believe, so you create a place in your mind which is far more terrifying than your fear from death or any other deepest fear, to force you into believing a way to control your deepest fears and desires, creating a paradise, this way you can have anything you want, with fair logic ofc "you're a good person and you're the happiest fuck, you're a bad person and you're fucked", this must give you at least some sanity making it easier to have faith into this right? Someone has gone through this process and carried his solution for everything in his head sharing with everyone else who was been living a fucked up life so this somewhat fairytale bullshit makes things so much better for you to not kill yourself and get along with your life happy and joyous till the day you die, happy and joyous. Anyone handles his fears and problems in their own way, this is just one of the easiest solutions for you to live your life carefree ignoring the laws of physics, then someone takes this to the next level and decides to push their so called beliefs into the limit, write a book and name it a bible, call himself the god's follower, making everyone else who wants to control their own life and future for once, join them in their own pointless faith with more bullshit to sweet their taste.

Despite all these ego lies and fake beliefs, I only call this apparent solution as pointless cuz instead of bringing everyone together, this became the source of pain, cuz humans are too emotional and start killing themselves, cuz they don't believe each others ways of challenging logic itself for their own amusement. that's when logic wins and faith becomes known as a desfigured concept to start killing each others, cuz both believed in bypassing death and such fears in different ways. Sad as fuck. Face your problems, that will only lead you to an ignorant death just because you wanted the best, eternal life.

Last edited by CorssaKov; 05-04-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    I'll keep that in mind.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    Time for another ABC post.

a) There are legitimate reasons to kill yourself.
    b) Don't drag religion into a debate about suicide. It doesn't bother me if you're religious or not but know that most of MPGH are unaffiliated and will probably just think you're retarded.
    c) Having a suicidal ideation doesn't make you a "******" - it makes you mentally ill. Telling someone with a serious mental disorder that causes suicidal thoughts not to kill themselves because they'll go to hell is the same as telling a rape victim that God didn't approve of them being raped. In short, you're an idiot.

TL;DR - statistically speaking, most people experience a form of depression and/or suicidal ideation sometime during their lives. I'll like to see where OP's God is when that day comes.
    I just started it by my religious believes to get to send that even in religious believes it is wrong to suicide. They made it turn up to be a religion debate...

Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]8050948]There are a lot of reasons for suicide these days, but those reasons are generally flawed. I really hate insolent people like you though. What if xnurf doesn't have friends, family or is against religion? What if he has mental illnesses or other things that prevent him from living a life like yours? You really should consider others before blatantly insulting others. I think you are an idiot who can't think for himself, who looks on others for reassurance because you aren't even sure the bullshit you are spouting is right or not. There are many religions, how can you be so sure that your religion is right? Because the bible says so? Because your church says so? Have you even read the bible?
    People who suicide are ******s and dicks. I have toughs like hell, I have no friends. In fact, I get bullied, beaten, and stolen daily.
    Non of the religions is real until you're a "mental," like me, who actually had stuff from what I call God happen in my life.
    I read the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

It ain't like that for everyone. You're a dick if you label all of them as cowards. Suicide isn't about some sort of pissing contest of who can go through the most sickening shit without dying.
    People who suicide are the dicks and cowards, so are you. If you can't face anything as a man. If you can't face your enemies and their stupid reason to fuck with you. You're a coward. Even if they cause inner shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I just started it by my religious believes to get to send that even in religious believes it is wrong to suicide. They made it turn up to be a religion debate...
    People who suicide are ******s and dicks. I have toughs like hell, I have no friends. In fact, I get bullied, beaten, and stolen daily.
    Non of the religions is real until you're a "mental," like me, who actually had stuff from what I call God happen in my life.
    I read the bible.
    People who suicide are the dicks and cowards, so are you. If you can't face anything as a man. If you can't face your enemies and their stupid reason to fuck with you. You're a coward. Even if they cause inner shit.
    You're such a nice Christian

Thanks
    Well suicide is a way out of pain for some people.

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by NormenJaydenFBI View Post
    Well suicide is a way out of pain for some people.
    as religion. Accordingly to his definition of a ******, OP is a fag, yet he persists to call others of fgts.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast