Thanks
    LOL HE LIEK ZORO OR SUMTIN RITE?

L̛̝o̫̦̪̜y̺͓̞͖͟a̱͠l̷͖͎t̖̖y ̺͖̟ͅ
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by -V- View Post
    Good evening, mpgh. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this day,by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted in irc channels, and mods will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this site, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others(like mpgh's endrit,hyak), and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? Out of date hacks, spam, powermad mods. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to destroying mpgh, Dave84311. He promised you a place to socialize, he promised you hacks, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Several sought to disrupt that silence.

But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me.
    If you dont like it here then GTFO.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Thanks
    NO U .

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    While your speech was..interesting to say the least, do you have any plans as to how you will achieve these results? Or were you merely expressing your thoughts in the hopes that someone will rise beside you, and offer you a well thought out solution? Alas, not all of us are so unwelcoming to change, but it must be done with grace and swiftness, hardly ever a combination, but achieved by intelligent means and even more intelligent if not genius plans. I salute you for a well written statement, but I'm afraid words will do very little for you in this chaotic world.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Intelligence coupled with a girl and HAWT beats your attempt at doing something almost EVERYONE else has tried - to make change through a single post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    V, what r u exactly doing here on mpgh
    I'm a fan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    you argue, you lose

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    While your speech was..interesting to say the least, do you have any plans as to how you will achieve these results? Or were you merely expressing your thoughts in the hopes that someone will rise beside you, and offer you a well thought out solution? Alas, not all of us are so unwelcoming to change, but it must be done with grace and swiftness, hardly ever a combination, but achieved by intelligent means and even more intelligent if not genius plans. I salute you for a well written statement, but I'm afraid words will do very little for you in this chaotic world.
    the value and veracity of our movment shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol.
    So many quotes from V for Vendetta

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ahh the meer fact you may have heard these very words before, by no means changes there meaning, nor our intentions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    wow..she(LIZ) showed some real Vocab right there.
    Last edited by OMARz; 07-17-2009 at 12:49 AM.
    [IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb368/adnyana179a/HalaMadrid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    some of you make me feel stupid just by reading your posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Buenas noches, mpgh. Permítaseme, en primer lugar pedir disculpas por esta interrupción. Yo, como muchos de ustedes, apreciar la comodidad de todos los días de rutina, la seguridad de los familiares, la tranquilidad de la repetición. Me gusta tanto como cualquier tipo. Pero en el espíritu de la conmemoración, con lo que los acontecimientos importantes del pasado normalmente asociados con la muerte de una persona o de la finalización de algunos sangrienta lucha terrible, una celebración de un bonito vacaciones, pensé que podría marcar el día de hoy, tomando un tiempo fuera de nuestro vida diaria para sentarse y charlar un poco. Existen, por supuesto, aquellos que no quieren hablar con nosotros. Sospecho que incluso ahora, los pedidos se gritó en canales de IRC, y mods pronto en su camino. ¿Por qué? Mientras que la porra, porque puede utilizarse en lugar de conversación, las palabras siempre conservarán su poder. Palabras ofrecen los medios de significado, y para los que escuchan, la enunciación de la verdad. Y la verdad es que hay algo terriblemente mal en este sitio, no está ahí? Crueldad y la injusticia, la intolerancia y la opresión. Y donde una vez que tenía la libertad de objetar, para pensar y hablar como lo estimara oportuno, ahora tienen censores y sistemas de vigilancia de coaccionar a su conformidad y solicitando su envío. ¿Cómo sucede esto? ¿Quién es el culpable?Bueno sin duda hay personas más responsables que otras (como mpgh del endrit, hyak), y ellos tendrán que rendir cuentas, pero de nuevo a decir verdad, si estás buscando a los culpables, sólo tiene que mirar en un espejo. Sé por qué lo hizo. Sé que tenían miedo. ¿Quién no sería? Fecha de pirateos, spam, powermad mods. Hay una miríada de problemas que conspiraron para corromper su razón y robarte tu sentido común. Tengo miedo lo mejor de ti, y en su pánico que se dirigió a la destrucción de mpgh, Dave84311. Prometió que un lugar para socializar, prometió que "hacks", y todo lo que se exige a cambio de su silencio, obediente consentimiento. Varios trataron de interrumpir ese silencio.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    dr;tl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    okey.. wth are you ?
    the saver of mpgh ? so.. from what are you going to save us ?
    I would be plesured if some one saved of from you ?
    Don't be all like '' Woe..ahh... Im so smart whit my fucking long post''
    Dont make me madd >: }

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast