Lurking
    I don't even...
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    That's the point you people don't seem to get. We don't headbang to "look cool", we couldn't give a single shit what people think. I simply get into the music, and in turn headbang.
    If you are just getting "into the music", then why do metalheads post headbanging videos?
    Also, if you don't care what people people think of your headbanging, then why post videos again?
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/

Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

Previous name: Hax3rman

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

If you are just getting "into the music", then why do metalheads post headbanging videos?
    Also, if you don't care what people people think of your headbanging, then why post videos again?
    We generally don't post videos. A lot of those vidoes were submitted for a community music video. The band Meadows End was gathering submissions of people headbanging, and then compiling them into their video for "Devilspeed Loathekill". A lot of those got ripped from that.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

We generally don't post videos. A lot of those vidoes were submitted for a community music video. The band Meadows End was gathering submissions of people headbanging, and then compiling them into their video for "Devilspeed Loathekill". A lot of those got ripped from that.
    "We generally don't post videos."
    Well they are still posted

"A lot of those vidoes were submitted for a community music video. The band Meadows End was gathering submissions of people headbanging, and then compiling them into their video for "Devilspeed Loathekill". A lot of those got ripped from that."
    I wasn't asking for the source of the videos.

The questions still stands, why post the videos if you don't care what others think, and you are just getting into the music?

Info

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

"We generally don't post videos."
    Well they are still posted

"A lot of those vidoes were submitted for a community music video. The band Meadows End was gathering submissions of people headbanging, and then compiling them into their video for "Devilspeed Loathekill". A lot of those got ripped from that."
    I wasn't asking for the source of the videos.

The questions still stands, why post the videos if you don't care what others think, and you are just getting into the music?
    Are you serious?

I don't really see what you're getting at. You do realize you can post a video without caring what people think?
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Reasonable amount of hair will do good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Are you serious?

I don't really see what you're getting at. You do realize you can post a video without caring what people think?
    I am getting to the fact that what you originally posted was incorrect, and I want to know the actual reason.
    Videos are uploaded to be shared. You would not share a video if you didn't care what others think about it.
    This is fun, lol.

Info

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I am getting to the fact that what you originally posted was incorrect, and I want to know the actual reason.
    Videos are uploaded to be shared. You would not share a video if you didn't care what others think about it.
    This is fun, lol.
    Do you really think that the uploader of every video ever cares about what people think? For example let's say someone uploads a troll rick-roll video. Do you think they care that the people hate the video? No. Same thing applies here. For you to have the outright arrogance of stating that my original comment was "incorrect" is simply astounding. You have not a single shred of insight into my own personal thoughts or actions, therefore you can not possibly write the statement off as such.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Do you really think that the uploader of every video ever cares about what people think? For example let's say someone uploads a troll rick-roll video. Do you think they care that the people hate the video? No. Same thing applies here. For you to have the outright arrogance of stating that my original comment was "incorrect" is simply astounding. You have not a single shred of insight into my own personal thoughts or actions, therefore you can not possibly write the statement off as such.
    "For example let's say someone uploads a troll rick-roll video. Do you think they care that the people hate the video?"
    Okay, we can use this example.
    If someone was to post a video for the sole purpose of trolling, do I think that they care that people hate the video?
    Yes, I do. They don't care in a way that they hope the person likes it. They care in the way that they hope that the person gets angry aka hate it, that in turn makes them laugh.

"
    You have not a single shred of insight into my own personal thoughts or actions, therefore you can not possibly write the statement off as such."
    I do not need to know your personal thoughts to write what you said off as incorrect.
    Example: Lets say that I would post something along the lines of "There is only 10 states in the United States of America." You would not need to know what I was thinking to know what I have said was incorrect.

Info

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    That's the point you people don't seem to get. We don't headbang to "look cool", we couldn't give a single shit what people think. I simply get into the music, and in turn headbang.
    There's a reason why only metal heads do it, because you guys are influenced by each other. You obviously do care what people think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

There's a reason why only metal heads do it, because you guys are influenced by each other. You obviously do care what people think.
    People who listen to rock do it as well. As for "influenced by each other", that is a completely incorrect assumption. I headbang in the privacy of my own apartment, with no one around. Please spew your ignorance elsewhere.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

"For example let's say someone uploads a troll rick-roll video. Do you think they care that the people hate the video?"
    Okay, we can use this example.
    If someone was to post a video for the sole purpose of trolling, do I think that they care that people hate the video?
    Yes, I do. They don't care in a way that they hope the person likes it. They care in the way that they hope that the person gets angry aka hate it, that in turn makes them laugh.

"
    You have not a single shred of insight into my own personal thoughts or actions, therefore you can not possibly write the statement off as such."
    I do not need to know your personal thoughts to write what you said off as incorrect.
    Example: Lets say that I would post something along the lines of "There is only 10 states in the United States of America." You would not need to know what I was thinking to know what I have said was incorrect.
    ​You made the assumption that I care, with no insight into who I am as a person. You can not possibly say I am incorrect, as it is my own thoughts.
    @Empire
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

People who listen to rock do it as well. As for "influenced by each other", that is a completely incorrect assumption. I headbang in the privacy of my own apartment, with no one around. Please spew your ignorance elsewhere.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

​You made the assumption that I care, with no insight into who I am as a person. You can not possibly say I am incorrect, as it is my own thoughts.
    @Empire
    Then why would you do it if you're not influenced by others who do it? Make some sense. You would never do it if you didn't see other people do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Then why would you do it if you're not influenced by others who do it? Make some sense. You would never do it if you didn't see other people do it.
    Not to be rude, but you're absolutely wrong. I first listened to AC/DC when I was 4. Both my parents hated the music, and I had never been exposed to people headbaning. I headbanged to AC/DC when I was 4. It's natural to me, it goes with the music, not because other people do it. To be honest, I've never seen another human being headbang in person. I headbang for myself, not for others.

Have you ever tapped your foot to a song? Did you see other people do it, and that's why you're doing it? No.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Not to be rude, but you're absolutely wrong. I first listened to AC/DC when I was 4. Both my parents hated the music, and I had never been exposed to people headbaning. I headbanged to AC/DC when I was 4. It's natural to me, it goes with the music, not because other people do it. To be honest, I've never seen another human being headbang in person. I headbang for myself, not for others.
    I'm not even gonna say anything anymore, this is like talking to a brick. Do what you want, just let it be known you look like a retard and you don't have to care, I'm still gonna state my own and the majority of peoples' opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

@Empire
    I didn't assume you care.
    I assumed people who post videos of headbanging, and headbangers care.

Info

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.

My current favorite song

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast