Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

whats a nice mouse to buy for FPS games?

IDK if this goes in combat arms but basically its the only FPS i play lol so yah... whats a good mouse to buy for FPS games..... if its not too much trouble leaving the price would be thankful

EDIT~
    its for a lap top. and my budgest aint that high so dont say any $100 mouses lol

Edit~
    im thinking about the logtech mx518 right now... the price is okay... but it sounds nice... any better mouse around that place? or is that mouse rly good?
    i just the logitech G9 for $50... at best buy lol.... should i get that or mx518..... btw now mx cost more O.O
    Last edited by urukillora; 07-17-2009 at 01:08 AM.
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]https://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just use a laser mouse I bought from wal-mart.
    This thing is awesome and kicks ass.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
    I just use a laser mouse I bought from wal-mart.
    This thing is awesome and kicks ass.
    kinda late but obama made u a minion gratz. and btw how much did it cost and is it a usb mouse? cause i plan on using it on my pc >.>
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you are rich get a logitech G9. Most ppl who are not pro gamers get the Microsoft Sidewinder X6. Its about 50 bucks. The keyboard that you can also buy with them should be backlit. Dpi is the detection of dots per inch and it should be more accurate the more dpi. For you probably get something around 1200-1600dpi. For the sidewinder there are like extra keys that you can set functions to. Most gamers know Wireless mice are prone to lag so probably get a wired mouse. Bluetooth is personally to fiddly so don't bother with it.
    Last edited by Ghty82; 07-17-2009 at 12:24 AM.

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The mouse I have is wireless and was about $40.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I got a gaming mouse the other day its pretty good it has switches on the bottom to control how fast it responds and stuff it was like 80$ (Razer Salmosa)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayex For This Useful Post:

PIGNIS (07-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayex View Post
    I got a gaming mouse the other day its pretty good it has switches on the bottom to control how fast it responds and stuff it was like 80$ (Razer Salmosa)
    hmm is it wireless or wired? O.O oh well ill just go google it lol. but $80.... kinda pricey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
    If you are rich get a logitech G9. Most ppl who are not pro gamers get the Microsoft Sidewinder X6. Its about 50 bucks. The keyboard that you can also buy with them should be backlit. Dpi is the detection of dots per inch and it should be more accurate the more dpi. For you probably get something around 1200-1600dpi. For the sidewinder there are like extra keys that you can set functions to. Most gamers know Wireless mice are prone to lag so probably get a wired mouse. Bluetooth is personally to fiddly so don't bother with it.
    hmm i dont think i need a key board cause im gonna use a lap top..... but then the x9 mouse looks pretty nice but when i searched for prices... soo many different prices... some were $40 and others were $110.... the G9 was $90 and is it rly that good?
    Also is it good to have more DPI than 1600 or should i keep looking for mouse around that range O>o
    Last edited by urukillora; 07-17-2009 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    lol... I just use a normal 3 button laser mouse XD
    I think its Gateway, the mark its erased now because of intense usage -.-

And I do well playing CA with it... my KDR is kinda decent I think... 1.47 KDR ^^
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
    lol... I just use a normal 3 button laser mouse XD
    I think its Gateway, the mark its erased now because of intense usage -.-

And I do well playing CA with it... my KDR is kinda decent I think... 1.47 KDR ^^
    hmm i might sound like a choob but what does having all those extra buttons do O.O
    i have a mac mighty mouse and the crappy comp mouse that comes with a computer.... i know... its shitty.... and my dad... fking broke 5 mouses.... in one fking day.....
    How much did that mouse cost?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I ALSO GOT A LASER MOUSE TOO (Models 3d Optical Mouse)
    also made in China
    AND LIKE WHAT BSG.FLASH SAID
    IT DOES KICK ASS

Thanks
    The wireless gigiforce mouses from radio shack that are like 30$ work preety good with a 3 month radio shack money back garrenty - get a new one every 2 months!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ya i would just recommend you get a ms sidewinder cos logitech is generally considered to be the best mouse manufacturer but they are ripoffs unless it is on sale.

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I use this Logitech Marble Mouse - 4-btn Trackball - Wired - PS/2, USB. It works very well for everything for me, but it takes some getting used to. It shows being $15 new and $46 used
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?
    [IMG]https://i660.photobucke*****m/albums/uu327/EddieTheWin/duff.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
    Ya i would just recommend you get a ms sidewinder cos logitech is generally considered to be the best mouse manufacturer but they are ripoffs unless it is on sale.
    at best buy i found the G9 for $50..... cheaper than the side winder..... should i jsut get that or the mx518 for $50?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hm... dont like my optic mouse.... like i barely move it up and the crosshair already on the ceiling D:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast