Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

[NA|EU] WooLevel.53 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]

WooLeveling.exe is exclusively the hack-free leveling portion of Woo.exe
    Get the latest version at MPGH!

Main features:
    - NA/EU
    - Full version of Woo will available when public god/noai/ohk/aoe commands are publicly released
    - Boat reload feature if kicked to town
    - Option to level up your transformation skill
    - Supports all resolutions EXCEPT "Custom->Fullscreen"
    - *Autosell, automail, and console-related GUI functions are disabled for this bot for confusion reduction
    - Currently supports: Pillar Karok and Longsword Fiona. *email me if you have a question about this.

NOTE: I cannot test the EU functionality. If there are problems, let me know

New for .53
    Added Jump+Smash option.

If you get an error/detection message:
    Upload a screenshot (SS) to imageshack and post the link of the error message. If you simply say "it's detected", I will not post a new version. I cannot always replicate the same problems you guys get. Please help me out, and the other contributors on this site, by doing this. Thanks!

Table of Contents
    -GUI interfaces:
    -What this does:
    -How to use:
    -Common problems:
    -How AP spender works:

GUI interfaces:

What This Does:
    This will spam White Tyrant's Challenge without using hacks. Gold is required to run this via repair costs; however, 50-125% of the repair costs (depending on your gear) will be covered by selling the Epic Enhancement stones collected, and NPC'ing the rest of the drops. This will NOT GET YOU GOLD. Better gear will cost more to run the bot, but will also go through the runs faster. Worse gear is cheaper to run (you may actually make a small amount of gold), but the runs will take longer.

Advantages to this program are that you are not using hacks, so the chances of being banned are significantly decreased/eliminated. You can get to level 70 -> 80 in about a week; leveling from 70-80 will net you about 20k AP. Disadvantages are that minimum stats (and consequentially a related min char level) are required to run this, particularly for your defense. Suggested minimum stats for Hard difficulty will be noted in the message box before the bot starts.

Since your inventory will fill quickly even after just a few runs, a Mailbot is included.

How to use:

1 - Start Woo.exe as admin (You can start this after Vindictus is started too)
    2 - Start Vindictus
    3 - Get on a boat for White Tyran't Challenge
    4 - Hit "Home" on your keyboard
    5 - Set the checkboxes/user inputs value as desired
    6 - Hit "Start"
    7 - Input how many dungeon runs you would like to complete before the bot repairs your gear, and select your character. A message box will appear; for optimal functionality, do what it says.

In-game Settings
    When I installed the game, these following in-game settings were default. If you differ from these, the bot may not work well, or at all.
    - Mouse mode
    - Mouse Sensitivity = 3
    - Space bar is dodge (not jump)
    - "Attack in direction of the camera" and "Display boss names" are checked, and everything else in the right pane of Advanced Settings is unchecked

For some attack patterns, checking "Auto-lock onto bosses" in the Advanced Settings may better optimize the damage done to the boss. If the message box says to do so; it probably is best to try that way first.

For those under lvl ~60 and die before killing the bear
    Either grind to a higher level, or you may also try implementing the low lvl .hfs file I created to complement this bot. Also note that at the time of this post, it is patched; I am leaving the link in here in case a work-around is made. Be warned, adding hacks to use of this bot will only increase your chances of being banned. Also maxing certain skills, like Standing Endurance, and making sure your character's carrying weight is in the white region (in your inventory screen) will significantly improve the efficiency of this bot. Having a Stone enchant on your chestpiece will significantly improve performance also. Skills like Defense/Combat/Smash/Plate masteries and char-specific attacks implemented by the bot are also recommended to be r9 or higher to improve the efficiency.

"Fight in Tunnel" and "Spam Jump Smash" options
    Checking "Fight in Tunnel" will force your character to run back into the tunnel to fight the bear and use a different aggressive attack pattern. Uncheck "Auto-lock onto bosses" in the game settings for this option, or you won't make it back into the tunnel. The bot will use slot 1 before starting; if you're a lower level, I'd recommend putting a stamina slot in quickslot 1 to increase the number of smashes you can deal. This may or may not decrease your overall run times.
    Checking "Spam Jump Smash" will have your character continuously spam Jump ("f" on keyboard). This can be in the tunnel or out of it; in either case, again, equipping a stamina pot in slot 1, particularly for lower levels, will significantly help run times.

How to use the Mailbot:

1 - Start WooLevel.exe as admin
    2 - Open up the mailbox screen in game, not inside the Inn.
    3 - Hit "INS" on your keyboard

"Home" to start
    "Pause" to pause
    "End" to stop

How AP spender works:
    If you do not want to use the AP spender, use "0" in the GUI. AP will be spent every amount of runs specified in the GUI. You MUST have the skill already learned if it is to be trained. If you would like to train specific skills first, you can put 1 AP into the skills you want and check "Trained Skills Only" in the skill window in Vindictus. Due to scripting, currently only the first 12 skills in each tab will be trained (really only affects the "Combat" tab which has more than 12).

Common problems:
    - The bot is detected or hackshield keeps crashing my game. Try putting my bot in your default program folder (most commonly C:\Program Files (x86)). If this doesn't work, post a screen shot in this thread of the error message you get. Getting hackshield errors will not get you banned; false positives happen ALL THE TIME it's clearly an ongoing issue on the Nexon forums.
    - The GUI won't come up, what do I do? A: Press the "Home" key.Home key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Try also Alt+Tab'ing out of Vindictus and pressing Home with the desktop up.
    - The bot run time says 0h 0m. A: The timer and average completion time refreshes AFTER each run, meaning you will not see a time until you are back on the boat starting run #2.
    - The bot gets stuck at the battle cleared screen or the boat, and I have to keep restarting it. A: Make sure you WAIT for AT LEAST 5 minutes before messing with the bot. It will attempt to auto-correct the problem. If it can't, then an error message will pop up that will tell me where your issue is in the script.
    - The bot is clicking and moving too fast. A: Try checking "Slow Computer Delay"
    - The bot says "character not recognized". A: First, make sure that when you press "V", the skill popup screen does not cover the HP bar; travelling to Malina and back causes a glitch in the game the Nexon has yet to fix. Simply return to the main screen and relog your character. Try both checking the "VM" checkbox in the main GUI; depending on what software version you are using for VMs, it may or may not be different colors than the native Windows OS color scheme. Try also both windowed and FS mode; some reported this fixed the problem (tho I have no clue why it would). If you have "trained skills only" checked, and the bot does not un-check and re-check it for you, then it is not detecting it properly. Post here that it's not, and simply uncheck it before running the bot, then pause the bot and re-check it after the bot starts. If these are not your problem, make sure your in-game "Adjust Brightness" is set to the default 2.2 and that any graphic shader programs (to enhance play experience) are turned off. Reinstalling Vindictus may fix the problem.

NOTE: Please make sure you are using the current version of Woo. I may have already fixed your problem and it gives me a headache when people are reporting on an issue that is already fixed and I'm digging through code to find something that's not there.

If you are having problems, make sure you have READ all the instructions (90% of the problems are because people didn't read). I didn't make instructions to annoy you! If I don't have enough information to replicate your problem, then I can't fix it! Please either include a SS of your vindi screen (preferably with the text box up), or the info below so I can try to replicate your problem:
    -Error message #, if one popped up
    -Desktop/Vindi resolutions
    -Problems at "boat" vs. "a map", and which map (boss map vs. first map). If it's at the boss map and the boss is dead - is there a countdown timer or does it say "waiting" ("waiting" = premature boat launch)
    -Take notice of what the splash box is saying the bot is doing - did it skip something? Make sure you try adding in a delay if your computer is slow, this may fix things

Jotti's malware scan
    virustotal.com
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

adek1994 (05-06-2013),benoli104 (05-11-2013),Bezerker209 (05-06-2013),blayestrife (05-06-2013),delacourix (05-07-2013),Dusic (05-07-2013),Epicgamer247 (05-07-2013),gebtok (05-06-2013),Hopeyd2 (05-06-2013),InfintieDevil (05-07-2013),kadaj1150 (05-07-2013),kingston01 (05-06-2013),lackofcheese (05-06-2013),lagginswag (05-10-2013),Lakeworthy1000 (05-09-2013),lml1lml (05-08-2013),magicb0y (05-06-2013),mora2000 (05-09-2013),MyLackofskills (05-07-2013),naruvi (05-06-2013),reitsu (05-06-2013),ringoatemybaby (05-06-2013),rushnexon (05-06-2013),synguyen (05-08-2013),TyJeezey (05-06-2013),Wasabixi (05-07-2013),zaswas007 (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    thanks for releasing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    thanks for the untirring work madd!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    bot works great but,for some reason my bot keeps aiming at no where is just hits where ever it wants to is that normal or is there a way to auto lock on boss? (Karok).

The Problem is that my Karok doesn't attack the boss as much and it takes more damage than it's dealing causing my Karok to die.
    Last edited by DuhNater; 05-07-2013 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by DuhNater View Post
    bot works great but,for some reason my bot keeps aiming at no where is just hits where ever it wants to is that normal or is there a way to auto lock on boss? (Karok).

The Problem is that my Karok doesn't attack the boss as much and it takes more damage than it's dealing causing my Karok to die.
    working as intended I assure you
    @maddoggy00: dunno if this has been asked before, but is it possible to make a Colhen in Flame bot?
    Last edited by Wasabixi; 05-07-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    working as intended I assure you
    @maddoggy00: dunno if this has been asked before, but is it possible to make a Colhen in Flame bot?
    It's possible. Email me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DuhNater View Post

You should read the OP for instructions. Your question is already answered! Check "In-game settings"

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wow...already updated. Thanks bro. You should make it compatible with vella if you ever have time. That would be huge. =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicgamer247 View Post
    Wow...already updated. Thanks bro. You should make it compatible with vella if you ever have time. That would be huge. =)
    you should probably email him about it lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ok. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    you should probably email him about it lol

Thanks
    ok i have a feeling it was said somewhere but for fiona is is large or small shield?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lml1lml View Post
    ok i have a feeling it was said somewhere but for fiona is is large or small shield?
    doesn't matter but you should use large shield for more defense.

Thanks
    Detected ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by purplestar_Cherry View Post
    Detected ..
    - The bot is detected or hackshield keeps crashing my game. Try putting my bot in your default program folder (most commonly C:\Program Files (x86)). If this doesn't work, post a screen shot in this thread of the error message you get. Getting hackshield errors will not get you banned; false positives happen ALL THE TIME it's clearly an ongoing issue on the Nexon forums.

(Copied from the First post which you should read)
    Last edited by VindictusK; 05-08-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks
    Hii the bot seems to be working for me/not detected but for some reason the bot keeps wanting to forfeit the battle after the bear is killed?

[IMG]https://i224.photobucke*****m/albums/dd210/MrVroomVroom/2013_05_08_0002_zps03d52726.jpg[/IMG]

i guess that dialogue box doesnt show up where it says "forfeiting battle" o.o

woops sorry didnt know uploading the pic would make a dl link XD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    2013_05_08_0002.jpg  

Last edited by mistuhvroom; 05-08-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhvroom View Post
    Hii the bot seems to be working for me/not detected but for some reason the bot keeps wanting to forfeit the battle after the bear is killed?

i guess that dialogue box doesnt show up where it says "forfeiting battle" o.o

woops sorry didnt know uploading the pic would make a dl link XD
    Is your attack speed the speed it's supposed to be? If you double it (like put it at 200 or something really high like a few people suggested in previous versions' threads), this will probably happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast