Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post

let's face it, you're an ashamed creeper that only assumed he was a creeper when he got faced with facts that he can't denye. So next time look at the mirror and think before judging someone, it might end up being you.
    An ashamed creeper? I outwardly said that I was a creeper, how does that show the emotion of being ashamed?
    There has been no facts that I can't "denye" from you so far. I don't believe I have seen any facts from you.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post
    > 8 or 9 YRS old
    > Go's over Grammy's house
    > Cousins comes over (Brothers and the girl)
    > Somehow get's into this bag ass closet
    > Asks me to pull pants down, OFC I do it
    > Starts sucking.
    You did it without questioning?
    Lol, a whore at 8 or 9 xD
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/

Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

Previous name: Hax3rman

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.

My current favorite song

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spaghetti Master For This Useful Post:

CorssaKov (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

An ashamed creeper? I outwardly said that I was a creeper, how does that show the emotion of being ashamed?
    There has been no facts that I can't "denye" from you so far. I don't believe I have seen any facts from you.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

You did it without questioning?
    Lol, a whore at 8 or 9 xD
    >doesn't realize he is trolling

>mfw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post

>doesn't realize he is trolling

>mfw
    There's no way he is.
    If he is then he has dedication for little outcome.
    He spammed that other thread with moronic shit as I pointed out all of his faults.
    Now, he follows me around, everywhere I post.
    If he is a troll then he needs to get better tactics.
    PS: Stop trying to green text, this isn't a chan.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/

Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

Previous name: Hax3rman

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    let me 'resume' this whole shit for you.

Wait...
    So you put a girl into your signature and profile picture and calling other people fappers?
    Do you not remember you are the one who put her there?
    Wait, people actually fap to these photo's?
    These aren't even sexy photos. Just some random bitch posing in underwear in non-sexy poses.

Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    As You Can Read From My Sig, You Can Fap As You Want. I Don't Give A Shit, Just Don't Spam My Inbox For Raping Purposes

And What Do You Mean By A Girl In My Profile Picture? You Must Mean My Avatar Cuz LINK Isn't ZELDA (Only LoZ Players Will Get This :P)

And I Believe The Girl In My Avatar Hasn't Enough Content To Fap?
    In layman's terms, I was calling YOU the creeper for putting the photo's of girls in your signature and profile picture.
    Lol I'm Sorry If I Disturb You With Your Female Anime Love How Ironic...
    "PS: You Think I Give A Shit If People On The Internet Think I Am Gay? My Sexuality Has Nothing To Do With Kids On The Internet."
    Someone can't read.
    It Seems Someone Can't Read Indeed.. Or At Least Is Impersonating An Idiot. You Call Me A Creeper For Putting Girls Pics On My Avatar And Sig.. And That's When I Would Ask You What Do You Call Yourself? Hence "The Irony..."

Ps. No1 Called Your Sex Preferences Here.
    Wait what, are you autistic?
    I was pointing out the irony originally in the fact that you put girls in your profile picture and your signature, and then you act as if they are creepers for asking who they are.
    You know what, you win. Your down syndrome level is insanely high.
    Nonono.. You Win. You Win The Title Of A Retard Trying To Clean His Mess After The BS You Made Pointing Out The Fact You Called Yourself A Creeper. Next Time Please Don't Even Post If You Can't Read In The First Place. The Only Reason I Posted This Was To Show An Example Of A Fapper As To Make Clear That I Don't Need Stalkers To Jizz On My Inbox.
    1.Me watching anime has nothing to do with what I posted, that is just a low blow on your behalf.

2.I was originally showing you your irony.

3.Even if I am a creeper this thread is still ironic.

5.The reason I am calling you a creeper is because you have some half naked chick who does not know you in your signature.

6.Watching anime does not make you a creeper. It is impossible to be a creeper from watching anime anyway because they are fictional, since they are fictional characters it is impossible to creep on them.

I Mean, You Have Anime Pics In Your Sig And Avatar, If Not On Your Profile Pic As Well, You're As Much Of A Creeper As I Am When Saying I've Got Pics Of A General Type Of Content Which Is Embraced By Fappers.

I Strongly Wonder That You Don't Know What A Creeper Means. FYI A Creeper Isn't Someone Who Can 'Creep' Other People(WTF Did You Get That Idea From), A Creeper Is Like A Really Sketchy Person, Mostly Refering To Rapers, A Pervert Etc. Those Anime Chicks Don't Know You Either, Simply Because Drawings Aren't Real. A Creeper Doesn't Need To Be Associated With A Real Person, It's Not Like ''Oh Hey She's Not A Real Girl But Somewhat I Have Desires For That Fake Chick, I'm Not A Creeper Cuz I Can't Fuck Her So I Must Be A Normal Person!", You're Still A Creeper, So I'm Guessing Having A Chick's Butt In Your Sig Wiggling Around, And Most Important, A Fictional One, Plus Supposedly Enjoying More Of A Fictional Figure Then A Real Person, Honestly Gives Others The Creeps By Thinking You Have Second Thoughts With That Anime Char When Putting That Video In Your Sig. So You Might As Well Change The Subject For This Topic. Even If You Dare To Call Me A Creeper In Your Position, You're Generally Saying Most Men Are Creepers These Days, And I Trully Believe That Most Men Can Back Me Up On This One When I Say Most Single And In An Appropriated Age Men, Wouldn't Mind Banging That Type Of Girl At All. I Purely Keep Those Girls Pics In My Mpgh Acc Pics Cuz I Like Its Sexyness, Beauty And Cuteness. I'm A Man Whose First Physical Attraction Priority Isn't Boobs And Hips. But Damn Right Close.
    I already told you that making fun of the fact that I like anime is a low blow.
    I already told you me being a creeper doesn't matter.

''Oh
    Hay She's Not A Real
    FillyBut Somewhat I Have Desires For That Fake Chick, I'm Not A Creeper Cuz I Can't Fuck Her So I Must Be A Normal
    Pony!"

See, you are the creeper again. My signature is not meant in a sexual manor. It is just funny to me so I posted it. Yet, your signature is sexual (you even say that.)
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Regarding this ^^^^:

._. You got me on the first question lol, that picture is actually for personal lulz though
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you keep telling me you're not a creeper, yet you admit it in other thread.

"3.Even if I am a creeper this thread is still ironic."

Me being a creeper still doesn't have shit to do with this thread.
    So basically you missunderstood your own irony. You call me a creeper for reasons i already told you why i created that thread, but then again you're the creeper, and now you just esitate saying i'm calling in 'random stuff' and something which doesn't matter for this subject. It sure matters you being a creeper, because as a matter of fact the moment you judge someone, fairly or not, for something that yourself do/are, it's like judging yourself.
    Last edited by CorssaKov; 05-07-2013 at 07:49 PM.

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

let me 'resume' this whole shit for you.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Regarding this ^^^^:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically you missunderstood your own irony. You call me a creeper for reasons i already told you why i created that thread, but then again you're the creeper, and now you just esitate saying i'm calling in 'random stuff' and something which doesn't matter for this subject. It sure matters you being a creeper, because as a matter of fact the moment you judge someone, fairly or not, for something that yourself do/are, it's like judging yourself.
    Omg that stalk ):
    Master Stalker
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

Spaghetti Master (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post
    Omg that stalk ):
    Master Stalker
    he's the creeper judging me for a girl pic and i'm the stalker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Your love for him is showing. You might want to keep that in check before you out yourself.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-07-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

you realize you seem like a 14 yo girl on facebook having a huge argument like this
    for example when i used to get in big arguments on mpgh it would be personal insults and flame wars and just being straight up fucking dicks to eachother but like i said ur on that 14yo facebook girl "omg stalker" shit
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    you realize you seem like a 14 yo girl on facebook having a huge argument like this
    for example when i used to get in big arguments on mpgh it would be personal insults and flame wars and just being straight up fucking dicks to eachother but like i said ur on that 14yo facebook girl "omg stalker" shit
    At least we were cunts about it. This is a straight up sissy fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    What the fuckkkkkkkkkk?

I'll bite

>Be 9 year old me
    >Have a bad stomach for 2 weeks
    >Doctors say I may be allergic to milk
    >fuckthat.jpg
    >I love Oak (chocolate milk) and will never stop drinking it
    >Wake up one morning with extreme stomach pain
    >Spend entire morning on toilet
    >No more pains thank god
    >Go out for breakfast, make tuna toast for me and 5 yr old cuz
    >Fucking delicious, but something is missing
    >I crave Oak now, my earlier stomach pains are completely forgotten
    >Mmmmmmh fucking Oak man
    >A few hours pass, playing mario kart with cuz
    >He sucks, i'm laughing at him, although he's only 5, he should know how to throw bananas
    >Laughing really hard by now, can't breath
    >mfw he's driving the wrong direction

>I win the round, waiting for everyone to end the lap
    >5 year old cuz hasn't even driven his first lap yet
    >My sides are now sprawling on the floor
    >I get this brilliant idea to fart in his face
    >I pull down my underwear and put my asscheeks towards his face
    >Let out a huge fart
    >Fart is followed by liquid shit
    >My peacefully playing little cousin is now getting sprayed with shit
    >A few seconds pass, cuz looks like he's about to cry
    >Suddenly he screams louder than I've ever heard before
    >Dad heard the scream
    >He comes in and sees his nephew sprayed with shit, crying
    >I stand there without underwear, shocked
    >Dad pukes
    >Cousin is crying
    >I begin to cry

Grounded for 2 weeks.

Haven't drunken Oak ever since, even though I'm not allergic.
    Holy shit. Why have I not heard this story before? LOL

I'm staying away from you if you ever drink Oak milk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Your love for him is showing. You might want to keep that in check before you out yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    I love cookies <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Okay so the other month my Dad came in my room and says he wants to send me to Malta right he said he's got some friends over there that will take care of me. I agree get packed, a weeks later I'm off to Malta and land. Outside the airport I greet my Dad's friend and suprisingly my Dad was there ! Didn't expect that to happen right so we talk, Dad's friend drives us to his house talks to us etc. We go in his house sit down have a cup of tea and he asked me if I wanted to try his piss? At first I wasn't sure if he was serious like his piss right? And then he came out with a cup full of fucking piss and it didn't smell nice. My Dad said sure and he had it and he said it tasted okay. I looked at it hesitantly then had a sip. It actually tasted okay! Then it got me wondering, what his cum would taste like haha weird I know right? I looked at his pants where his dick would be and he saw me look at it. At first I was like oh no he must thinks I'm weird but then he winked and he said take your shirt off and then he pulled my pants down and raped me and my Dad joined in and raped me and my dick started to bleed.

HAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WRITE HOW DID I MAKE THAT UP SORRY I'M BORED I'M NOT GAY AND I HAVEN'T BEEN RAPED
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    Okay so the other month my Dad came in my room and says he wants to send me to Malta right he said he's got some friends over there that will take care of me. I agree get packed, a weeks later I'm off to Malta and land. Outside the airport I greet my Dad's friend and suprisingly my Dad was there ! Didn't expect that to happen right so we talk, Dad's friend drives us to his house talks to us etc. We go in his house sit down have a cup of tea and he asked me if I wanted to try his piss? At first I wasn't sure if he was serious like his piss right? And then he came out with a cup full of fucking piss and it didn't smell nice. My Dad said sure and he had it and he said it tasted okay. I looked at it hesitantly then had a sip. It actually tasted okay! Then it got me wondering, what his cum would taste like haha weird I know right? I looked at his pants where his dick would be and he saw me look at it. At first I was like oh no he must thinks I'm weird but then he winked and he said take your shirt off and then he pulled my pants down and raped me and my Dad joined in and raped me and my dick started to bleed.

HAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WRITE HOW DID I MAKE THAT UP SORRY I'M BORED I'M NOT GAY AND I HAVEN'T BEEN RAPED
    You gay son.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You gay son.
    Campbelltown, wbu?
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    Campbelltown, wbu?
    Richmond nigga.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast