Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Different country's handle IQs differently

And i am retired Army

/Anyways, we need to get back on topic pertaining to this client due to the fact it is not in my nature to argue with people... Frankly I have bigger fish to fry... Like finish my new webserver

Here is the IQ table the USA uses 90% of the time to rank a person IQ

Last edited by Toyzz; 05-17-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks
    The concept of an IQ test is the same all over the world. Even the default STD is 15 nowadays. Especially IQ tests for high IQs are the same all over the world by design because you will not find enough people with an IQ of 180+ in just one country.

As said you can't score an IQ of 180+ on any normal IQ test ... but in order to understand that you would need to understand statistics as said. You should know all about how IQ tests work if you actually took one that goes up to 180+ ;'-(

Yes, please go back to your webserver ... win situation for all of us. ;-))

p.s.: You forgot the part where you met Napoleon on the battlefield!
    Last edited by eth0nic; 05-17-2013 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Toyzz I don't usually do this but let my get a few things (facts) straight, otherwise I would feel bad. I don't care what you used to be, how much your IQ is and how old you are (you're obviously lying though), but there're quite a few bullsh*ts you wrote I want you to realize (it was hilarious but now I'm sad).

Quote Originally Posted by Toyzz View Post
    Aaa perl not bad, perl is used a lot at the hospital I sit on the directors for, we use perl for handling low end networking tools we use such as are HIPAA encryption tools

But we are slowly shifting from perl as it has a few limitations in how much stress it can actually take. So we are converting it to C++...

Sorry kiddy your talking to a Ex Military Hacker here we know stuff you cannot being to even think of

Edit: Tacky OOP I mean really L2C Linq or using a packet ORM engine much faster and much more stable, also be warned perl is one of the most annoying languages due to its nature of how it handles system memory, that's why not a lot of people use perl for networking they use python stack or the un-stack... Or they will use a C++ Network Stack either using the sockets server or the WCF server set up...

Perl is slowly fading, I see no use in it anymore even from a hacker stand point when we can do more for less with either python, ruby, or C++
    Here you came up with random things you obviously don't know what it really means. First of all you have never used perl and don't know how the hardware/software works or you wouldn't say things you stated earlier. I won't go into details here, you must know what you really used and what you just heard about and tried to come up with the rest (eth0nic pointed out a few facts though).

I'm not sure what you mean by python stack and un-stack but there is not such thing. If you mean the memory used for handling local variables and return addresses by the CPU threads, then it makes no sense, protocol stack is not programming language related thing and if you mean a kind of frame/segment buffer then it is implemented in the O/S (and in the network card), so I'm sorry but there is no such thing. Most of the programming languages use the winsock and *nix sockets, but some of them have helper classes and functions so you don't have to use it raw.. For example python, perl and c++ as well have select, poll, accept, bind etc, it's O/S related and it's still not about the progrmming language. I'm having a feeling you don't even know what stack and socket mean. WCF is .NET related thing look it up.

WCF if a ORM P2P network that also support TCP ORM. and a few others And ORM supports all SQL MSSQL, aka why Microsoft made Linq to SQL...

And me 13 try 21, and knowing how to code and more... I have been coding since i was 5.

I also wrote my own ORM Packet Class that manages packets much better cause it uses the same method as a original ORM SQL.
    Please learn what ORM means because you are using it total randomly and your sentences makes no sense at all. And no, WCF is not a P2P network, I don't know why you wrote this and how it has anything to do with the topic. This should clear it: Windows Communication Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lmao you know whats sad i am actually working on my mothers comp at the moment repairing her driver problem... BSOD for graphic crashing, and windows wont accept the new driver (I got to go into Unsigned installer mode)

And due to the nature of flash you can't run under 64k cause of the flash ASM engine... Flash is like Java they both need there own Virtual Ware to run ASM for Flash, JVM for Java, Python needs one also but it's very integrated into the system ASM and JVM are basically subsystems like Windows Unix Environment...

My person comp is a Duel i7 Gen 3 Ivy Bridge, 32GB DDR3 Ram, Dedicated 3GDDR5 for Graphics, duel 2.5tb HDs

//Flash is not my fancy but I do understand it and understand how it works. But not really my fancy I had to learn it for a contract I had to do with a company
    MASM has nothing to do with flash ASM (neither FASM does in case you were wondering). MASM is an x86 assembler and is still used in some cases. I guess you mean virtual machine by Virtual Ware but the rest of the sentence makes no sense. ASM is not a subsystem and has nothing to do with VMs, it's a low level programming language what the compiler can directly convert to machine code, because every instruction has an equivalent code in the MC. You should look up what subsystem mean as well. I'm guessing here but by Windows Unix Environment subsystem you must mean the POSIX subsytem probably...

No sane person would buy such PC. You should really decide whether you want a server and design it that way or you need a PC but then you should buy something that just satisfies your needs, it's just waste of money and resources.

IQ barely over 100 is classed as normal a IQ over 180+ Which is what I scored on my last IQ test is classed as a Genius

/Get IQ Numbers Right Below 100 is Mentally retarded, 115 to 130 is classed as normal

/As for my systems spec's it's because i make a nice little pay check per month, look at Toshiba's new Line of laptops there about 5grand for my comp fully custom without the duel i7 Gen 3

Edit/ MASM was using in MS-DOS and a few new Windows OS and is called The Microsoft Macro Assembler (MASM) Which is a x86 Intel Syntax but. MASM is a nice language but works on Intel x86 and x64, so you wrote code that only supports Intel CPUs? very nice
    Ok, fist of all: IQ stands for Intelligence Quotient. I'm sure a genius knows that quotient is a number divided by another number. That's important, because a genius would immediately start to think about what could be divided by what in this case. Yes, you guessed right, it's the quotient of the subjects intelligence and the average people intelligence converted to percentage, so the average people have exactly 100 IQ, and at least half of the people here have an IQ below 100, probably you are among them and you classified them mentally retarded (FYI retarded is around 75). No. 115 IQ is classified as clever, and people with 130 IQ and above are the genius ones. The IQ tests can only tell accurately IQs between ~75-125 anything other needs specialized tests, which use different scales.

Congratulations for googling what MASM stands for but you could as well google a few other things too. Masm works on any versions of Windows. Intel syntax doesn't mean that it only works on Intel CPUs, it's just an ASM language standard made by Intel. The other commonly used one is created by AT&T (Bell Labs). It has nothing to do with the CPU. Intel x86 and x64 does have though, but unfotunately for you AMD uses the same instuction set. Yes, AMD has Intel instuction set architecture, so AMD Desktop CPUs are also x86/x64 CPUs. I thought every genius hacker knew things like this, because it becomes common sense after 1-2 years of programming for the slow ones, but even without programming skills most people know this.

Different country's handle IQs differently

And i am retired Army

/Anyways, we need to get back on topic pertaining to this client due to the fact it is not in my nature to argue with people... Frankly I have bigger fish to fry... Like finish my new webserver

Here is the IQ table the USA uses 90% of the time to rank a person IQ
    IQ means the same everywhere and calculated the same way. IQ test can differ slightly, based on ethnicity but that's all.

Oh well that was stupid, but whatever.. If you really have an IQ above 100 you really should study more especially when you know that you don't know a lot of things, instead of talking big and make youself feel embrassed afterwards. What I said at first is still true: it was hilarious at first seeing a kid trying to talk big, so I ignored you but if you think about it, it is sad. Don't try to be an as*hole, it would be for the best of everyone. I only answered because I wanted you to actually learn something useful, and it would be the best if you instead of answering something bullsh*t again, used the wikipedia or ietf.org and read the things you did not understand previously. It's for your own good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DatCoder For This Useful Post:

eth0nic (05-20-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
    If you really have an IQ above 100 you really should study more especially when you know that you don't know a lot of things, instead of talking big and make youself feel embrassed afterwards.
    I guess he was just drunk and having a good time. He can't possibly be serious about anything he wrote. That is probably also why he stopped ... otherwise I figure we would have ended up talking about digital circuit designs, quantum computing and artificial intelligence and the concept of time travel ;-))

I also told him to learn something meaningful (which doesn't necessarily need to be IT related ... we need more socioeconomic "healers" than nerds anyway) ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234