Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Ivy don't buy that shit, terrible quality. The Sigelei ZMax v3 Telescopic Mod with the Flat top is where it's at. Variable voltage with a 510 tip, or even the v2 which isn't telescopic but still a fantastic build. It's machined stainless steel and doesn't break easily. I had that E-Cig for a bit, dropped it once and it shit out on me.
    Yeah one thing if you are willing to go big on your first purchase is get a VAMO v2 or a ZMAX v3 they last forever and you can carry around extra batteries and just change them unlike somthing like the C-Twist that you cant remove the battery.

Is what I said earlier on the thread I prefer the Vamo due to the 3 buttons instead of 1 button menu

And it really isnt that bad for a starter.

Ive got a Vamo v2 and a Kanger Protank with Honey Perry from thevaporchef and Hawksauce from Mt baker Vapor in the mail
    Last edited by WRTGAEHAERYHE%HUhtehtth454; 05-09-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ecigs are for puss pusses just smoke real ones or quit. No one likes a fag walking around acting like he is smoking. Just looks like your trying to suck on an edick might as well go buy a mic and sit in starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Pfft, Weed ftw.
    This.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Ivy don't buy that shit, terrible quality. The Sigelei ZMax v3 Telescopic Mod with the Flat top is where it's at. Variable voltage with a 510 tip, or even the v2 which isn't telescopic but still a fantastic build. It's machined stainless steel and doesn't break easily. I had that E-Cig for a bit, dropped it once and it shit out on me.
    Ego's are good for a starter to see if they are even a fan of vapes and good for budget smokers.
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iMine4Dub View Post
    I got them to do this? Because im pretty sure they dont ship in 18 hours.
    Didn't mean you , had a feeling you would say that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

I don't have seven million dollars to spend.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

PyrexxHero® (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @iMine4Dub
    Code FeedingFrenzy doesnt work, but with the discount its still cheaper than any you will find on the market
    Last edited by PyrexxHero®; 05-09-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    Most E-Cigs are overpriced. I work at a shop called V.I.P in my area (Vapor Inhalation Products) and we basically stopped carrying anything brand name (mainly because the profit margin was low). Most of the pens on the market are bought from the same company over in China for dirt cheap then sold for $40-200. There's a few expensive E-Cigs that are worthwhile because of the customization options. If your going to go down this road then buy the separate parts and stay away from expensive name brands. The only thing that matters is the durability and reliability of the pen. It's a trial and error process to find Juice that fits your needs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

I don't have seven million dollars to spend.
    The V3 is only 100 bucks, the V1 you should be able to get the whole kit for 70.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

Ego's are good for a starter to see if they are even a fan of vapes and good for budget smokers.
    I want the Vamo but that one's a bit over priced for my budget. I have two Zmax V3's, a Zmax V1, two Titans, and an OMG.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iMine4Dub View Post
    Yeah one thing if you are willing to go big on your first purchase is get a VAMO v2 or a ZMAX v3 they last forever and you can carry around extra batteries and just change them unlike somthing like the C-Twist that you cant remove the battery.

Is what I said earlier on the thread I prefer the Vamo due to the 3 buttons instead of 1 button menu

And it really isnt that bad for a starter.

Ive got a Vamo v2 and a Kanger Protank with Honey Perry from thevaporchef and Hawksauce from Mt baker Vapor in the mail
    I prefer 3 buttons too but I can't afford the Vamo, I like Kanger but the wicks go too quickly. I'm a MtBakerVapor fan when it comes to juice, delicious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    @iMine4Dub
    Code FeedingFrenzy doesnt work, but with the discount its still cheaper than any you will find on the market
    Yeah sorry about that they stopped that coupon but its still a good kit for the price just to put the feelers out there without spending 40$ for a kit.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

The V3 is only 100 bucks, the V1 you should be able to get the whole kit for 70.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I want the Vamo but that one's a bit over priced for my budget. I have two Zmax V3's, a Zmax V1, two Titans, and an OMG.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

I prefer 3 buttons too but I can't afford the Vamo, I like Kanger but the wicks go too quickly. I'm a MtBakerVapor fan when it comes to juice, delicious.
    Vamo is really worth it I have a MVP aswell what is a bit more expensive but the battery lasts like 5 days and you can charge your phone from it and mine came with a iClear30 whats a good clearo. and yeah MtBakerVapor is the shit for a cheaper liquid I like DrakesVapes and The Chef for a bit more expensive im low on juice atm and suggestions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12