People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
    It's almost impossible to fathom the amount of secrets hidden from us by the government. We sit at home, live our lives, while the government does it's duty to protect the common man, in exchange for his utmost loyalty. Personally, I think secrets are hidden from us for a reason. The public just can not understand the reason behind governmental decisions. Some decisions would be considered inhumane, such as conspiracies that point fingers to the government for terrorist attacks such as 9/11, Boston Bombing, etc., but those [ir]rational decisions could possibly be just a ploy to keep the citizens cowering in fear behind the shield of the US government. What can we do when they strike us on home ground? Nothing. Shit happens in other countries, and it hardly fazes us. Something happens in our country? Public outcry, screaming for help from the government and it's military, thus refreshing the mentality that we need this government. Do we really need a government full of lies? One that strikes fear in our hearts only to win back trust? What do you think is the greatest government secret? Our entire lives may be a lie. Lies fed to us by power-hungry politicians to keep us on our knees.

Then again, we may never know.
    Omg force wandered out of the marketplace
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

7Force (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    hmm can someone fill me in about this rocky mountains base and the one in the forest?
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoteen View Post
    you asked why, so I answered it, ******.
    Would you like to shut the fuck up now, little prick?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffoSwag View Post
    hmm can someone fill me in about this rocky mountains base and the one in the forest?
    I don't know much about it, but judging from what others said, its some type of military installment that won't show on Google maps/has been omitted. For all we know, the government could have an entire network of tunnels a mile underground under this entire country and no one would know.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post

Omg force wandered out of the marketplace
    I came looking for
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

How'd you find out?
    I have friends who's siblings are in various branches of the military. The base is called Rockwell, and it was established in 1974 for initial development of anti-nuclear weapons. Any information after that I have been unable to obtain myself, sadly. There are other bases even more top secret that I only know the states that they are in. Shit's crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I have friends who's siblings are in various branches of the military. The base is called Rockwell, and it was established in 1974 for initial development of anti-nuclear weapons. Any information after that I have been unable to obtain myself, sadly. There are other bases even more top secret that I only know the states that they are in. Shit's crazy.
    Anti-nuclear weapons? Did you mean non-radioactive but nuclear based weapons?
    Considering that anti-nuclear weapons would mean auto win for America, and whatever else that are even more classified, crazy shit seems rational
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Benghazi. /thread
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post
    Poosy, grow some balls.
    And Area 51's "official" story is testing weapons of mass destruction like Nukes. But why the fuck would you dig underground for 1-2 miles and build a lab. This shit is like Beehive in Resident Evil, to test stuff. Also why would you make a Military Base is Rocky Mountains?
    You would dig couse when you fire a nucliare missle you dont wanna be hit by the radiation that is shot at you

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Guys really, WHAT THEY HAVE SAID was that is was a place where they created new weapons and tested them. National Geographic actually made a documantary about it. But if its true we don't know...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nope, completely separate.
    ​We have an absolute fuckload of secret military shit here in Colorado.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

Anti-nuclear weapons? Did you mean non-radioactive but nuclear based weapons?
    Considering that anti-nuclear weapons would mean auto win for America, and whatever else that are even more classified, crazy shit seems rational
    Neutrino particle emission for dissipation of radioactive particles preventing mass fallout, high powered railgun system, laser defense grid, you name it. They don't have plasma cannons (that I know of) or any shit like that, just stuff that will work in real life at the blink of an eye. A laser can travel much faster and farther given enough power, I wouldn't doubt if they had nuclear reactors in the base just for that purpose. I think from what one of my friends siblings told me is that one of the lasers can utilize up to 20 gigajoule's of energy per shot. If that's true then this laser is more powerful than any other weapon on the planet.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​We have an absolute fuckload of secret military shit here in Colorado.
    They're pretty bad at keeping it secret they like to make a lot of commotion in Colorado, they do have a lot of munition factories up there from what I've heard.

Fun story time. My uncle used to work for an arsenal that used to order munitions and send them to the troops. Well one day one of the ladies who was ordering meant to order a new state-of-the-art compress drill, but entered the wrong number in the item number. Five days later they received a tomahawk missile instead of the drill. That arsenal was only supposed to deal with small munitions for assault rifles and small grade explosives, but here they are with this massive tomahawk missile just sitting there.

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Neutrino particle emission for dissipation of radioactive particles preventing mass fallout, high powered railgun system, laser defense grid, you name it. They don't have plasma cannons (that I know of) or any shit like that, just stuff that will work in real life at the blink of an eye. A laser can travel much faster and farther given enough power, I wouldn't doubt if they had nuclear reactors in the base just for that purpose. I think from what one of my friends siblings told me is that one of the lasers can utilize up to 20 gigajoule's of energy per shot. If that's true then this laser is more powerful than any other weapon on the planet.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

They're pretty bad at keeping it secret they like to make a lot of commotion in Colorado, they do have a lot of munition factories up there from what I've heard.

Fun story time. My uncle used to work for an arsenal that used to order munitions and send them to the troops. Well one day one of the ladies who was ordering meant to order a new state-of-the-art compress drill, but entered the wrong number in the item number. Five days later they received a tomahawk missile instead of the drill. That arsenal was only supposed to deal with small munitions for assault rifles and small grade explosives, but here they are with this massive tomahawk missile just sitting there.
    It would'ave made an excellent drill
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
    It's almost impossible to fathom the amount of secrets hidden from us by the government. We sit at home, live our lives, while the government does it's duty to protect the common man, in exchange for his utmost loyalty. Personally, I think secrets are hidden from us for a reason. The public just can not understand the reason behind governmental decisions. Some decisions would be considered inhumane, such as conspiracies that point fingers to the government for terrorist attacks such as 9/11, Boston Bombing, etc., but those [ir]rational decisions could possibly be just a ploy to keep the citizens cowering in fear behind the shield of the US government. What can we do when they strike us on home ground? Nothing. Shit happens in other countries, and it hardly fazes us. Something happens in our country? Public outcry, screaming for help from the government and it's military, thus refreshing the mentality that we need this government. Do we really need a government full of lies? One that strikes fear in our hearts only to win back trust? What do you think is the greatest government secret? Our entire lives may be a lie. Lies fed to us by power-hungry politicians to keep us on our knees.

Then again, we may never know.
    oo deep, i like it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yea, I've heard about the neutrino bombs, railgun's on the Navy's youtube, ldg seems reasonable since our missile defense still has a probability of missing
    Lol plasma cannons, wait till we get ionic and antimatter
    Does a nuke reactor provide enough energy for 20 gigajoules?
    Laser seems reasonable, I've seen docs about the ones that USAF are planning to put on 747s

Blow it up
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks

Yea, I've heard about the neutrino bombs, railgun's on the Navy's youtube, ldg seems reasonable since our missile defense still has a probability of missing
    Lol plasma cannons, wait till we get ionic and antimatter
    Does a nuke reactor provide enough energy for 20 gigajoules?
    Laser seems reasonable, I've seen docs about the ones that USAF are planning to put on 747s

Blow it up
    The airforce scrapped the lasers because theirs were 1.2 billion a piece. Multiple nuclear reactors can easily generate capacitive energy in surplus, it would be as simple as having a laser diffusion system, two grids of capacitors to set off perfect interval shots, and using the diffusing shields to aim a single beam into multiple beams of the same intensity at multiple targets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The airforce scrapped the lasers because theirs were 1.2 billion a piece. Multiple nuclear reactors can easily generate capacitive energy in surplus, it would be as simple as having a laser diffusion system, two grids of capacitors to set off perfect interval shots, and using the diffusing shields to aim a single beam into multiple beams of the same intensity at multiple targets.
    DEATH STARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast