Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reitsu View Post
    above the button NA
    Quote Originally Posted by synguyen View Post
    I play in NA and it's click above the button
    Try the new file. uploaded.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Alright DL ill test it right quick.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Try the new file. uploaded.
    Working perfect for me thanks alot

Thanks
    working perfect. thank you again, maddoggy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i just got program detected and its in program X86 something not right >.>

i only got it once when i was going to repair my gear must have been just an error.
    Last edited by reitsu; 05-16-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Thanks
    Ive downloaded your bot, Ive also went through every step of all the common troubleshooting problems. It would bring up the skills screen and does click on "trained skills only" sometimes, but it would never start the boat. It would just stop and say character not detected. I have a friend that has successfully gotten the bot up and running but has been unable to help me either. The character im using is a Karok. Also when i start the bot, i have to quickly click on the game to bring it up and karok would attack randomly sometimes. I was hoping maybe if you could do a youtube??

Thanks

maddoggy, here are my SS when using your woolevel.. still the same thing happens. it brings the cursor down, then opens my inventory, then closes it then opens my skill window. clicks on equipment tab, clicks all, then moves to light armor proficiency. then clicks the learned. then closes it then character not recognized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.jpg  

Untitled1.png  

Untitled2.jpg  

Untitled3.jpg  

2013_05_17_0003.jpg  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostSights View Post
    Ive downloaded your bot, Ive also went through every step of all the common troubleshooting problems. It would bring up the skills screen and does click on "trained skills only" sometimes, but it would never start the boat. It would just stop and say character not detected. I have a friend that has successfully gotten the bot up and running but has been unable to help me either. The character im using is a Karok. Also when i start the bot, i have to quickly click on the game to bring it up and karok would attack randomly sometimes. I was hoping maybe if you could do a youtube??
    The bot needs to see your inventory and Equipment Skill tab with ALL skills showing. If it's not clicking properly to see that in the skills window, then tell me what it is not properly clicking. If your game is going out of focus, then your computer and/or game is messed up and that's why my bot is having trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by jeinardako View Post
    maddoggy, here are my SS when using your woolevel.. still the same thing happens. it brings the cursor down, then opens my inventory, then closes it then opens my skill window. clicks on equipment tab, clicks all, then moves to light armor proficiency. then clicks the learned. then closes it then character not recognized
    Can you pm or email me a SS of your inventory and Equipment Skills tab, with your name scratched out. Unaltered resolution.
    I also assume you're not using Custom-> Fullscreen....

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    is it vella and Kai are not support in this version ? i have that message when i run your auto

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi2802 View Post
    is it vella and Kai are not support in this version ? i have that message when i run your auto
    instruction said only pillar karok and longsword fiona is supported

Thanks
    Yep that was sad, Can you make it to support for Kai gun ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi2802 View Post
    Yep that was sad, Can you make it to support for Kai gun ?
    Maybe you need to reread the instructions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Maybe you need to reread the instructions
    lolz
    e-mail him about other char
    Last edited by MyLackofskills; 05-18-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks
    Ok so like tou saw my prolen was that the boat is not gettig back on boat after repairing , im playing on NA and i downloaded the latest version and hes still having that problem , and also why is my karok not facing the boss when smashing to the ground ? I checked the box you've been recommending but hes still having some prolems over here lol xd

Is playing in a windowed mode causing these problems?
    Last edited by benoli104; 05-18-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Thought

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by benoli104 View Post
    Ok so like tou saw my prolen was that the boat is not gettig back on boat after repairing , im playing on NA and i downloaded the latest version and hes still having that problem , and also why is my karok not facing the boss when smashing to the ground ? I checked the box you've been recommending but hes still having some prolems over here lol xd

Is playing in a windowed mode causing these problems?
    If you're fighting in the tunnel, you should be facing the wall. If you're geared well you'll still hit 3:20 run times with PLENTY of timer on the "Server stability" message. Why does it matter if you're facing the boss or not? It doesn't.

As for the boat reload issues - you provided no information to help you. Common sense would suggest that you need to give me enough information to replicate your problem... otherwise how can I fix it?
    In what part of the sequence does it get caught up? Does it go to Colhen and back to the docks ok? Does it repair? Does it miss the battleboard? If "no" to any of these, what happens instead?

Thanks
    Im sorry , thought you would remember me since i alteady replied on that post but anyway , so like i said the bot gets to repair sucessfully in colhen , but then he doesnt want to get back in the boat

And i made the game fullscreen and looks like hes not having this problem anymore (hiting nowhere )

For the repair thingy i just saw it was because after selecting the white tyrant run hes not clickin on the *create party* button
    Last edited by benoli104; 05-18-2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Understanding

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast