Thread: NEED NEW PC!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Post NEED NEW PC!!!!

ok i need a new PC and i need a PC thats from 100$ - 300$ and it has to be a PC not a mac plz and it must be able to play games like CoD4 combat arms crossfire and more so if you can tell me and send me the link to the website of the PC that would be great thanks cause my PC broke and im curently using my friends PC right now i also am playin combat arms on it his computer lags to much and even when i use fraps it lags even more!!! so if you can help me it would mean alot!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    In other words you want a computer that's can play CoD4, Combat Arms and other FPS Shooting games, just try to find one with 2 or more GB of ram and you won't have lag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i know another way.... find the governments top secret headquarters o.o and high jack a couple of super computers xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao ^^^^ i would not buy a 100 to 300 pc i would save till i got more money

Thanks
    LMAO you want a $100-300 computer that runs CA, COD4 and Crossfire good.

That's funny
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i say you get the computer listed, adn upgrade it, graphic card, and cpu. and psu,

graphi card like a 9800gtx in SLI

atleast a 600 watt psu

and atleast a duo care cpu.... get a wuadcore if you can..

also get some money to buy cooling and overclock it..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    nvm =====================================

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by L96A1_ghille View Post
    ok i need a new PC and i need a PC thats from 100$ - 300$ and it has to be a PC not a mac plz and it must be able to play games like CoD4 combat arms crossfire and more so if you can tell me and send me the link to the website of the PC that would be great thanks cause my PC broke and im curently using my friends PC right now i also am playin combat arms on it his computer lags to much and even when i use fraps it lags even more!!! so if you can help me it would mean alot!!!
    Umm, your expectations are too high, and your budget is too low, my graphics card is worth more than $300 on ebay, i suggest you save up, or upgrade your current computer and overclock it.

Btw, tw24fr, i got a pre-built xps from dell, and from when i bought it to this moment, there haven't been any faults or crashes, while my friends $5000 custom built has crashed twice in 6 months, its not a bad thing to buy a built comp from a big company, it may be a little expensive if you buy at the wrong time(my friends dad works at dell and told me to buy it in January, saved $250), but its reliable. If your a comp geek, you should build your own, but otherwise, its better not to.
    Last edited by suseke16; 07-20-2009 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ever think of a cheap laptop guys? >.> lol my friend has a laptop PC is a personal computer meaning laptop or desktop computer >.> and as long even i can get a 300$ laptop that could play games like my old acer laptop that got broke from my friend droping it on the ground and that also i dont care if its a laptop cause im rarely on my laptop -_- and also guys my friend bought his laptop for like 100$ and he has like 20 fps games on his system and none of them lag he has games like CoD5 CoD4 combat arms crossfire counterstrike entire series half life and so many fking more but his laptop the company doesnt make anymore and i tried to buy my friends laptop but he said he will take only 1000$ for it cause of all the programs on it im like oh hell no im not paying that much or i would get my own desktop computer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    The cheapest you can find a computer that can comfortably run CoD4 is somewhere around $1200-$1500. I've just put out $5000 for my gaming rig :P Its a beast!!
    [img]https://************.com/sig/014/DoOcHeBaG11.jpg[/img]
    [IMG]https://************.com/sig/017/XSuperNerdX.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://************.com/sig/017/CarpetMunchy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by suseke16 View Post
    Umm, your expectations are too high, and your budget is too low, my graphics card is worth more than $300 on ebay, i suggest you save up, or upgrade your current computer and overclock it.

Btw, tw24fr, i got a pre-built xps from dell, and from when i bought it to this moment, there haven't been any faults or crashes, while my friends $5000 custom built has crashed twice in 6 months, its not a bad thing to buy a built comp from a big company, it may be a little expensive if you buy at the wrong time(my friends dad works at dell and told me to buy it in January, saved $250), but its reliable. If your a comp geek, you should build your own, but otherwise, its better not to.
    i heard over clocking a pc can kill it o.O oh wells lol

like i said, save up your cash!!! jeez most efficient way to get a better pc
    and dont buy a laptop its a freaking waste. you cant even upgrade certain parts of it. oh that reminds me, buy a cheap desktop and save up some more cash for a really good graphics card and etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol i payed $100 for my computer and it has 728 ram and 32 gb space lol
    check this web out...

craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

go to where u live closest to and where ur city is closet to. they sell used new and unused and give free comps lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ok i saved up more from my summer job now i got 600$$$$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Would that run combat arms with out taking 5-10 mins to get in game or lag?
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by L96A1_ghille View Post
    ok i need a new PC and i need a PC thats from 100$ - 300$
    for that price you could only get a netbook.

Thanks
    Lmfao, $100-$300? You will get one crappy computer lol.
    The good computers range from $1,000+

I suggest you build your own computer, its the best, and cheapest way. You'll have a high performance professional computer, if its build right, and you know what to get, you'll have a computer that is low store price, and highly powerful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast