Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

why do these dreams always happen to me?

Well I had another dream today, the thing that shocked me was that jesus was in it, so what happened was my dream started out with me being in front of my school and I could kill whatever I.wanted, i held a leaf in my.hand and if I though of killing a tree I could imagine.it.then it would turn yellow.with just branches, but I saw a girl from the highschool walking and she was hot af, for some reason I said slow down time and everyone went slower then I woke up but I fell asleep yet again and the dream continued and now I was at my house and i heard screams coming from the shed and I saw her.body rolled up in a giant plastic bag and I could see her face, I tried to rip off the.bag but instead I ripped her face off next thing I know my friend was carrying a table into the shed and I saw that his face was really white, I asked him and he said that jesus was here, next.thing I knew a man with long hair passed me by and he went into the shed with some flowers. For some reason I started to cry.and.told him to forgive me and I didn't mean to do it but he never reaponded and that's how I woke up..

Sorry for the long post but I have no idea what it's supposed to mean and why i keep having these?

Reaching out to the older readers here no trolls pls.
    Last edited by Color; 05-16-2013 at 08:33 AM.