Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    You seem to mistake me cussing at you for my jimmies being rustled. The hypocrisy is absent in my post.

Edit: To rephrase: I don't care what anyone thinks of me at all, so why are you even name-calling and stuff like that? It's pointless, so just leave.
    There is no mistake.

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/gifs/tumblr_m5wkh0fvXt1qlut3no1_500.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

There is no mistake.
    [/IMG]
    No mistake? Tell me more about how you know exactly what I'm feeling or doing right now? I'll hive you a hint: Laughing and downloading a game.
    I think that you might have to take another taste. A little bit of Hell this time.

Disturbed - The Game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Imma just leave this here...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (05-26-2013),[MPGH]Ethereal (05-25-2013),scotbud123 (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    You act as if I give a fuck about how anyone from this retarded forum views me. I'm not an attention-whoring little 10 year old using this forum like fucking Twitter or someone like you that needs to be seen as superior to others due to a lack of self esteem. You're not perfect and neither am I, so just shut the fuck up for once.
    You don't give a fuck yet you have such conviction in trying to undermine every post a make. I simply reply, and you feel the need to degenerate into dribble. I believe that you are too far gone, your head is buried far too deep. My work here is done.

THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-26-2013)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In PS4 land all is good? If you say so. So far, everything about both consoles seems to suck dick. The only one that seems fine is the Wii U.

I'm just going to stick to my PC though, after all, it IS master race for a reason.

Thanks
    Yeah that shit is pretty fucked about the being online bit.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I just watched the entire reveal.

No idea why everyone is bitching about the Xbox One, everything looks amazing. I'm even excited for the new Call of Duty, we're finally seeing unique stuff and innovation, not only in terms of story, but also in terms of gameplay.

Plus the Halo live action series, oh my god, HOLY shit. All of this look incredible, I can't wait.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I just watched the entire reveal.

No idea why everyone is bitching about the Xbox One, everything looks amazing. I'm even excited for the new Call of Duty, we're finally seeing unique stuff and innovation, not only in terms of story, but also in terms of gameplay.

Plus the Halo live action series, oh my god, HOLY shit. All of this look incredible, I can't wait.
    I hope you're not going to be like that DisturbedA7X dude, who makes dumbass statements then retracts them in an attempt to feign trolling. A unique and innovative Call of Duty is an impossible statement.

Also, some copy pasta from /r/games / xboxforums

Sony is now the old Microsoft, and Microsoft the old Sony https://www.gametrailers.com/full-epi...ft-s-next-move
    If you go to 10:42 in the above link, Andy McNamara (Editor-in-Chief of Game Informer) Talks about a movement in the gaming industry. How Indie devs are pissed at Microsoft, and how Sony is really embracing them.

At 11:38 Jeff Gerstmann (Famous Game reviewer, and GiantBomb cast member) talks about Microsoft moving in the opposite direction with that stuff (Catering Developers) and how it's a flip of the last time around (He's talking about Sony having the better system, and treating developers better) That is something Microsoft use to do. He also talks about retail, and how publishers are taking sides, and how some don't like what Microsoft is doing (He's talking about Microsoft's used game policy for the XBone, and how that will fragment relationships, and some publishers don't agree with Microsoft's control) He talks about more console exclusives because of this, and this is the big one (He's hinting that hedoesn't agree with the way Microsoft is getting 3rd party exclusives, because of their DRM used game policy, and heres why…

Microsoft/Publishers to receive cut of Xbox One pre-owned sales at retailhttps://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/publi...retail/0116137

It talks about Microsoft's Azure system in place for retail stores (That sells used games) who agree with a Microsoft contract to use the system. Microsoft/Publishers will take a chunk of each used game sold (That means your games will be worth far less, and will be sold at a higher price because of this control) It also proves Sony doesn't have this kind of system in place, and i'll prove it with the next link. Sony never considered Always-Online DRM for PS4

https://www.gamespo*****m/news/sony-ru...report-6408071
    What is said in the article… . "Sony president of Worldwide Studios, Shuhei Yoshida, said that a constant Internet connection would not be required from users, given the differences in web services available across the globe.“Did we consider it? No, we didn’t consider it," said Yoshida. . "The main reason being that many countries don’t have robust Internet connections. It makes sense for people to have Internet connections to play online games, but for offline games there are many countries that we saw [that] do not really have robust Internet.”
    He says that because they believe in a way different philosophy than Microsoft does. It's mostly due of the locations they sell to, and don't have that Azure system in place to handle that kind of draconian system.

*Sony catches Microsoft off guard, and got lucky doing so *
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di..****sis-xbox-one

In terms of the GPU hardware, hard information was difficult to come by, but one of the engineers did let slip with a significant stat - 768 operations per clock. We know that both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are based on Radeon GCN architecture and we also know that each compute unit is capable of 64 operations per clock.
    So, again through a process of extrapolation from the drip-feed of hard facts, the make-up of the One's GPU is confirmed - 12 compute units each capable of 64 ops/clock gives us the 768 total revealed by Microsoft and thus, by extension, the 1.2 teraflop graphics core.

So that's another tick on the Durango leaked spec that has been transposed across to the final Xbox One architecture and the proof we need that PlayStation 4's 18 CU graphics core has 50 per cent more raw power than the GPU in the new Microsoft console. Now, bearing in mind that we fully expect PlayStation 4 and Xbox One to launch at similar price-points, how did this disparity come about?

The answer to that comes down to a specific gamble Sony made that Microsoft could not - the utilisation of a unified pool of GDDR5 memory. In the early days of PS4 development, only 2GB of this type of memory looked viable for a consumer-level device. As higher density modules became available, this was duly upgraded to 4GB.
    By the time of the reveal back in February, Sony had confidence that it could secure volume of 512MB modules and surprised everyone (even developers) by announcing that PS4 would ship with 8GB of unified GDDR5 RAM. The design of its surrounding architecture would not need to change throughout this process - one set of 16 GDDR5 chips would simply be swapped out for another.

Microsoft never had the luxury of this moving target. With multimedia such a core focus for its hardware, it set out to support 8GB of RAM from day one (at the time giving it a huge advantage over the early PS4 target RAM spec) and with serious volume of next-gen DDR4 unattainable in the time window, it zeroed in on supporting DDR3 and doing whatever was necessary to make that work on a console.

The result is a complex architecture - 32MB of ESRAM is added to the processor die, along with "data move engines" to courier information around the system as quickly as possible with bespoke encode/decode hardware to alleviate common bottlenecks. Bottom line: if you're wondering why Xbox One has a weaker GPU than PlayStation 4, it's because both platform holders have similar silicon budgets for the main processor - Sony has used the die-space for additional compute units and ROPs (32 vs. 16 in One), while Microsoft has budgeted for ESRAM and data move engines instead. From the Xbox perspective, it's just unfortunate for Microsoft that Sony's gamble paid off - right up until the wire, it was confident of shipping with twice the amount of RAM as PlayStation 4.
    The added 4GB of GDDR5 RAM Sony put into the PS4 caught Microsoft off guard, because they went the cheaper more convoluted route.

*Sony's PS4 GPU is over 50% more powerful * https://anandtech.com/show/6972/xbox-...-playstation-4
    "Sony gave the PS4 50% more raw shader performance, plain and simple (768 SPs @ 800MHz vs. 1152 SPs & 800MHz). Unlike last generation, you don't need to be some sort of Jedi to extract the PS4's potential here. The Xbox One and PS4 architectures are quite similar, Sony just has more hardware under the hood." . Microsoft's OS for the XBone likely takes up more memory than PS4.
    Microsoft confirms: Xbox One OS uses 3GB RAM, 5GB RAM for games.

https://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/05/m...ram-for-games/
    With the XBone running 3 OS systems simultaneously, it cuts into game resources. While Sony's OS usage is still a rumor, it's very likely that it only needing 1 GB is spot on.
    https://ps4daily.com/2013/04/playstat...pers-7-gb-ram/

Xbox One uses more GPU power for all it's OS systems

https://kotaku.com/the-five-possible-...ngel-509597078
    "The game is loaded in memory and is fully running. The game has full access to the reserved system resources, which are six CPU cores, 90 percent of GPU processing power, and 5 GB of memory"

While the PS4 may use some of it's GPU power, it will be no where close to 10% of it like the XBone and it's 3 OSes.
    People puts 2&2 together after Microsoft's XBox One event after Microsoft was very vague on specs, on purpose:
    By using the limited available specs from the show, mathematics, and PC hardware that's already on the market. People were able to know the GPU power of the Xbox One, and found out how it underperforms. Microsoft realized this, and sent out the CLOUD based theory ASAP, and how it will boost Xbox One's tech up to 300X more than without.
    That's really unproven, and most think is very unreasonable. Seems like it's reactionary FUD to try and 1-Up Sony out of pure desperation, and it came out AFTER the truth got out about the Xbox One being underpowered compared to the PS4

Lending a friend your game? He will need to pay full price of the game.
    kotaku.com-will-be-able-to-trade-xbox-one-games-online-micros-509140825
    "You'll have to pay a fee—and not just some sort of activation fee, but the actual price of that game—in order to use a game's code on a friend's account. Think of it like a new game, Harrison said."
    The Only way your friend doesn't have to buy the game (At full price) is if you are there signed into your account.
    The Kinect is mandatory, and can’t be turned off
    https://www.penny-arcade.com/report/a...ew-motion-sens
    "Kinect does require to be connected to Xbox One in all cases, yes," he said .

Always on, always watching/listening, giving Microsoft feedback. That's very intrusive to our privacy, and in order for your system to work, Kinect needs to be working. Hopefully Microsoft's quality on Kinect is better than the 360 RRoD.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-26-2013 at 05:26 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    and PS4 is more powerful according to the currently released specs

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Maroon5\One More Night.mp4"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoteen View Post
    fuck games.
    did the game Fuck up ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    guys i have a better solution. fuck everything, lets unite and fuck every damn hot girl in the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForDLs View Post
    News broke that the New Xbox will:

• Be called the XBOX ONE (wtf?)
    • Will block USED GAMES
    • Games will be tied to your account!
    • If you take a disc over to a friend's place, they have to play FULL PRICE to play it there.
    • Games will have to be INSTALLED onto the hard-drive.
    • Will require semi-always-online : You need to 'GO ONLINE' on your Xbox ONE (srsly, wtf), at least once per day for the CONSOLE TO WORK.
    • Xbox is now focused on TV and SPORTS! It's a SET TOP BOX NOW! NO JOKE! Called the 'all-in-one' entertainment system. Chances are you'll still have to pay to watch the sports and tv anyway...
    • There is ZERO innovation in the controller (Microsoft says it's more ERGONOMIC)
    • Still have to pay Microsoft every month to TALK AND PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
    • Kinect is still bulky and evilllll...
    • NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX 360

MEANWHILE IN PLAYSTATION 4 LAND ALL IS GOOD
    1 = CoSine(720)

If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Maroon5\One More Night.mp4"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    For me Xbox Is the best

Thanks
    I also believe this is a horrible system.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    omg that sucks -.-

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast