Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForDLs View Post
    News broke that the New Xbox will:

• Be called the XBOX ONE (wtf?)
    • Will block USED GAMES
    • Games will be tied to your account!
    • If you take a disc over to a friend's place, they have to play FULL PRICE to play it there.
    • Games will have to be INSTALLED onto the hard-drive.
    • Will require semi-always-online : You need to 'GO ONLINE' on your Xbox ONE (srsly, wtf), at least once per day for the CONSOLE TO WORK.
    • Xbox is now focused on TV and SPORTS! It's a SET TOP BOX NOW! NO JOKE! Called the 'all-in-one' entertainment system. Chances are you'll still have to pay to watch the sports and tv anyway...
    • There is ZERO innovation in the controller (Microsoft says it's more ERGONOMIC)
    • Still have to pay Microsoft every month to TALK AND PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
    • Kinect is still bulky and evilllll...
    • NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX 360

MEANWHILE IN PLAYSTATION 4 LAND ALL IS GOOD
    You are an idiot.

1. The Xbox One is not a bad name. Xbox 720 has always been the rumor of the next name, so they called it One instead which (IMO) shows that they're thinking outside the box more.
    2. Who said it'll block used games? I highly doubt that.
    3. Games will be tied to your account, but they will be on the cloud which is way more convenient.
    4. No, they won't. AND you won't even need to take your disc over there! The games are installed on the cloud so all you have to do is log into you account on your friend's Xbox One and you can play. Don't have to re-buy the game.
    5. Games will NOT have to be installed on the hard drive. They made that clear/obvious when they explained the cloud at the reveal. The games can be installed on the cloud which is a lot more convenient than the hard drive. You can also play them off the disc if you do not want to install them anywhere.
    6. That is a false rumor. The Xbox One will NOT be like EA in the sense that it will always need to be online to work. That'd be idiotic. It will work offline.
    7. They are actually focused on EVERYTHING. Not just TV/sports. They just didn't say much at all about gaming at the reveal due to E3 being like a month away.
    8. HOW IS THERE NO INNOVATION IN THE CONTROLLER? They made over 40 changes to it! That's more changes than if you compare the iPod Touch 1G to the iPod Touch 5G! Idiot.
    9. Xbox Live Gold is an amazing service that, yes you do have to pay for, gets all of the new DLC before ANY other console. The Xbox 360 got DLC months before the PS3 got the same DLC, which is one of the reasons why they have to charge you for Gold (they have to pay people to get the DLC before other consoles)
    10. Kinect has been vastly modified and (while I agree that the 360's Kinect sucks) is now amazing. It links everything together and has a new skeletal system for a very enhanced experience.
    11. THE PS4 IS NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH THE PS3 EITHER

and finally, if you want to try to argue and say that the PS4 is going to be better, you have NO PROOF. The released specs for both the PS4 and Xbox One are practically the same. They both have the same processor, amount of RAM (yes, PS4 will have GDDR5 RAM compared to Xbox One's DDR3, but that's not much of a difference), etc. The Xbox One also has a LOT more features that the PS4 does not have; mainly the voice control/recognition and hand gestures that can let you multitask.
    [img]https://i1058.photobucke*****m/albums/t419/iTzSeyeko/Disturbed.png[/img]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    It's built on the 64 bit architecture so hopefully someone cracks that shit and gets it working on pc (granted a majority of the hardware is the same)...
    Why don't you crack it

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    You are an idiot.

1. The Xbox One is not a bad name. Xbox 720 has always been the rumor of the next name, so they called it One instead which (IMO) shows that they're thinking outside the box more.
    3. Games will be tied to your account, but they will be on the cloud which is way more convenient.
    4. No, they won't. AND you won't even need to take your disc over there! The games are installed on the cloud so all you have to do is log into you account on your friend's Xbox One and you can play. Don't have to re-buy the game.
    5. Games will NOT have to be installed on the hard drive. They made that clear/obvious when they explained the cloud at the reveal. The games can be installed on the cloud which is a lot more convenient than the hard drive. You can also play them off the disc if you do not want to install them anywhere.
    6. That is a false rumor. The Xbox One will NOT be like EA in the sense that it will always need to be online to work. That'd be idiotic. It will work offline.
    7. They are actually focused on EVERYTHING. Not just TV/sports. They just didn't say much at all about gaming at the reveal due to E3 being like a month away.
    8. HOW IS THERE NO INNOVATION IN THE CONTROLLER? They made over 40 changes to it! That's more changes than if you compare the iPod Touch 1G to the iPod Touch 5G! Idiot.
    9. Xbox Live Gold is an amazing service that, yes you do have to pay for, gets all of the new DLC before ANY other console. The Xbox 360 got DLC months before the PS3 got the same DLC, which is one of the reasons why they have to charge you for Gold (they have to pay people to get the DLC before other consoles)
    10. Kinect has been vastly modified and (while I agree that the 360's Kinect sucks) is now amazing. It links everything together and has a new skeletal system for a very enhanced experience.

and finally, if you want to try to argue and say that the PS4 is going to be better, you have NO PROOF. The released specs for both the PS4 and Xbox One are practically the same. They both have the same processor, amount of RAM (yes, PS4 will have GDDR5 RAM compared to Xbox One's DDR3, but that's not much of a difference), etc. The Xbox One also has a LOT more features that the PS4 does not have; mainly the voice control/recognition and hand gestures that can let you multitask.
    Of course it was only matter of time before an Xbox fanboy apologist chimes in with his own justification for M$ shitty console. And of course hell skew whats been confirmed to try and sugarcoat the reality of it all to fit in with his fantasy land.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (05-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm appalled by the amount of morons here who think games matter. Who cares which console is more powerful? Microsoft will continue making hundreds of millions of dollars in profit per quarter from their xbox division while SONY will go belly-up any day now.
    SONY needs to wise up and understand that no corporation can survive by running like a charity.
    Cows are holding back gaming. It's time SONY and the cows focus on casuals, not on core gamers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    XBOX One = gay name. Xbox 1 = first Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I'm appalled by the amount of morons here who think games matter. Who cares which console is more powerful? Microsoft will continue making hundreds of millions of dollars in profit per quarter from their xbox division while SONY will go belly-up any day now.
    SONY needs to wise up and understand that no corporation can survive by running like a charity.
    Cows are holding back gaming. It's time SONY and the cows focus on casuals, not on core gamers.
    Troll harder

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    You are an idiot.

1: The XBox One. You call that out of the box? You are one uncreative motherfucker if you find that to be "out of the box".
    2: Games will be subject to hardware installation, tying the game to the gamertag. If someone else doesn't have that gamertag, they can not play the game. As was answered in Q and A on Wired.
    3: You just completely contradicted #2.
    4: Which is fucking stupid, you have to put ALL of your CONFIDENTIAL information into SOMEONE ELSE'S XBox. This means someone who may be in a rush won't completely delete their data, and the other person will have full access to it. That's fucking terrible.
    5: In the Q and A it was revealed that NO MATTER WHAT GAME DATA WOULD BE SAVED ONTO THE CONSOLE. It was also said that NO GAME WOULD BE INSTALLED INDIVIDUALLY ON THE CLOUD, ONLY SPECIFIC DATA. You don't even fucking search this shit.
    6: It will "barely" work offline. Games that utilize the internet, even with single player campaigns, depending on the resources used WILL require the console to be pinged. The only aspects that are guaranteed to work are games with no internet connectivity, movies, and music streaming. ALSO answered in the Q and A.
    7: A REVEAL IS MEANT TO REVEAL THE CONSOLE. By your idiotic fucking logic, a GAMING CONSOLE is NOT SUPPOSED TO MENTION GAMING AT THE REVEAL? That's such a fucking idiotic statement.
    8: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? ITS THE SAME FATASS CONTROLLER AS THE FIRST XBOX WITH THE 360 LAYOUT. 40 changes? Are you fucking retarded? Tell me, in a list, EVERY ONE OF THOSE CHANGES AND HOW IT BENEFITS THE CONTROLLER.
    9: You're a fucking moron. NO. Gold is NOT TO GET DLC FIRST. XBOX GETS THE DLC FIRST BECAUSE THEY STRIKE DEALS WITH THE PUBLISHERS. THIS IS EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO ACTIVISION AND MICROSOFT EXCLUSIVE PUBLISHERS. CAN YOU NOT EVEN FUCKING SEARCH THIS SHIT BEFORE YOU POST?
    10: A very enhanced experience? HAVE YOU USED IT? NO? THEN DON'T TALK ABOUT SOMETHING AS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED IT.

Who the FUCK cares about voice activations? I'll sit the fuck down and play a game using the CONTROLLER. The PS4 as a FUCK load of features, INCLUDING ones the XBox DUMB doesn't have. AND THERE IS MINIMAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GDDR3 AND GDDR5? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? You know what, you are officially one of the dumbest fucking fanboys I have ever met.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I just saw a picture of the Xbox one and god it's like an actual freaking box.
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)

Vouches.[36]

[+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    XBOX One = gay name. Xbox 1 = first Xbox.

Troll harder
    SONY is making approximately $15-60 million/quarter in operating profit from their playstation division. Given that 1 console generation lasts approximately 6 years, the best SONY can hope for is a grand total of $1.440 billion in operating profit (Not Net profit) for the entire generation. This is not considering the loss-taking strategy that SONY will play in order to get as many playstations out into the market.
    It's time SONY start charging a fee for online multiplayer. Microsoft is already making $300-500 million in profit/quarter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You are an idiot.

1.Gay name is gay.
    2.They said it will be like that. Also if you buy a game for 60$ and you want to take it to your friends they have to pay 60$ to unlock the game for there xbox.
    3. Doesn't matter number 2.
    4.Read number 2.
    5.You have to install them if you don't then you can't play.
    6.Not a rumor. Xbox has said it them selfs. At first they said you have to be always online but ever one bitched so they changed it to you have to be online once ever 24 hours to play.
    7.They are focused on TV,Skype, and sports. You even have to pay to use your cable through your xbox. (they said it them selfs) Also when you do use your cable through your xbox when you use snap you will have ads at the bottom of your screen.
    8.The controller looks like shit and they couldn't think of anything new so they went back to the old fat ass xbox controller.
    9.Xbox live is shit ps3/4 has the same shit for free. Oh well you get it a month first at lest ps3/4 doesn't pay 5mil+ just to get it 30 days before ever one. Also now that you have to have the always online (once ever 24 hour shit) you HAVE to pay for there shit xbox live.
    10.Gay shit is gay anyways.
    11.The ps4 will be backwards compatible with ps3. (they even said it them selfs)

The GDDR5 is so much better then DDR3. Lot better for 1080p gaming. I guess you didn't watch the ps4 thing. Yes xbox may have more shit but it's also dumb shit oh I can pay to use my cable through my xbox omg it's so cool oh wow I can skype!!!! have fun getting your xbox ddosed. Ps4 is made more for gamers not fucking tv and sports.

Ps4 features. (ones I can remember off the top of my head)

You can live stream your gameplay. (Could even make money off that)
    Friends can watch you play and chat with you.
    Friends can take over your game (you says yes or no to this. They also don't even have to have the game) to help you out if you get stuck on a level or something. I'm sure this could be used so people can play games free.
    If you hit a nice shot or something in COD10054 you can hit your share button on your controller and edit that little video and post on youtube or facebook.

That's all I remember ps4 is trying hard to make a console for gamers they are working hard to make games look better not fucking make a console for tv skype and sports. I don't want to sit on my ass and talk to my TV all day. Few pics of what ps4 games will look like.

https://i4.ytimg.com/vi/kfgwtYDXB8E/mqdefault.jpg

https://www.stonerhaven.com/uploads/p...2163_thumb.png

https://fecktv.com/wp-content/uploads...2/xlarge-2.jpg

https://media.melty.fr/article-125597...-au-rendez.jpg
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    1.Gay name is gay.
    2.They said it will be like that. Also if you buy a game for 60$ and you want to take it to your friends they have to pay 60$ to unlock the game for there xbox.
    3. Doesn't matter number 2.
    4.Read number 2.
    5.You have to install them if you don't then you can't play.
    6.Not a rumor. Xbox has said it them selfs. At first they said you have to be always online but ever one bitched so they changed it to you have to be online once ever 24 hours to play.
    7.They are focused on TV,Skype, and sports. You even have to pay to use your cable through your xbox. (they said it them selfs) Also when you do use your cable through your xbox when you use snap you will have ads at the bottom of your screen.
    8.The controller looks like shit and they couldn't think of anything new so they went back to the old fat ass xbox controller.
    9.Xbox live is shit ps3/4 has the same shit for free. Oh well you get it a month first at lest ps3/4 doesn't pay 5mil+ just to get it 30 days before ever one. Also now that you have to have the always online (once ever 24 hour shit) you HAVE to pay for there shit xbox live.
    10.Gay shit is gay anyways.
    11.The ps4 will be backwards compatible with ps3. (they even said it them selfs)

The GDDR5 is so much better then DDR3. Lot better for 1080p gaming. I guess you didn't watch the ps4 thing. Yes xbox may have more shit but it's also dumb shit oh I can pay to use my cable through my xbox omg it's so cool oh wow I can skype!!!! have fun getting your xbox ddosed. Ps4 is made more for gamers not fucking tv and sports.

Ps4 features. (ones I can remember off the top of my head)

You can live stream your gameplay. (Could even make money off that)
    Friends can watch you play and chat with you.
    Friends can take over your game (you says yes or no to this. They also don't even have to have the game) to help you out if you get stuck on a level or something. I'm sure this could be used so people can play games free.
    If you hit a nice shot or something in COD10054 you can hit your share button on your controller and edit that little video and post on youtube or facebook.

That's all I remember ps4 is trying hard to make a console for gamers they are working hard to make games look better not fucking make a console for tv skype and sports. I don't want to sit on my ass and talk to my TV all day. Few pics of what ps4 games will look like.

https://i4.ytimg.com/vi/kfgwtYDXB8E/mqdefault.jpg

https://www.stonerhaven.com/uploads/p...2163_thumb.png

https://fecktv.com/wp-content/uploads...2/xlarge-2.jpg

https://media.melty.fr/article-125597...-au-rendez.jpg
    Microsoft will make far more in profits than SONY. How can you support SONY? They've been making terrible business strategies ever since the PS3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Microsoft will make far more in profits than SONY. How can you support SONY? They've been making terrible business strategies ever since the PS3.
    Sony isn't all about the money like microsoft is. Who cares who makes more xbox one is going to be microsoft's down fall. Sony may make poor business strategies but they stay true to making stuff for gamers not tv skype and sports or making you talk to your tv all day. Microsoft only makes so much because they are cheap as fuck. Xbox 360 were so fucking bad since xbox 360 came out I have had 8 red ring on me and when I call for help they want me to pay them to fix it or they tell me some bullshit about put a towel around it. I have only had one ps3 fuck up and when I called Sony they just told me okay take your ps3 to gamestop and they will give you a new one.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Sony isn't all about the money like microsoft is.
    Every company ever is all about money, including Sony. Also, it seems Microsoft is going for an Entertainment System rather than a console. All you guys love to bash on it due to all the TV and Sports features, which are actually rather intriguing. If those features were included on any other device such as a TV, you'd be praying at the altar of the manufacturer. One isn't a console anymore, it's an Entertainment System. Yet you people are still stuck on judging it based upon straight console characteristics, of which it still isn't that bad. The baseline gaming stats itself are actually rather akin to that of the leaked PS4 stats. So I can't see any argument other than the restrictions, of which I agree are bullshit. Though my main point is all this PS4 Fan-boy worship, Xbox bashing based upon actually good features that are "outside the realm of gaming".
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

We're consumers not shareholders. We couldnt care less whos making a profit, all that matters is the service provided. So far Sony is offering the better service. They're going to be then ones that the consumers choose. To rely on the quarterly statements from an obselete generation is to clutch to the smallest of straws. If your only argument is who making a better bottom line then you're running out of room to talk. Sony shares went up 9% during the Xbox reveal. Not that it even matters.

Troll harder Hyperion. You're losing your touch.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Every company ever is all about money, including Sony. Also, it seems Microsoft is going for an Entertainment System rather than a console. All you guys love to bash on it due to all the TV and Sports features, which are actually rather intriguing. If those features were included on any other device such as a TV, you'd be praying at the altar of the manufacturer. One isn't a console anymore, it's an Entertainment System. Yet you people are still stuck on judging it based upon straight console characteristics, of which it still isn't that bad. The baseline gaming stats itself are actually rather akin to that of the leaked PS4 stats. So I can't see any argument other than the restrictions, of which I agree are bullshit. Though my main point is all this PS4 Fan-boy worship, Xbox bashing based upon actually good features that are "outside the realm of gaming".
    It's a console for games not fucking watching tv or skype. That's what a console should be made for is playing games not watching cable through your xbox or getting live stats for your dream team what ever the fuck that is. There are already so many fucking things out right now that does all that so why would I want to buy one more thing that lets me watch cable or use skype. It's all about the games. With out games ps3 or xbox would have never made money.

OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING PEOPLE. NOTHING IS LEAKED ABOUT THE PS4 THEY HAD THERE DAMN THING LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 05-22-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's a console for games not fucking watching tv or skype. That's what a console should be made for is playing games not watching cable through your xbox or getting live stats for your dream team what ever the fuck that is. There are already so many fucking things out right now that does all that so why would I want to buy one more thing that lets me watch cable or use skype. It's all about the games. With out games ps3 or xbox would have never made money.

OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING PEOPLE. NOTHING IS LEAKED ABOUT THE PS4 THEY HAD THERE DAMN THING LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO.
    Xbox One is not a console anymore, so stop judging it as such.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast