Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForDLs View Post
    I own a 360 an am proud of it. Played to death Halo 3/Reach, Fable II, Tales of Vesperia, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Spelunky...
    Just this sorta stuff pisses me off.

PS4 can play used games, not always online, has better specs, better exclusives (or so for me, the only xbox MGS action I got was the HD Collection), and is game-centric. Oh yeah, and no bitching about the 10 dollar XBL per month.

There's just no point in getting an Xbox One now...unless they show some seriously seriously cool shit at E3.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Not a sony fanboy, I can see they have faults but...
    LOOK AT THIS XBOX ONE SHIT. JUST LOOK AT IT.

I mean at least the PS4 can play used games, and doesn't have to be online once a day to play games,
    and at least it even has the streaming function integrated, and has a capture card...

It's just a lot more value for your money. Xbox One just does really what a PC can do right now...
    About the hadware thing the only real difference is memory. We know for sure ddr3 is worse the GDDR5 or what it's name. But the xbox has 32 mb of sdram which is a unknown resource so until we see actual performance we can't be sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    You forgot that you have to pay to use your TV with your xbox I think it's like 7$ a month just so you can use cable through your xbox.
    I'm sorry?
    You're joking right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It's built on the 64 bit architecture so hopefully someone cracks that shit and gets it working on pc (granted a majority of the hardware is the same)...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    ya i understand your point i'm not trashing the PS4 in anyway i know you know and i'm sure everyone who wants value for there money will know that the PS4 currently is far better than the XBOX moneybags system i'm simply just saying the faults of the PS4 so it doesn't look like a PS4 fanboy trash trend

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    are you implying the ps4 did not have shit thing about it also for example
    1. NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE with PS3
    2. U-stream (if you ever steam live games you'll know how shit U-steam is and twitch is a hundred times better
    3. PS4 lost alot of game company that said i hate EA and Activision all the same but without there fans the PS4 will not sell
    alright you have lot of good points and i can see how the new XBOX One is not a great as the PS4 but don't say that the PS4 doesn't have any faults
    1. A lot of PS3 games will be accessible through the PSN.
    2. That's debatable, I know many people who prefer U-stream. Anyways, an inbuilt streaming service is better than no service at all.
    3. I have no fucking clue what you're trying to say. Please at least try to fucking use some grammar. A period (.) goes a long way.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Bored and if its expensive. Just waste

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    IMO the xbox one will out class the PS4 in the range of features it offers and the quality at which it delivers them. However both will be way to costly for me to consider investing in either of them so I'm just gonna stick to PC gaming
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoble For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ainslie View Post
    IMO the xbox one will out class the PS4 in the range of features it offers and the quality at which it delivers them. However both will be way to costly for me to consider investing in either of them so I'm just gonna stick to PC gaming
    PS4 will be cheaper than the PS3's launch price so it shouldn't be too expensive, but i have a feeling the xbox is going to cost a shitload of money.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

PS4 will be cheaper than the PS3's launch price so it shouldn't be too expensive, but i have a feeling the xbox is going to cost a shitload of money.
    Well that would make the PS4 more accessible then xbox (also with the cost of xbl) but on the other hand PS4 don't have the features that the xbox will have that could have turned my interest from PC gaming so although it will be much more affordable it's still a product that don't really have a need for.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine

Thanks

Well that would make the PS4 more accessible then xbox (also with the cost of xbl) but on the other hand PS4 don't have the features that the xbox will have that could have turned my interest from PC gaming so although it will be much more affordable it's still a product that don't really have a need for.
    True, but from what iv'e seen the new xbox is pretty much going to be a cable box consol with a wireless, voice controled remote that has a 500$ enitial cost +monthly payment for xbl and possibly for the cable function. And it seems like it has a heavy focus on sports, defiantly not my cup of tea.
    Then again the PS4's social aspects seem somewhat irritating, have a feelings it's going to be like facebook if you know what i mean.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

True, but from what iv'e seen the new xbox is pretty much going to be a cable box consol with a wireless, voice controled remote that has a 500$ enitial cost +monthly payment for xbl and possibly for the cable function. And it seems like it has a heavy focus on sports, defiantly not my cup of tea.
    Then again the PS4's social aspects seem somewhat irritating, have a feelings it's going to be like facebook if you know what i mean.
    Yeah I know what you mean, if I wanted to constantly post every gaming related thing I do to facebook that's fine but it should be like an extra download or something, not a feature that's pre-built into the console. And as for xbox to be fair to them they have branded the xbox one as an all-in-one entertainment system which is what it is and that's great and I'm sure the technology behind it all is fantastic and everything. But what if I don't want an all-in-one-super-fun-time-box? What if I just want a gaming console? And that's where I think both of them have come unstuck. The original playstation and the original xbox were, at there core, simple gaming consoles that did one thing which was play games, and that's what a console should do. I think both consoles have been over complicated and especially in the case of xbox this has pushed the price of everything too high for me to get it and just use it as a gaming platform, which is why I will be staying with PC.
    Last edited by Genoble; 05-22-2013 at 06:21 AM.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Genoble For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ghost (05-22-2013)

Thanks

Yeah I know what you mean, if I wanted to constantly post every gaming related thing I do to facebook that's fine but it should be like an extra download or something, not a feature that's pre-built into the console. And as for xbox to be fair to them they have branded the xbox one as an all-in-one entertainment system which is what it is and that's great and I'm sure the technology behind it all is fantastic and everything. But what if I don't want an all-in-one-super-fun-time-box? What if I just want a gaming console? And that's where I think both of them have come unstuck. The original playstation and the original xbox were, at there core, simple gaming consoles that did one thing which was play games, and that's what a console should do. I think both consoles have been over complicated and especially in the case of xbox this has pushed the price of everything too high for me to get it and just use it as a gaming platform, which is why I will be staying with PC.
    Amen brother

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Genoble (05-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Even though I am a xbox fan, I will probably buy a PS4. I mean this is bullshit -
    • Will block USED GAMES
    • Xbox is now focused on TV and SPORTS!
    • (something you forgot to add) KINECT has to ALWAYS be connected to the xbox for it to work (sauce: https://go.ign.com/12JVwi7 )

and the biggest bullshit of all
    • NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX 360

Whoever had XBLA purchases - say bye bye to your games. Such idiocy. Also I want a gaming console, not a TV remote with a subscription
    Last edited by Tacticious✓; 05-22-2013 at 07:04 AM.
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Playstation is better !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Why do people keep talking about Facebook on PS4. Just because it's a day one feature doesn't mean its compulsory. Don't want Facebook shit? Then don't enter your Facebook account details. I'm pretty fucking sure Sony's smart enough to make the PS4 work without your FB...
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Mr.Seyeko (05-25-2013)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast