-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

So, I hate my life, and I hate this world.
    Let's start, i'm a JEW, J-E-W-I-S-H.

Almost everybody know, that most of the world hate jews, so i'm asking, why?
    What have we done to the world expect from making it MUCH better?
    What have we done that offended you so much that you call us terrorists?
    What have we dont that everybody loves hitler and what he done to the Jews?

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?

I'm a very smart guy, very successful on school, and everybody that is out of my country tells me that i'm smart because i'm a Jew.
    I can't denie it, because it has been proven, that the jews are one of the most intelligent race in the world, if not the most one.
    But, i'm not here to make you guys think " so wtf does this guy want expect saying how much jews are good? ", i am here to ask you guys, why, why all the hate for us?

Jews made lots of inventions, Most of the popular people in the whole history and today are jews, and yet, everybody hate US.

I never judge someone by his race, his look, how he talk, or whatever that isn't about his personality.
    I have some muslim arab friends, and they say that i'm a very good friend of them and that they like me, while i like them too.
    I will never have problem with someone because of him being an arab or a muslim...

But, i will hate, anyone who do judge by this retarted society rules (hating jews is popular and cool) and would show him how much he's fucked up, being a no life kid.

ALL i want is PEACE.
    Stop the fucking war, what is the point, why all of this " FREE HATE "?
    BOTH sides getting harmed, and there's no point in fighting over nothing.
    There's some israeli-arabs, yes yes, that live between us like normal people, who go to work and basicly, they're just "high quality" people, instead of being ignorrant like most of the arabs.

I really don't know what to say...
    I know i didn't write good, and maybe most of you wont understand what i want in that thread, but just trying to show my point..
    Last edited by shaybigdog; 05-24-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​I completely agree, and I'm on the side of Israel in the current conflicts.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    For someone who sets him up to be "very smart" you would think this would be simple for you.
    It is a known fact, people get jealous. People dislike people who are better than them, BECAUSE they are better than them.

As for the war, there is not much you can do to stop it. When two cultures clash (on a massive scale) there will be conflict.
    Even if you start a huge protest or do everything in your power to stop the war you can't. The only way for the conflicts to stop is by the two sides coming together and accepting each other.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/

Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

Previous name: Hax3rman

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I love jews
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    hope the war stops too
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/arkaniumlion.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The world will never be peaceful because everyone would have to be equal. Not everyone is equal so there will always be conflict.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Gray (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    I think most Muslims hates Jews just because of their past ..
    I'm a Muslim and I love Jews like you who wants Peace ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

-Lame (05-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    Jews made lots of inventions, Most of the popular people in the whole history and today are jews, and yet, everybody hate US.
    But, i will hate, anyone who do judge by this retarted society rules (hating jews is popular and cool) and would show him how much he's fucked up, being a no life kid.
    I'm not hating, so stop judging everyone from what you think/see and hear. (Your nothing better then the rest of us)
    -Also, we're all humans. What ever we chose to live as we want. Or follow some "rules" written by someone.

"Everyone" can live as they want. Or make decisions on how they want it to be.

Tell me, why are you so rude towards those who "hate" jews? (It only means your nothing better, as your returning the hate. And it would never stop as everyone is as fu**ed as you. And think like you do here.)

So please, for the sake of the world. Start thinking over both sides. And not only your own side...

Let me make one thing clear for you:
    -I have nothing against you or any other people! (So there's no point in judging me as an anti-jew person. As I can't care less if you are or not. You are who you are, and I think of you as that. Not what you believe in...)
    Last edited by Jorndel; 05-24-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​I completely agree, and I'm on the side of Israel in the current conflicts.
    thanks, it's rare to see guys like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    For someone who sets him up to be "very smart" you would think this would be simple for you.
    It is a known fact, people get jealous. People dislike people who are better than them, BECAUSE they are better than them.

As for the war, there is not much you can do to stop it. When two cultures clash (on a massive scale) there will be conflict.
    Even if you start a huge protest or do everything in your power to stop the war you can't. The only way for the conflicts to stop is by the two sides coming together and accepting each other.
    israel is already accepting the arabs, but the only thing they can do for now is to defend ourselves untill the arabs would stop to do what they do.
    arabs only look for wars, and to sucide and see how many innocent people they have killed.

take SYRIA for example.
    what's going there is not understandable.
    ASAD, the dictator of Syria right now, just kill EVERYBODY who doesn't do what he says and listen to his rules.
    it's beyond just a war, it's so ugly, and so hard to understand it..
    everyday people get killed in Syria because of asad, and there's a lot of muslim arabs that BELIEVE in what he do, and HELP him to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Borndel View Post
    I love jews
    thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadalic View Post
    hope the war stops too
    why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    The world will never be peaceful because everyone would have to be equal. Not everyone is equal so there will always be conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    but you can't love only jews that wants peace, if some jew is defending himself and his family you can't hate him for it.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post

I'm not hating, so stop judging everyone from what you think/see and hear. (Your nothing better then the rest of us)
    -Also, we're all humans. What ever we chose to live as we want. Or follow some "rules" written by someone.

"Everyone" can live as they want. Or make decisions on how they want it to be.

Tell me, why are you so rude towards those who "hate" jews? (It only means your nothing better, as your returning the hate. And it would never stop as everyone is as fu**ed as you. And think like you do here.)

So please, for the sake of the world. Start thinking over both sides. And not only your own side...

Let me make one thing clear for you:
    -I have nothing against you or any other people! (So there's no point in judging me as an anti-jew person. As I can't care less if you are or not. You are who you are, and I think of you as that. Not what you believe in...)
    never declared that we are better, just saying, that altough we gave this world many things, everybody hates us.
    i never said that i am better than you, or anybody else.

and, for the saying - " But, i will hate, anyone who do judge by this retarted society rules (hating jews is popular and cool) and would show him how much he's fucked up, being a no life kid. "
    i said that, because i got too tired from trying to make stuff clear for all those people ^^.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I agree with you but you know, stupid people need to find somebody to blame

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

So, I hate my life, and I hate this world.
    Let's start, i'm a JEW, J-E-W-I-S-H.

Almost everybody know, that most of the world hate jews, so i'm asking, why?
    What have we done to the world expect from making it MUCH better?
    What have we done that offended you so much that you call us terrorists?
    What have we dont that everybody loves hitler and what he done to the Jews?

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?

I'm a very smart guy, very successful on school, and everybody that is out of my country tells me that i'm smart because i'm a Jew.
    I can't denie it, because it has been proven, that the jews are one of the most intelligent race in the world, if not the most one.
    But, i'm not here to make you guys think " so wtf does this guy want expect saying how much jews are good? ", i am here to ask you guys, why, why all the hate for us?

I never judge someone by his race, his look, how he talk, or whatever that isn't about his personality.
    I have some muslim arab friends, and they say that i'm a very good friend of them and that they like me, while i like them too.
    I will never have problem with someone because of him being an arab or a muslim...

ALL i want is PEACE.
    Stop the fucking war, what is the point, why all of this " FREE HATE "?
    BOTH sides getting harmed, and there's no point in fighting over nothing.
    There's some israeli-arabs, yes yes, that live between us like normal people, who go to work and basicly, they're just "high quality" people, instead of being ignorrant like most of the arabs.

I really don't know what to say...
    I know i didn't write good, and maybe most of you wont understand what i want in that thread, but just trying to show my point..
    everyone hates jews...... since the begining of time. im not trying to be anti semitic but jews are generalized as the bankers/money lenders of the world and no1 likes to give money back to some1. (and yes almost all banks are owned by jews in north america)

also jews have always been in other peoples countrys and because they are moneylenders everyone blames them/wants their money

btw personally i dont hate jews, im just explaining why some ppl do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    100% Accurate.

Agree with Symmetrical.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishuman View Post
    everyone hates jews...... since the begining of time. im not trying to be anti semitic but jews are generalized as the bankers/money lenders of the world and no1 likes to give money back to some1. (and yes almost all banks are owned by jews in north america)

also jews have always been in other peoples countrys and because they are moneylenders everyone blames them/wants their money

btw personally i dont hate jews, im just explaining why some ppl do
    that's almost the exact explanation why people hate jews.
    people hate jews because we are successful, that's kinda the main reason.
    i wont explain you how we are successful, but every side have it's dark and bad side, so we have that too.
    we have a lot of thieves, a lot of assholes and so on..
    but still, we have so much success in the world, facebook = jewish owner, usa = 3 of the biggest by order cities have jewish presidents, and so on.
    even we have one of the most beautiful models in the world, Bar Refaeli, and, Adam Sandler is a jew also.

can't explain that, but most of the world hates us for nothing.
    and i will never hate someone over nothing, only if it has a real reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    that's almost the exact explanation why people hate jews.
    people hate jews because we are successful, that's kinda the main reason.
    i wont explain you how we are successful, but every side have it's dark and bad side, so we have that too.
    we have a lot of thieves, a lot of assholes and so on..
    but still, we have so much success in the world, facebook = jewish owner, usa = 3 of the biggest by order cities have jewish presidents, and so on.
    even we have one of the most beautiful models in the world, Bar Refaeli, and, Adam Sandler is a jew also.

can't explain that, but most of the world hates us for nothing.
    and i will never hate someone over nothing, only if it has a real reason.
    i wudnt quite say sucsessful............... jews are typically the money lenders of the world. and thats not quite "suscessful" its more like stealing a bunch of money for blind citizens

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishuman View Post
    i wudnt quite say sucsessful............... jews are typically the money lenders of the world. and thats not quite "suscessful" its more like stealing a bunch of money for blind citizens
    you're just saying shit you don't know.
    honestly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast