Thanks

Free account Giveaway!!

Well, my days playing MapleStory have finally come to a screeching hault, as my main account (level 164 Bishop) has just been permanently banned for hacking. Ofcourse I accept the punnishment, as I was hacking.

Anyway, I'm giving away 3 of my last accounts, the account im giving away today are; 136 NightLord, 72 Fire Poison Mage, 68 Gunslinger. You might ask why im giving away such high leveled accounts for free? Well, simply because I've been playing MapleStory for 3 years of my life, and it just seems to get more boring with each passing patch, so I've finally decided to get my life back on track, and end my relation to this boring game.

I've decided to make this account giveaway interesting, I have stored all 3 of the account's account details in a program I created in visual basics. Basically you have to type in the correct password in the textbox for the account you want, and press the 'Ok' Button. If the password you input is incorrect, you will NOT recieve any message (meaning the password you typed failed). If however you type in the correct password, you will be given a congratulations message, followed by the respective account information.

To make it completely fair, I have made it so that if a person gets the correct password, and unlocks the account info for said account, the form will no longer be able to be opened on the users computer.

- Hint -
    For all those newbies who desperately want the account, I suggest you download a hex editor, or a program called OllyDbg, and quickly learn how to use it before the accounts are gone.

Download for the Free Account Giveaway application bellow. Scan if you want, I couldn't be bothered, but might upload some scan results later.

EDIT: I would highly recommend that you reverse it, or open it in a hex editor and look for any strings containing the password data, otherwise the passwords for the unlocking the account info are practically impossible to guess. But i'll give you a small hint. The Fire Poison account information password has the word 'google' in it
    Copied from ***********.net. Some guy posted 3 of his accounts on ***********, you have to crack his noob VB program to get them, as for me, im opening this in Olly, hopefully I can get one of his accounts . Just wanted to let you guys know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    The file is probally a keylogger or something. If you wanted one of the accounts why would you make this thread?

Making this thread would let more people know about it thus you'll have less chances of you getting one of the accounts (No durhh). Unless you wanted to advertise this or something you probally wouldn't have posted this thread, meaning your probally the same person that posted the thread about the accounts on GN. If it is the same person from GN this this is most likely a virus.

Why would somebody try to advertise something if they didn't gain anything out of it?
    It's because they do get something out of it. (Accounts and such, from keylogging people)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    dont bother analyzing crap like this, its obv a bunch of bs, if anybody is stupid enough to download anything this guy posts then they deserve to get a virus