NOPE CONSOLES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Still love my N64

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Sick of the pc master race shit. We are talking about console not fucking pc. I don't want to sit on my ass in the same spot all day just to play a game. I like console because I can lazy ass it up and lay in bed. Just buy a controller. Fuck that and spend an hour downloading all the drives for it then mapping out all the buttons for each game. Yeah shit looks better on pc but why drop 900$+ just to play it with 20 more fps (yes I know I just dropped 2k on a pc) when I can pay 400$ for something I know for sure it will run the game and I never have to upgrade. Same people just don't like pc gaming I don't really care for it like your hands are far apart you have to sit in the same spot learn all the keys. Anyways we are talking about consoles not fucking pc. Also with console I can just put my game in and play not wait 2-3 hours downloading and updating it. Or spending all that time just to find out shit doesn't work right with my OS with a console I know the game will work and always work. Pc has way more problems then console.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 05-25-2013 at 08:27 PM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Sick of the pc master race shit. We are talking about console not fucking pc. I don't want to sit on my ass in the same spot all day just to play a game. I like console because I can lazy ass it up and lay in bed. Just buy a controller. Fuck that and spend an hour downloading all the drives for it then mapping out all the buttons for each game. Yeah shit looks better on pc but why drop 900$+ just to play it with 20 more fps (yes I know I just dropped 2k on a pc) when I can pay 400$ for something I know for sure it will run the game and I never have to upgrade. Same people just don't like pc gaming I don't really care for it like your hands are far apart you have to sit in the same spot learn all the keys. Anyways we are talking about consoles not fucking pc. Also with console I can just put my game in and play not wait 2-3 hours downloading and updating it. Or spending all that time just to find out shit doesn't work right with my OS with a console I know the game will work and always work. Pc has way more problems then console.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    A pc isn't a console, So I don't know why you are considering a pc a console, and nothing has been wrong with my ps,ps2 and now ps3, Never had a problem with one and will probably get a ps4,umad?,

also I don't see why you think its okay to make yet another thread about the same damn thing... >.<
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 05-25-2013 at 10:12 PM.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Maroon5\One More Night.mp4"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Pc has way more problems then console.
    Yeah if you're a fucking born retard.

I get what you're saying about the comfort, but dude console gaming is slow as fuck.
    Play a shooter on a console, then go hop on your pc and play the same one. The difference is night and day.
    Maybe kids won't notice it, but any hardcore gamer will in a second. Then we have mmorpg's.
    Ever try to play one on a console? There is a reason you don't find them much on consoles.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yeah if you're a fucking born retard.

I get what you're saying about the comfort, but dude console gaming is slow as fuck.
    Play a shooter on a console, then go hop on your pc and play the same one. The difference is night and day.
    Maybe kids won't notice it, but any hardcore gamer will in a second. Then we have mmorpg's.
    Ever try to play one on a console? There is a reason you don't find them much on consoles.
    Tbh, the competition on consoles is dying out, at least to me.. idk about xbox because i've never had one. but on ps3 there isn't much.. but on a PC competition is crazy.. and I think its a lot more fun to play a fps on a console and a lot easier for me...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

Tbh, the competition on consoles is dying out, at least to me.. idk about xbox because i've never had one. but on ps3 there isn't much.. but on a PC competition is crazy.. and I think its a lot more fun to play a fps on a console and a lot easier for me...
    The only FPS on console that I still don't mind playing is Halo 4 and I would most certainly be playing it on PC and not the Xbox if the game was made for PC.
    Turning is just so much more fluid and reactive on pc's especially if you have one specifically built for high end gaming.
    I don't see a reason to get another console at this point. I've been neglecting my 360 for the last 2 years. Hardly play that shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

The only FPS on console that I still don't mind playing is Halo 4 and I would most certainly be playing it on PC and not the Xbox if the game was made for PC.
    Turning is just so much more fluid and reactive on pc's especially if you have one specifically built for high end gaming.
    I don't see a reason to get another console at this point. I've been neglecting my 360 for the last 2 years. Hardly play that shit.
    Same here bro, I have a ps3 that's just used for watching movies because our dvd player broke, so pretty much just a really expensive dvd player lol
    I love playing bf3 on a pc rather then the ps3, because like you said the moving with a mouse is far better then moving with a controller in my honest opinion..

btw since I have been inactive for awhile, hows winter ( forgot what the hell it was called ) gah damnit, anyways hows that going?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

Same here bro, I have a ps3 that's just used for watching movies because our dvd player broke, so pretty much just a really expensive dvd player lol
    I love playing bf3 on a pc rather then the ps3, because like you said the moving with a mouse is far better then moving with a controller in my honest opinion..

btw since I have been inactive for awhile, hows winter ( forgot what the hell it was called ) gah damnit, anyways hows that going?
    I don't even play it anymore lol. You know how I am, I get bored with shit.
    Been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 and Chivalry lately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

I don't even play it anymore lol. You know how I am, I get bored with shit.
    Been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 and Chivalry lately.
    Shit... I was getting into it.. Been getting my life back in order tho which is hella of a lot better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedwarrockhack View Post
    It is pretty nice that you can play video games on your bed 5 meters away from your television and enjoy the quality.
    I play from my couch cause my PC is hooked up to my "60 plasma so I can play games & watch movies I downloaded!

BTW, here's my set up:
    Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth X79

CPU Intel i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz
    Frequency: 4.6 GHz FSB / QPI: 200 MHz Multiplier: 12 x Stepping: 7
    VCore: 1.458 v VTT Voltage: Default PLL Voltage: Default

Cooling Corsair H-100

RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 32GB (8 x 4GB) DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900)
    Frequency: 1866 MHz Timing: 9-10-9-28-Voltage: 1.6 v

Graphics Card EVGA 2x GeForce GTX 570 HD
    GPU Frequency: 850 MHz Shader Frequency: Default Memory Frequency: 2005 MHz SLI: Yes

Solid State Drive OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-240G 2.5"

Accessory Logitech 2.1 Speaker system

Monitor Samsung P2770H 27"

Keyboard Steelseries Merc™ Stealth Illuminated

Mouse COOLER MASTER Sentinel Advance SGM-6000-KLLW1-GP

Case Cooler Master HAF-X

Power Supply CORSAIR AX 1200w

TV's 60" & a 50" plasma's

An Xbox 360 & PS3, too!
    ~i7-4770K~H100i~ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO~G.Skill Sniper Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1866~EVGA 2x GeForce GTX 760~HAF-X~SAMSUNG 840 EVO 500GB~CORSAIR AX 12000w~Samsung P2770H 27"~Steelseries Merc™ Stealth Illuminated~COOLER MASTER CM Storm~

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    PC will never get a real final fantasy game

or Zelda
    or Mario
    or Metroid

/thread

I hope you guys don't forget that consoles used to be on top.

Good luck trying to play a game like Dead or Alive 2 (Dreamcast) on a computer from 1998. (When dreamcast was released)

I can't remember any PC games from the 90s that rendered up to 10 million polygons a second with dynamic lighting
    Last edited by Kallisti; 05-26-2013 at 09:07 PM.

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarium View Post
    PC will never get a real final fantasy game

or Zelda
    or Mario
    or Metroid

/thread

I hope you guys don't forget that consoles used to be on top.

Good luck trying to play a game like Dead or Alive 2 (Dreamcast) on a computer from 1998. (When dreamcast was released)

I can't remember any PC games from the 90s that rendered up to 10 million polygons a second with dynamic lighting
    I often think that the older game consoles are better than the new ones.
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12