Thanks

HOW TO INSTALL BLUE BOT HACK?!?!

Well, this is my first post and im a newb xD i want to know how to install this blue bot hack:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/713-garrys...-lua-hack.html

Ive installed abyss and gmcl_cvar3.dll and ive binded keys but it says 'unknow command' :\ pissesme off, ive done everything ive even tried installing another hack (hera)https://www.mpgh.net/forum/713-garrys...a-4-2-7-a.html
    Im still stuck, Could i request a tutorial on youtube? that would be great thanks

Thanks
    You really oughta read what the threads say.
    it's suppose to be named gmcl_cvar3_win32.dll.

It couldn't really be described better than we've all done it already.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitchy View Post
    Well, this is my first post and im a newb xD i want to know how to install this blue bot hack:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/713-garrys...-lua-hack.html

Ive installed abyss and gmcl_cvar3.dll and ive binded keys but it says 'unknow command' :\ pissesme off, ive done everything ive even tried installing another hack (hera)https://www.mpgh.net/forum/713-garrys...a-4-2-7-a.html
    Im still stuck, Could i request a tutorial on youtube? that would be great thanks
    You really have to listen to The post and actually read not just download.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikie34 View Post
    You really have to listen to The post and actually read not just download.
    he just seems like another leecher -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Since No one seems to be helping, basically you first need a bypasser which is found in the forums (I personally prefer Abyss 125/Revision 164)
    -You copy the code from the link that the thread sends you to, into a txt, copy the code into that txt doc and save as blue_bot.lua file you then put that lua file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\>USERNAME<\garrysmod\garrysm od\lua (if you do not have a lua folder than make one and name it lua)
    1. Run GMOD
    2.Alt Tab or then run the Bypasser and check 'Allow LUA' and then click Check Status. (if it removes check after checking status, close it and run as admin and try again)
    3.Join a game
    4. IN game go to console and type lua_openscript_cl blue_bot.lua (Bolded because it can depend on what you named it)
    5. For the aimbot you simply do this (ex. bind "alt" blue_bot_aimbot_toggle) -Bolded once more to what you want it to be binded to.
    6. There is also a menu bind but I do not know it atm (I will update this post when I play GMOD later)
    Last edited by Takamish; 05-25-2013 at 12:49 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Takamish For This Useful Post:

dolan3443 (11-29-2013),grimreaper1 (05-25-2013),Gray (05-25-2013)

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Takamish View Post
    Since No one seems to be helping, basically you first need a bypasser which is found in the forums (I personally prefer Abyss 125/Revision 164)
    -You copy the code from the link that the thread sends you to, into a txt, copy the code into that txt doc and save as blue_bot.lua file you then put that lua file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\>USERNAME<\garrysmod\garrysm od\lua (if you do not have a lua folder than make one and name it lua)
    1. Run GMOD
    2.Alt Tab or then run the Bypasser and check 'Allow LUA' and then click Check Status. (if it removes check after checking status, close it and run as admin and try again)
    3.Join a game
    4. IN game go to console and type lua_openscript_cl blue_bot.lua (Bolded because it can depend on what you named it)
    5. For the aimbot you simply do this (ex. bind "alt" blue_bot_aimbot_toggle) -Bolded once more to what you want it to be binded to.
    6. There is also a menu bind but I do not know it atm (I will update this post when I play GMOD later)

Thanks so much, i finally got it working,i was saving the lua files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\>USERNAME<\garrysmod\lua