Thread: God existence

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    If the existence of God is not proven, it is therefore false until proven otherwise.
    ----------------------

Unfortunately God is not a "feeling", no matter how people want to argue this, religion is CLEARLY definitive in their answer on what God said, did, and wants us to do. There is no god "feeling" that dictates religious rules and practices, its written in stone.
    -----------------

I don't doubt that a being powerful enough to be called a "god" exist, however it being the religions of humanity's "god" is highly unlikely/false.
    We're on the same mind. Actually, I do believe there is and was such a powerful being that unfortunately was misunderstood... And if anything, there was more than one; Probably a group that together was powerful enough to influence the human history as they did. Like humanity! You can't call a single person "god" but once we all work together we are powerful enough to turn the world upside down.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

1600 Posts :P**

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post

Because of temptation factor, and resistance. If we can't resist the temptation then we fail, but if we resist the temptation, we are absolute winners.

If we religious people can't prove God existence visually or physically.

Then I'm gonna prove Satan does exists which will lead to the existence of God.

I'm gonna work on it.
    Still God/Allah as he said in the Qura'an that he knows every thing and what we are going to do , why did he bother himself to create us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    God didn't create us, have you seen any proof of god - I know I haven't.
    Then who created us , where did we come from ?
    @Empire @Ethereal still there is a question where did we come from and there should be someone who created us

Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    like you said everything created from big bang theaory
    this is proved from some experiments on cern
    There is one question that denies the "BBT" , what happened before it ?
    Also how come when it exploded everything was created on earth perfectly so we can live on it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Then who created us , where did we come from ?
    @Empire @Ethereal still there is a question where did we come from and there should be someone who created us

Why did something have to create us?
    Is it really that far fetched to believe that we came into being through a more natural process?
    Biopoiesis seems to be a much more plausible explanation to me opposed to the creationist theory, but to each is own.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Why did something have to create us?
    Is it really that far fetched to believe that we came into being through a more natural process?
    Biopoiesis seems to be a much more plausible explanation to me opposed to the creationist theory, but to each is own.
    Because nothing comes out of nothing right ?
    And umm i didn't really get this one "Biopoiesis seems to be a much more plausible explanation to me opposed to the creationist theory"
    Can you explain it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Because nothing comes out of nothing right ?
    And umm i didn't really get this one "Biopoiesis seems to be a much more plausible explanation to me opposed to the creationist theory"
    Can you explain it ?
    If you're going to use the "nothing comes out of nothing" argument then you would have to explain who created God if something cannot come from nothing.

Also, just read this if you're unclear on Biopoiesis.

biopoiesis (biological process) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

I was just saying that I find that theory to be more believable, opposed to the God creation theory that's all.

Thanks

If you're going to use the "nothing comes out of nothing" argument then you would have to explain who created God if something cannot come from nothing.

Yeah i can't disagree with you at that one , but wouldn't the answer be because he is God ! ?

That theory is somehow related to the Bigbang theory but still both are theories , both can be denied with the question what happened before them ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yeah i can't disagree with you at that one , but wouldn't the answer be because he is God ! ?

That theory is somehow related to the Bigbang theory but still both are theories , both can be denied with the question what happened before them ?
    The simple answer is nobody knows. You got your faith based beliefs, I have my scientific beliefs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    there are many answers for big bbt like there was a huge sun and his explosion were created the planets.
    and according the life on our planet is that here was created the atmosphere perfect for different organisms
    the other planets are not able cuz they have more hydrogen mercury and things like this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

[/SIZE]
    [/FONT]
    The problem with this belief is that you believe currently , based on your belief in creation.
    -----------------

If "God" or the big bang, or w/e, created us all: What does it matter? It has absolutely zero impact on your life. Knowing the origin has always been a scientific method to advance further in the future. However saying the origin is God gives us nothing, and only acts as a justification to your belief, which serves no purpose elsewise.
    -------------

The argument of creation and god is only an argument to justify religious beliefs, while science has always used origin to advance further through reproduction. Its a silly debate that always ends up with the religious side trying to justify their beliefs and the science side really just not caring because its pointless to debate on a topic that bears no fruit in the end.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

TLR The creation debate is a pointless debate.[/COLOR]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Also, just read this if you're unclear on Biopoiesis.

biopoiesis (biological process) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

I was just saying that I find that theory to be more believable, opposed to the God creation theory that's all.
    The god created us not nothing created god , It is his world and he just created us. hard for humans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

The god created us not nothing created god , It is his world and he just created us. hard for humans.
    *Based on faith, not fact.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There's no actual reason for god to count as the truth until proven otherwise.. If there's no answer, the answer should be "Unknown" and not what the majority of humans believe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

TLR The creation debate is a pointless debate.
    Pretty much, and since we've been in this section we've been on both sides of the coin. The outcome is always the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Pretty much, and since we've been in this section we've been on both sides of the coin. The outcome is always the same.
    Yeah, and personally if I'm not doing research to improve the future, i don't care about what happened in the past as far as this goes.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast