Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    DO NOT USE THE "GIFT OPTION"
    Obviously
    /10char

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    $30 is a low offer. AN94 Onca is worth $25-$30 by itself is what I heard from tons, + I have 2 lugers, 1 fn57,1 winchester, and 1 s&w m29 . Each worth about 5-10 stupid shit, I laughed at your so called "highest" offer.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

$30 is a low offer. AN94 Onca is worth $25-$30 by itself is what I heard from tons, + I have 2 lugers, 1 fn57,1 winchester, and 1 s&w m29. Each worth about 5-10 stupid shit, I laughed at your so called "highest" offer. @Kirua.

Don't really care, I'm not taking 40 and that is final. 50-60 is my price. I will lower it to 45, the lowest I can go. @lubingaming
    And this is why people won't buy your account. You disrespect other members cause they put a price that, let's be honest, is reasonable. 60 for this account would be a ripoff.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Univerzal For This Useful Post:

oXParadoxXo (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Univerzal View Post

And this is why people won't buy your account. You disrespect other members cause they put a price that, let's be honest, is reasonable. 60 for this account would be a ripoff.
    LMAO! I got another trash talker here, how about you just don't post on this thread? Is that really hard for you haters to do, I don't see why I have to listen to your pointless little statement. Indeed 60 would be a bit overboard, but not a rip-off, but I would gladly accept 50. Oh and BTW you should stop criticizing an almost veteran in mpgh.net. I don't need your pointless little post, nothing would change my mine. SO either GTFO and leave MPGH.net or stfu and leave me alone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Tell me what kind of shit you're on before you ask me. I already have seen enough price checks of just an Onca account worth 25-30. How about you stop spamming on my thread with your just terrible comebacks.
    Well i would only pay 35$ max for the acc..
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$! /me
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicogbd For This Useful Post:

lubingaming (06-09-2013),Univerzal (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LMAO! I got another trash talker here, how about you just don't post on this thread? Is that really hard for you haters to do, I don't see why I have to listen to your pointless little statement. Indeed 60 would be a bit overboard, but not a rip-off, but I would gladly accept 50. Oh and BTW you should stop criticizing an almost veteran in mpgh.net. I don't need your pointless little post, nothing would change my mine. SO either GTFO and leave MPGH.net or stfu and leave me alone.
    Oh wow you're a "Veteran" i'm sorry, not. And the fair price for this account would be $40-45.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Univerzal View Post

Oh wow you're a "Veteran" i'm sorry, not. And the fair price for this account would be $40-45.
    N.P. I will accept 45 due to people flaming me about lowering the price. @lubingaming Second reason why I'm not selling it to you is because you stall TOO much. I've seen your skype chat.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nicogbd View Post

Well i would only pay 35$ max for the acc..
    I decline. 45-60 or no deal.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

BUMP offers start at 45 now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I offer u 45 u say no 1 week later h say ull accept it and your saying I stall

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by lubingaming View Post
    I offer u 45 u say no 1 week later h say ull accept it and your saying I stall
    That english. Me no understand you saying is?
    Well, I'm only accepting due to me unable to update A.V.A any more and I don't want to reinstall A.V.A again. SO if you want this account give me 45-$60.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    That english. Me no understand you saying is?
    Well, I'm only accepting due to me unable to update A.V.A any more and I don't want to reinstall A.V.A again. SO if you want this account give me 45-$60.
    Sorry didn't know this was english class im not here to create wars.
    And im saying ur accusing me of stalling even though you keep changing the price.
    Whatever good luck selling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by lubingaming View Post
    Sorry didn't know this was english class im not here to create wars.
    And im saying ur accusing me of stalling even though you keep changing the price.
    Whatever good luck selling
    Well. Obviously if you're gonna talk shit about me you're trying to create a war with me.
    You're not a stalling kind of a guy, now leave me alone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Why can't we all just get along? It's a damn forum for people to post their ideas, sell/trade/buy items, and overall, should be a fun community. Stop all of this bickering and just sell. Anyway, I wouldn't buy it because it has 2 of the same gun. It would be like me having 7 AN-94 Onca's and then selling it for 100+ USD. It's ludicrous. Anyway, good luck on selling the account and hope that you get it sold.
    [IMG]https://big.assets.huffingtonpos*****m/real-lightsabers.gif[/IMG]

I buy, sell and trade A.v.A accounts! I am a trusted MPGH user and have a good amount of vouches on my belt. Who knows, maybe sometime, I will branch out and trade some accounts from other games!

Edit: I finally hit over 100 Posts!

HAPPY MODDING!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trueshot1999 For This Useful Post:

skown24 (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    N.P. I will accept 45 due to people flaming me about lowering the price. @lubingaming Second reason why I'm not selling it to you is because you stall TOO much. I've seen your skype chat.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I decline. 45-60 or no deal.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

BUMP offers start at 45 now.
    Your asking for too much, i bought an acc with a mosin, fn57, berreta ra93, and a winchester for the same price. (35$)
    My max is 35$.
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$! /me
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by nicogbd View Post

Your asking for too much, i bought an acc with a mosin, fn57, berreta ra93, and a winchester for the same price. (35$)
    My max is 35$.
    It's fine really, you don't need to buy it. I won't change my offer, if you're not interested in my price just stop whining and gtfo of my thread. HOLY CRAP WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE CONCEPT.

Thanks
    Just leave him alone. He fixed his price starting at $45. If you don't want the account, don't post any useless replies

19. The Following User Says Thank You to s1eepy For This Useful Post:

skown24 (06-12-2013)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast