Thread: QQ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

QQ

Ok i got some questions, and be sure to answer them in a LOGICAL fashion

1. All religions believe in the afterlife, so what does a muslim do to get there and why is he able to?
    2. Muslims believe in a visit to wherever, why do they need to go there?
    3. What the hell did muhammed do and how does it impact anyone?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    Ok i got some questions, and be sure to answer them in a LOGICAL fashion

1. All religions believe in the afterlife, so what does a muslim do to get there and why is he able to?
    2. Muslims believe in a visit to wherever, why do they need to go there?
    3. What the hell did muhammed do and how does it impact anyone?
    1. We believe Allah (God) is very forgiving and as long as you believe in him you have a chance to go to heaven, but anyways us MUSLIMS to increase our chances we believe that we should pray, donate to the needy, believe in god and that mohammed is one of his prophets ( BY THE WAY Common misconception, we believe that there was jesus, moses all of the other prophets, we just don't believe that jesus was gods son), also to fast during Ramadan, To do the hajj (pilgrimage, i will go into detail why). These we call are the 5 main pillars of islam.

2. I suppose you mean to visit Mecca, and the kaaba, and to complete the Hajj atleast once in their life time, its supposed to show how strong muslims are, and how we completely submit to god, and will do anything for him.

" The Hajj is associated with the life of Islamic prophet Muhammad from the 7th century, but the ritual of pilgrimage to Mecca is considered by Muslims to stretch back thousands of years to the time of Ibrahim (Abraham). Pilgrims join processions of hundreds of thousands of people, who simultaneously converge on Mecca for the week of the Hajj, and perform a series of rituals: Each person walks counter-clockwise seven times about the Ka'bah, the cube-shaped building which acts as the Muslim direction of prayer; kisses the Black Stone in the corner of the Kaaba; runs back and forth between the hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah; drinks from the Zamzam Well; goes to the plains of Mount Arafat to stand in vigil; and throws stones in a ritual Stoning of the Devil. The pilgrims then shave their heads, perform a ritual of animal sacrifice, and celebrate the three day global festival of Eid al-Adha."

3. Through the angel gabriel, mohammed(sas) was believed to restore god's original message which we believe has been distorted, due to people before mohammed (sas) changing and tampering with the earlier texts. Anyways we believe him to be kind of the restorer , we believe that God sent the angel Gabriel to give to mohammed (sas) the messages that are now in the Qur'aan. Christains don't believe in mohammad(sas), inspite of the fact that Jesus himself said that "There will be one last messenger who will come after me, his name is Ahmed (another way of saying Mohammed (sas)"

I hope i have helped you.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SupB For This Useful Post:

Barcode (07-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.- actually I'm gonna go with paroxysm on this one. Islam will remain to me a religion that has no logic

1. You get to heaven by doing good deeds, you believe Jesus wasn't the son of god but a prophet. Now not going into a discussion about jesus cus islam clearly was just trying to make a compromise there. And good deads get you to heaven, yeah, that in itself is just stupid to me.

2. the journey is in know way related to anything rly, just a sorta ritual.

3.So mohammed only cleared some misunderstandings with text, wow no offense but that seems a little, eh i don't know, not a big deal. Also can you point to the text in which a book says "There will be one last messenger who will come after me, his name is Ahmed" Pls, thats informative.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    -.- actually I'm gonna go with paroxysm on this one. Islam will remain to me a religion that has no logic

1. You get to heaven by doing good deeds, you believe Jesus wasn't the son of god but a prophet. Now not going into a discussion about jesus cus islam clearly was just trying to make a compromise there. And good deads get you to heaven, yeah, that in itself is just stupid to me.

2. the journey is in know way related to anything rly, just a sorta ritual.

3.So mohammed only cleared some misunderstandings with text, wow no offense but that seems a little, eh i don't know, not a big deal. Also can you point to the text in which a book says "There will be one last messenger who will come after me, his name is Ahmed" Pls, thats informative.
    if you want to learn more about Islam i suggest you get books. a lot of us Muslims here don't know a correct answer to all of these questions. books will answer everything in detail.
    [IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb368/adnyana179a/HalaMadrid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    yes i agree with omarzz, get some books or read the quran for yourself. Alot of people do unfortunatley make mistakes and dont always give u the answer u want, because we assume u guys know the basics (not trying to be offensive) its best to look into books and learn from the religion itself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The traditions are from a version of the Gospel of Barnabas compiled by a thirteenth century Italian on the basis of early Christian sources.

"Jesus said, Philip! God is a Good without which there is nothing good: God is a Being without which there is nothing that has existence; God is a Life without which there is nothing that lives. He has no equal. He had no beginning, nor will He have an end, but to everything has He given a beginning and to everything shall He give an end. He has no father nor mother; He has no sons, nor brethren nor companions."

Philip answered:

"Master, what sayest thou? It is surely written in Isaiah that God is our father: how, then, hath He no sons?"

Jesus answered:

"There are written by the prophets many parables, wherefore one ought not attend to the letter, but to the sense. For all the prophets, that are one hundred and forty-four thousand, have spoken ambiguously. But after me shall come the Splendor of all the prophets who shall shed light upon the ambiguities of all that the prophets have said, because he is the Messenger of God."

"Verily, I say unto you that every prophet when he is come has borne the mark of the mercy of God to one nation only. And so their words were not extended save to the people to which they were sent. But the Messenger of God, when he shall come, will be given as it were the seal of the hand of God, insomuch as he shall carry salvation and mercy to all the nations of the world that shall receive his doctrine. He shall come with power upon the ungodly, and shall destroy idolatry for, so promised God to Abraham, saying: "Behold, in thy seed I will bless all the tribes of the earth; and as thou hast broken in pieces the idols, O Abraham, even so shall thy seed do."

"I there fore say unto you, that the Messenger of God is a splendor that shall give gladness to nearly all that God has made, for he is adorned with the spirit of understanding and counsel, the spirit of wisdom and might, of fear and love, prudence and temperance; he is adorned with the spirit of charity and mercy, of justice and piety and gentleness and patience, which he has received from God three times more than He has given to all His creatures combined. Blessed will be the time when he shall come to the world! Believe me that I have seen him and have done him reverence, even as every prophet has seen him. And when I saw him my soul was filled with consolation, saying, O Admirable One! God be with thee, and may he make me worthy to untie thy shoe-latchet for obtaining this I shall be a great prophet and holy one of God."

"As for me, I am now come to the world to prepare the way for the Messenger of God, who shall bring salvation to the world. By the living God, in whose presence my soul stands, I am not the Savior whom all the tribes of the earth expect."

Then said the Priest:

"How shall the Savior be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?"

Jesus answered:

"The name of the Savior shall be the Admirable One, for, God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in celestial splendor. God said, "Wait O Admirable One (=Muhammad), for thy sake I will create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereas I make thee a present, insomuch that whosoever shall curse the shall be cursed. When I send thee into the world, I shall send thee as My Messenger of Salvation, and thy world shall be true insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail but thy faith shall never fail. Admirable One is his blessed name."

Then the crowd lifted up their voices, saying:

"O God send Thy Messenger. O Admirable One come quickly for the salvation of the world."

It makes sense, but you can think what you want, because you already didn't like muslims in the first place so there is no hope in trying to learn something after you already made up your mind about it.

Some people argue that the early texts didn't say O Admirable One, they said Ahmed, but that is not confirmed, which is why muslims believe that Mohammed was the restorer cause of the distorted earlier texts, through him we received the Quran, and it hasn't been changed ever since. Say what you like.
    Last edited by SupB; 07-24-2009 at 10:03 AM.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

Czar <-- Open minded!
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude

Check List:

150 THANKS Hopefully
    850<-- Soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SupB For This Useful Post:

Barcode (07-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thanks guys i'll check that.

@ sup: Um.......what does the gospel of barnabas have to do with anything?
    I'm guessing you don't know. The gospel of barnabas, like you put was "compiled" by a 13th century italian. Ok besides the fact that its obviously not to be used as evidence, to my knowledge, i thought the Islam religion did not read that.(Christians don't.) As its text is not relevant to the other books.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks guys i'll check that.

@ sup: Um.......what does the gospel of barnabas have to do with anything?
    I'm guessing you don't know. The gospel of barnabas, like you put was "compiled" by a 13th century italian. Ok besides the fact that its obviously not to be used as evidence, to my knowledge, i thought the Islam religion did not read that.(Christians don't.) As its text is not relevant to the other books.
    Meh, i take a look at everything, doesn't matter to me, but anyways i heard that this was compiled from early texts, and this was just one of the many pages i found on google, when i searched. So.. i could provide different evidence, but im pretty sure jesus has said this, i know you make a good point that its not solid evidence, so i'll try and find some more.

https://saifur.tripod.com/newtestament.html
    Last edited by SupB; 07-26-2009 at 01:04 AM.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

Czar <-- Open minded!
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude

Check List:

150 THANKS Hopefully
    850<-- Soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SupB For This Useful Post:

Barcode (07-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.- the site you gave me is bs.

Sorry but i looked it up. Yeah they are changing the grammar of the sentence to make it appear the way they want it to(most sites that look like that aren't very good)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Meh whatever.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

Czar <-- Open minded!
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude

Check List:

150 THANKS Hopefully
    850<-- Soon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SupB For This Useful Post:

Barcode (07-26-2009)