Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

[18+]The greatest story ever told.

Source: ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/Dura...r%20Kelsey.txt
    By: Durango Dan

"
    My Daughter Kelsey"

“Help me clean the kitchen up and then we can watch a movie orsomething” I told my 11 year old daughter Kelsey.“Okay daddy, can I pick the movie out”“Sure sweetie, anything you want to watch is fine with me”“When will mom be back” she asked as we started to clear thetable off“She should be back Sunday night after dinner”“I wish she didn’t have to go out of town so much” Kelsey whined“Me too, but its part of her job”We loaded the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and I washed thepots and pans while Kelsey dried them. When they were all doneand put away I told her that I was going to take a shower first.She told me that she was going to take hers now too. I headedfor the master bedroom bath and Kelsey went to the other bathroomin the hallway. I quickly took a shower washing my hair alsobefore stepping out and drying off. I stood in front of themirror admiring my body. I thought that even at 32, I still wasin pretty good shape. I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and at-shirt then headed to the family room. I was sitting on thecouch when Kelsey walked into the room. Her hair was still dampand clung to her shoulders and back. She wore an oversizedt-shirt that came down to mid thigh. I could see just the verybeginnings of her breasts poking at the front of her shirt. Ismiled at her telling her to go pick out a movie.She went over to the rack picking out the movie I knew she wouldchoose. It was her favorite and we’ve watched it many, manytimes already. She slid it into the machine turning the TV ontoo. She came back and sat next to me with her legs foldedunderneath her. I had my arm on the back of the couch and Kelseymoved over and snuggled under my arm, putting her head on myshoulder. I could smell the sweetness of her shampoo on herdamp hair. I draped my arm around her shoulder pulling hercloser to me. We watched the beginning of the movie in silence.About half way through the movie Kelsey shifted her body andplaced her head on my lap, lying on her side so she could stillwatch the movie.“Is this okay daddy” she asked looking up at me“Sure baby, its fine” I told her as I stroked her hair with myfingers.Kelsey let out a soft sigh as I stroked her damp hair. I lookeddown at my daughter as she watched the movie. I saw her long eyelashes that made her hazel eyes stand out. She had a cute buttonnose that had just a slight upturn to it. Her lips were full andI could just imagine how soft they were. I looked down at heryoung body seeing the outline of her small breasts inside hert-shirt. Her legs were tanned from sunbathing by the pool in thebackyard. She reminded me so much of her mother. She was abeautiful young girl and my dick began to stiffen as I thoughtabout all the boys that she would be fighting off as she grewolder.Thankfully, Kelsey must not have felt my cock growing as she keptwatching the screen on the TV. I concentrated on the movie oncemore as my fingers continued to stroke her hair.“Daddy will you rub my back like you use to when I was little”she asked as she turned over onto her stomach with her head stillon my lap.I moved my hand from her hair to her back. I used just thefinger tips to slowly move up and down her back.“Like that” I asked“Hhhmmmmmmmm, yeah that’s nice daddy” she sighed softlyI ran my hand lightly up and down her back from her neck to herwaistline. I could feel the heat of her body as I moved my handalong her back. She sighed every so often letting me know thatshe liked what I was doing. I was watching the movie and absentmindedly let my hand go lower than I should have and soon wasrubbing her soft round cheeks of her cute little butt. Kelseydidn’t object, in fact she moaned softly and even spread her legsslightly. I quickly moved my hand back up onto her back. Allthe rubbing on her back had caused her t-shirt to shift up just alittle and I could see the legs of her panties beginning to show.“It would feel even better if you went under my shirt” she toldme innocentlyI didn’t think that there was anything wrong since it was just aback rub, so I slid my hand under her t-shirt and began to rubher shoulders. I used my finger nails and lightly scratched herback down to her waist.“That’s good daddy, I knew it would feel better without my shirtin the way”She raised herself up on her elbows and pulled her t-shirt upuntil it was all up around her shoulders. I gulped hard as Ilooked down and saw my daughters bare back and panty covered asscheeks.“What are you doing” I asked her sternly“I’m making it easier for you to rub my back daddy” she said witha smileShe turned her head toward the TV and once again began to watchthe movie. I moved my hand down her bare back rubbing it gentlywhile trying to keep my cock from getting hard. I knew it waswrong to have thoughts like this but after all she was a goodlooking young girl.“Kelsey, I don’t think this is a good idea. Let’s pull the shirtback down”“No daddy, please, it feels so much better on my bare skin”“Okay sweetie but you have to promise you won’t tell anyone aboutthis”“Why, what’s wrong with you giving me a back rub” she wanted toknow“Well nothing really but some people might think it isinappropriate for me to do this”“Okay, I won’t tell anyone. I promise” she said as she turnedonce again to watch the movieKelsey sighed softly as my hand rubbed her bare back again fromher waist to her shoulders. I focused on the movie again myselfand soon was wrapped up in the plot again. My hands were movingup and down her back, every once in a while I would wander ontoher panty clad butt and rub her cheeks. This usually caused herto sigh or moan softly and I quickly pulled my hand back to herback.“Now the front” she announced as she turned over lying on herback with her head still in m lap with her face turned towardsthe TV.“Kelsey what the hell are you doing” I yelled as I pushed her offmy lap.She sat up quickly staring at me with tears in her eyes.I tossed an afghan at her telling her to cover herself up.“Wh…wh….what’s the matter daddy, what did I do wrong” she criedI took a few deep breaths to calm down before I spoke to her.“Look, I’m sorry I yelled so loud but don’t you think it is wrongfor you to expose yourself to me like that” I questioned her“Why, it’s not like I have boobs” she shot back“Take a look in the mirror sometime, your starting to grow somealready if you hadn’t noticed yet.” I told herShe glanced down at her chest then looked at me with a crookedlittle smile.“Well they sure aren’t very big so I don’t see what the big dealis”“Jeez honey, I could get into so much trouble, go to jail and allthat if someone found out what just happened.”“Who will know daddy, I sure won’t tell, I only want a rub likeyou gave me when I was little” she pouted“Okay, okay but you can’t tell a soul, especially your mom” Iwarned herShe nodded her head that she understood just before she laid backdown with her head on my lap.She smiled up at me then turned to watch the movie. I lookeddown at my lovely daughter. Her breasts were just beginning topuff out and her nipples where really puffy. Her areolas werelarge and getting dark. I was staring hard at the small titswhen I heard her tell me to get started.I moved my hand to her upper chest and ran my hand down themiddle of her chest avoiding her small tits. I moved it up anddown several times always staying away from her boobs.“Daddy are you embarrassed because of my boobs” she asked me“I guess I am a little” I told her “I’m scared that you will hateme if I touch you like that”She reached up taking my hand in hers then placed it over hersmall puffy tit.“There, now you felt it and it’s no big deal” she said bluntly“Now will you rub please”I looked down at my hand. It completely covered her smallbreast. I could feel the nipple poking into the palm of my hand. The heat was incredible. I don’t know if it was from her orfrom me being so nervous. I gave her tit a small squeeze themmoved my hand to rub her chest. I tried to concentrate on themovie as my hand moved up and down her chest. Every so often Iheard a moan and sigh come from Kelsey as my hands roamed overher chest. I noticed that her legs opened slightly as my handsran across her nipples. I looked down at the crotch of herunderwear and saw a damp spot beginning to appear. I couldn’tbelieve my little 11 year old daughter was getting turned butthen I thought that maybe she had planned all this in advance.I thought that there was one way to find out if this was aplanned thing or not and that was to let my hand wander fartherdown and see what happened when I touched her pussy through herpanties. I licked my dry lips as I moved my hands down her chestagain. This time I didn’t stop at her waist. I kept going andgently let my fingers brush across the front of her pantiesbefore moving back up to her chest.“AAAHHHHHHH” Kelsey sighed loudly when my fingers touched herpanty covered pussy.“I’m sorry honey, I was watching the movie and wasn’t payingattention to what I was doing” I apologized“Oh that’s okay daddy, I liked it when you did that” shewhispered “Can you do that again”“Are you sure that’s what you want” I asked“Yes, please touch me there again”“Okay but if you want me to stop just tell me”I moved my hand back down to her panties and ran a finger alongthe crease that was in the front. She groaned loudly as Iflicked my finger across the cloth covered clit.“OHHHHH Daddy that feels so good” she sighed happilyMy cock was hard as could be and I was sure that she could feelit against her head. I felt her moisture through her panties.She was moaning a lot now as my hand was busy on her crotch.Kelsey lifted her hips and pulled her panties down her legstelling me that it would probably feel better this way.“Oh jeez Kelsey” I groaned out loud as I saw her hairless pussyfor the first time in years“Don’t worry daddy, I won’t tell anyone about this, just don’tstop rubbing me”I moved my finger to her damp slit feeling her preteen juicescoating my finger. I touched her hard little clit making herjump a little. She opened her legs even further as I stroked herclit. I worked my finger into her slit tickling her tight cunthole as my palm was rubbing her clit. I moved my other hand toher chest and played with her hard nipples.“AAAAAAWWWWWWW yeah daddy, that feel soooooo goooooood” shemoaned out loud.“Have you ever done this to yourself before honey” I asked“No but I’ve heard some girls talking about it at school before”she answered “They said it was the best feeling ever”“Can you make me feel that way daddy, please, I want to know whatits like” she begged“This is so wrong for so many reasons Kelsey but if you want meto I will” I answered softly.“Oh I do daddy, I do and I won’t tell a soul, I promise” shemoaned loudly as I rubbed her tight preteen pussy.I wiggled my finger against her tight hole feeling her wetnesscoating the tip of my finger. I put a little pressure on in andfelt her hole beginning to open slightly. I made small circularmotions with the tip of my finger against her cunt hole. Shegroaned loudly spreading her legs even wider.“AAAHHHHHHH, OOHHHHHHH, OOHHHHH, OOHHHHHH” she panted.My finger slid into her tight hole up to the first knuckle beforeI felt the thin barrier of her cherry. She gasped a little whenI touched it. I pulled my finger from her hot hole and moved itto her hard little clit. She was panting heavily and a lightbead of sweat glistened on her forehead and upper lip.“Are you sure you really want to do this Kelsey” I asked her as Ipaused my hands“OOHHHH daddy don’t stop please don’t stop” she cried out“Okay honey, if you want me to make you feel good then that’swhat I will do”I moved my finger faster against her little clit making her gaspout loud as my other hand pulled at her small nipples. Every sooften I would dip my finger tip into her cunt hole until I felther cherry. She began to tremble as she approached her veryfirst orgasm.“OOHHHHHH daddy, what’s happening, OOHHHHHHH I feel like I’mgoing to pee” she cried and tried to sit up“SSHHHHH, let it go Kelsey, you’re not going to pee, you’re juststarting to feel real good” I whisperedShe lay back down and was soon groaning and moaning non stop. Myfingers were working fast on her clit making sure her first cumwas a memorable one.“OOOOHHHH, AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHH daddy, something is happening,OOHHHHHHHH daaaaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyy” she screamed as her legsstiffened outHer back arched, her eyes rolled back and she collapsed back ontomy lap. I looked down at my lovely 11 year old daughter passedout on my lap. Her breathes were coming in long deep gasps asher eyes slowly began to flutter open. She looked at me withpure love in her eyes as she smiled.“Oh thank you daddy, you are the best dad in the whole world” shesaid “I love you so much”“I love you too Kelsey”“That felt so good no wonder the other girls talk about it”“I don’t want you to talk about it ever” I said sternly“I won’t daddy, I won’t”The movie was long forgotten and was over anyway. I told herthat she should go to bed and rest. She stood up in front of me. I took another look at her young nude body. She leaned forwardputting her soft lips on mine and kissing me gently.Instinctively I pushed my tongue out and into her mouth. Hereyes widened but she sucked my tongue into her mouth letting meexplore it. She then pushed it out with her tongue and slid hersinto my mouth. I sucked gently on her tongue tasting herfreshness.“That’s enough, now off to bed” I told her as I playfully slappedher bare butt.She kissed me quickly one more time then headed off to bed. Ilooked down at my crotch and saw that my cock was fully erect inmy shorts and a big wet spot had formed in the front of them. Ishut off the lights and checked to doors then headed off to myroom. I shed my clothes once inside the bedroom. I lay down onthe bed taking my hard cock in my hand. I took only a few pullson my hardness before I shot a massive load of cum all over mybelly and hand. I took a shower after I recovered then crawledin between the sheets for a sleep filled with dreams of Kelsey.I awoke with a start feeling somebody in the room with me. Itwas still dark outside but suddenly the room lit up with a flashof lightening and an extremely loud clap of thunder. I sawKelsey standing just inside the doorway.“What’s the matter baby” I asked sleepily“Daddy the storm woke me up and I can’t get back to sleep.” Shesaid in a shaky voice“You want to crawl in here with me” I asked herJust them the room lit up again followed by an even louder clapof thunder. She ran over to the bed. I lifted the sheet up toshe could climb between them.“Daddy, you don’t have any clothes on” she screeched out.“Oh shit, I forgot, I’m sorry Kelsey” I said as I dropped thesheet back over me “I’m sorry, I always sleep in the nude and Iguess I forgot when you came in so scared”“Turn around and I will put some shorts on” I told her“She didn’t move, she just stood there in her long t-shirtlooking at me. I repeated my instructions for her to turn aroundbut she pulled her t-shirt off then climbed into my bed.“You’ve seen me naked already and I don’t see why you have to putclothes on just because I’m scared” she told me.I moved way over to the other side of the bed. I looked at mypreteen daughter telling her that what we did before during themovie was one thing but sleeping in the same bed without clotheswas another thing completely.Kelsey shrugged her shoulders announcing that she was tired androlled over on her side facing away from me. Soon I heard herbreathing deeply and snoring softly as she slept on her side ofmy bed. I rolled so I was facing away from her and tried toclose my eyes. It took a while but soon I was sound asleep also.I woke in the morning with Kelsey’s arm around my chest and herbody spooned against my back. I could tell by her breathing thatshe was still asleep. I gently moved her arm off my body so Icould get out of bed before she saw that my cock was rock hard.I sure didn’t want to have to explain that to my 11 year old. Assoon as I started to move towards the edge of the bed I heardKelsey speak.“Morning daddy, what time is it”“Um, about 7:30 sweetie, you can go back to sleep if you want” Itold her“Nah, that’s okay, I slept good after I came in here with you”“Well, I have to go to the bathroom. Could you cover your eyesfor me” I asked her“Why, you’ve seen me naked” she said “Why can’t I see you”“Because it’s not right, end of discussion” I told her firmly.I waited until she put her hands over her eyes. I kept watchingto make sure she didn’t try to steal a peek as I got out of bed.I rounded the corner of the bed when I stubbed my toe on the hopechest at the end of the bed.“OUCH, Jesus Christ” I screamed as I hopped on one footKelsey quickly came to the end of the bed asking what was wrong.“Oh man, I cracked my toe on the chest, jeez it hurts” I whinednot even noticing that she was only inches from my cock.When the pain started to ease a bit I limped over to the bed andsat down next to her. I then remembered my state of dress andtold her to cover her eyes again.“Come on daddy, I’ve seen it already so what’s the big deal” shecomplainedMy toe was throbbing so I gave up arguing with her and keptrubbing my toe. Kelsey moved off the bed and knelt on the floorin front of me. She picked up my foot looking closely at my toe. She asked me to wiggle it for her. I did as I was asked and shetold me that she learned in health class that if you can move itwithout to much pain then it probably wasn’t broke. She offeredto rub it gently for me. I fell back on the bed closing my eyesto the pain as she slowly and gently rubbed my foot. I couldfeel my cock beginning to grow once again but kept my eyes closedso I wouldn’t see if she was looking at it or not. Her handswere doing a marvelous job on my foot. Soon the pain was gone,replaced with just a slight ache. I told her that I felt a lotbetter and thanked her for the great massage.“Daddy can I touch it” I heard her ask a second before I felt hersoft hands on my cock.“AAAAHHHHH, Kelsey no, OOHHHHHHHH you shouldn’t be touching melike that” I groaned out to herI slowly opened my eyes and saw my lovely 11 year old daughter onher knees between my legs with my hard cock in her small hand.She was stroking it slowly from the base all the way to the tip.I watched as a drop of precum oozed out of the tip and she lookedcuriously at it. Her finger touched the slimy liquid thensmeared it all over the head of my cock. I sighed heavily as herhand now slid easily up and down my length.“Does that feel good daddy, am I doing it okay” she asked“Oh God yes Kelsey, you are doing it just right and it feelsfantastic” I moaned“Do you know what happens when a man feels real good” I askedthrough clenched teeth“Yeah, cream comes out of it” she said frankly “I heard someolder girls at school talking about how their boyfriends squirttheir cream all over the place”“Yeah baby that’s right and my cream is just about ready tosquirt out” I told her“Cool, I want to see it squirt daddy, squirt for me”Her hand moved steadily up and down my hardness as I grew closerand closer to my climax. She moved her other hand up to my nutsack and squeezed rather roughly.“UGH, OW not so hard down there Kelsey, they’re fragile” I warnedher“Sorry daddy” she said softly as she took my sack in her handmore gently and felt my nuts.“You thing feels so hard and hot in my hand daddy are you goingto squirt soon”“Don’t stop sweetie, I’m almost there” I grunted out to her “Gofaster now baby, go faster”She began to pump her fist up and down faster on my hard shaft.The precum was oozing steadily out of the piss hole coating herhand in the process. I felt my balls tighten and warned her thatI was going to squirt real soon.“AAAAHHHHH, AAAAHHHHHHHH, OOOOHHHHHHHH Jesus here it comesKelsey, here it comes” I said loudlyThe first blast shot out of my cock and went about three feet inthe air. I actually heard it plop back down on my chest. Kelseyshrieked in surprise when the next blast of my hot sticky cumlanded on her chest. I shot about 5 strong ropes of cum beforemy cock began to just ooze it out. It ran down her fingers asshe kept stroking my softening cock. I finally told her to stop.She got up off the floor and sat on the bed next to me. Her handwas full of my spunk and I saw her checking it out closely. Sheheld it to her nose sniffing at it to see what it smelled like.I watched in amazement as her tongue came out and licked a smallsample of it off her hand. She pulled her tongue back into hermouth and tasted my cum. I saw a smile creep across her face asshe realized that she liked the taste of it.“MMMM, it tastes good daddy” she said “Did you feel okay, did Ido a good job”“It felt wonderful baby, you did a great job” I praised her “Letsgo clean up”Before we got up I pulled her to me and kissed her gently on herlips. I could taste a little of my come when I stuck my tongueinto her mouth. She moaned softly as we tongue wrestled. Ipushed her away telling her to go take a shower. She headed forher bath while I headed for mine.We met in the kitchen when we were both finished with ourshowers. She was back into her long t-shirt and I was just in apair of boxer shorts. We sat at the table eating a bowl ofcereal and commenting on how good we made each other feel.“What are we going to do today daddy, its pouring rain yet?”“You decide, we’ll do anything you want to do today” I told her“Really, anything I want”“Sure, just name it”“I want you to make me feel good again” she surprised me bysaying“You sure, you know that it’s wrong for daddies to do stuff likethat don’t you”“I know but I love you and I know you love me so it can’t be thatwrong can it?”“It is, I could go to jail a very long time if anyone finds out”I warned her “But if that’s what you want then I will be happy tomake you feel good again.”“I do, I do, you made me feel so good last night, I want to feellike that again” she said excitedly“Okay then lets go to my bedroom and get comfy” I told herKelsey grabbed my hand leading me to my bedroom. She couldhardly contain her excitement as we entered my room. She quicklyclimbed on the bed and pulled her t-shirt over her head leavingher with just her pink panties on. She stretched out on her backwaiting for me to lie down. I laughed out loud at herenthusiasm. I walked over to the bed and looked down at mydaughter. Her small nipples were hard and standing straight upon her puffy little tits. I moved my gaze down to her pantycovered pussy and saw a damp spot already forming.“What’s the matter daddy” she looked up at me wondering why I wasstaring at her.“Nothing honey, I was just admiring your beautiful body. You areso sexy and hot”“Really, you think I’m sexy”“You have no idea how sexy you are sweetie”“But I’m only 11 and don’t even have big boobs yet” she giggled“You may be only 11 but you’re gorgeous. Your skin is so smoothand soft. I love the fact that you want me to be the one toteach you how to feel good. That is very special”“I love you daddy and I know that no matter what you would neverhurt me or do anything I didn’t want to do” she told me“That’s right baby, I will only do what you want me to do. Ifthere is anything I do that you don’t like just tell me and Iwill stop right away”“I love you daddy, so much” she said as she held her hand out tome.I took hold of her hand and she pulled me to the bed. I crawlednext to her as she huddled next to me. I put my arm under herhead then turned on my side facing her. I pulled her face closeto mine placing my lips on hers. I licked her lips as we kissedand she parted her lips allowing my tongue to slip inside hermouth. Kelsey sucked my tongue into her mouth moaning as shedid. I explored her entire mouth with my tongue before pullingout so she could slide hers into my mouth. I sucked on herpreteen tongue like I would want my cock sucked. She moanedsoftly as we continued to kiss. I broke the lip lock we had andlooked into her beautiful hazel eyes. She smiled sweetly at methen kissed my lips again. I pulled back telling her to layback, close her eyes and enjoy what was about to happen.I kissed her lips, and then her nose, each of her eyes then movedover and kissed each of her ears. I dipped my tongue into eachof her ears as I kissed them. She gave a slight shudder when Idid that to her. I kissed down her neck, sucking and lickinglightly until I reached her puffy little tits. I placed my mouthover the right tit and sucked gently on the tit flesh.“Oh God daddy, OOHHHHHH” she moaned as she pulled my head againsther small breast.I nibbled on her nipple then sucked gently on the tit. Irepeated this over and over again before moving to the left tit.I repeated the process making her groan louder by sucking alittle harder this time. I began kissing my way south againstopping at her belly button to dip my tongue into it. Shegiggled lightly as I moved farther down. I kissed and lickeddown her right leg spending some time on her knee. I then moveddown sucking and licking my way to her foot. I ran my tonguedown the sole of her foot then sucked each toe making her squirmon the bed. I moved to the other foot sucking each of those toestoo. I kissed my way to her knee and up to her belly again. Ikissed my way back to her small tits giving each one a fewminutes of attention. I kissed my way up to her lips again andsucked her tongue into my mouth. I pulled my tongue out and toldher to turn over so I could do her back. I started on the backof her neck and began my journey kissing down her back. When Igot to her waist I moved between her legs and kissed each of herperfectly shaped butt cheeks. I kissed and sucked each of herass cheeks until they were completely covered with my saliva. Imoved down her legs kissing and licking the back of her legs. Ionce again sucked each toe on each foot before moving up theother leg. When I got back to her butt I spent some time kissingand sucking on her cheeks. I used my hand to spread her cheeksapart so I could see her preteen pussy and tight little rosebudass hole.I gazed at her two openings for a few moments before kissing myway up her back. When I got to her shoulders again I turned herover onto her back again. I moved my lips to hers and slid mytongue into her mouth once again. She sucked hungrily on mytongue moaning softly into my mouth.“OOHHHH daddy, I feel so tingly all over” she panted as she brokeoff our kiss“Are you ready to feel real good” I asked“Yeah, please make me feel good now, I feel so funny”I moved down between her legs without further delay. I used myhands to spread her legs a little wider before I lay down betweenthem. I put my face next to her hairless pussy drinking in thesight of her preteen cunt. I could smell her sweet pussy as Imoved closer to her slit. I spread her cunt lips open with myfingers and saw the moisture that was coating her tight opening.I lightly licked up the preteen juice with my tongue.“OHHHHH, OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH daddy, OHHHHHH that felt so nice” shemoanedI moved my tongue along her slit until I hit her hard clit. Isucked it into my mouth running my tongue all around the hardbutton. Her small hands came down to my head and pulled myharder to her 11 year old pussy. Her legs bent at the knees andshe pushed her cunt into my face. I worked her clit with mytongue hard and furiously so I could make her feel real good realfast.“AAAAHHHHHHHHH, OOHHHHHHHH daaaaaaadyyyyyyyyyyy” she screamed asher whole body shook violently.Her legs squeezed together so hard I thought my head would popfrom the pressure. Her juices flowed out of her hole coating mychin. I quickly moved my lips down to her hole so I could lap upall of her sweet cunt juice. She bucked and squirmed until shebegged me to stop. I removed my face from her pussy and movedback up next to her. I kissed her softly letting her taste herown juices. She broke the kiss off and looked at me with asmile. She asked me if that was her pussy juice that she tastedon my lips. I told her that it was and asked her what shethought of it. She answered me by kissing me hard and runningher tongue all over the inside of my mouth getting the leftoversof her cunt juice.When she was satisfied that she got all the remnants of her pussyshe pulled away from me and flopped back on the pillow. I lookedat my lovely daughter and asked her if she enjoyed that.“I sure did, that was better than last night” she spoke softly tome“I thought that it was nasty when you licked me down there but Itaste kind of good” she added“Well, I knew that you would taste delicious” I said to her“I guess you do that with mom too, huh” she asked“Sure, that and other things” I smiled at her“You mean putting your thing inside of her”“Well yeah that too” I said“Will you put your thing in me too, I want to see what if feelslike. I bet it feels great” she said to me“I don’t think so honey, you’re pretty young yet to be able totake my penis inside of you”“Can we try daddy, please, can we try” she begged“No, maybe in a year or so but not now” I told her in a sternvoice.“Okay, I guess you know what’s best for me”“That’s right” I smiled at her “You want to see me squirt again”“Sure, I bet I can make you squirt real fast” she giggledexcitedlyKelsey crawled between my legs taking hold of my hard cock. Shewas on her belly with her face level with my cock as her handbegan to stroke it. I could feel her hot breath on my hardnessas her hand moved up and down my shaft. I closed my eyesenjoying the feeling of my daughter’s hand sliding along my cock. Suddenly I felt a warmth on my cock and I opened my eyes. Ilooked down to see my beautiful 11 year old with her mouthstretched over the head of my hard cock.“You don’t have to do that for me Kelsey” I told her“I know daddy, but I want to. I tasted your cream last night andit was good so I thought I would do this for you” she said “Am Idoing it right?”“Oh yeah, your are doing real good, run your tongue down on theunderside of my dick and lick my balls once in a while” IinstructedShe followed my instructions perfectly. She even sucked my ballsgently into her mouth running her tongue all over my nut sack. Icouldn’t help but moan in pleasure when she did that to me. Isaw her smiling as she licked her way up my shaft. She pushed asmuch of me as she could into her small preteen mouth. She beganto massage my nut sack with one of her hands. I groaned out toher that she was doing a wonderful job sucking me.“AAAHHHHHH I’ll let you know when I’m ready to squirt so you cantake it out of your mouth” I told her.I closed my eyes again letting the wonderful feeling of herblowjob take over. Her soft lips were working up and down myshaft making me moan out load. My hips were beginning to try topush more of my cock into her mouth as she slid her lips along myshaft. I could feel the tingling in my balls as my load gettingready to shoot out.“You better stop now Kelsey, I’m real close to shooting my cream”I warned my daughterTo my surprise she didn’t stop but actually sucked harder andfaster. I groaned out loudly as I felt my hot cum racing up mycock.“AAAAHHHHHHH, OOHHHHHHH God Kelsey, I’m cumming, OOHHHHHH shitI’m cumming” I shoutedI watched as my daughter took the first blast of my hot stickycum into her mouth. Her eyes grew big as she tried to swallowthe huge amount from the first blast. She just got it down whenthe next blast hit the back of her throat. She coughed around mycock and I saw some cum ooze out around her lips. She just gotthat blast down when I fired another one into her mouth. Shegulped that one down immediately and licked my cock head formore. I blasted two more strong shots of my cum into her youngmouth which she swallowed like a pro. Now my cock was justleaking a steady stream of cum out of the head. She lapped itall up licking all over my cock head getting every trace of mycream. When my cum finally stopped she cleaned my cock with hertongue before moving back up to me. She kissed my gently openingher mouth so my tongue could enter it and taste myself. I lickedup the last traces of my cum from her mouth kissing herpassionately in return.“That was wonderful sweetheart, you are a quick learner” Ipraised her“Thank you daddy, you sure squirted a lot of cream but I didn’tcare because it tasted so good, warm and sticky” she said“I’m hungry, can we get some hamburgers” she said switching thesubject“Sure, let’s take a quick shower then we can go eat”We showered together, washing each other’s bodies. I got her toclimax one more time in the shower with just my fingers on herclit. She tried to get me to cum again but I was spent for thetime being and told her to let me rest up a bit. We dried offthen headed for our separate rooms to get dressed. We met at thefront door when we were ready.Kelsey was wearing shorts and a top that was tied around her neckand her midsection with no bra. I could see her nipples pokingout against the material.“Your mom would have a cow if she saw you wearing that without abra”“”Yeah but you don’t care do you daddy” she asked“Nah, lets go give some young boy a thrill” I laughed “Let me trysomething”I reached over and untied the string around her neck. I retiedit, making looser. I told her to bend over and pretend to picksomething off the floor. When she did, I could see down insideher top and her naked little breasts. I asked her if she was upto being naughty today.“It sounds like it could be fun” she said with a wicked smile.We headed out the door laughing at what we were going to do. Idrove to the nearest fast food place and pulled into the parkinglot. Since it was the middle of the afternoon, there weren’t alot of people inside. There was only one boy about 16 years oldtaking orders at the counter. I walked up to him telling himwhat I we wanted. Just as we planned in the car on the way over,I dropped my keys on the floor and asked Kelsey to pick them up.She bent down to retrieve my keys, I saw the boy looking at her.His eyes got big when he realized that he could see her smallpreteen tits when she did. She stayed bent over quite a whilebefore standing back up. The poor boy’s face was bright red andKelsey and I both could see the lump in the front of his pants.We laughed softly when we got to the table to eat.“Did you see that daddy, I thought he was going to pop a bloodvessel” she giggled“You have that effect on people baby, you sure do” I replied“Can we do that again to someone else?”“Who do you have in mind?”“I don’t know, let’s go to the mall”We drove to the mall still laughing about what we did to thatpoor boy at the hamburger joint. Once at the mall we walked handinto the mall. I noticed that the cool air made Kelsey’s nipplesstick out even more. I suggested that we find a clothing storeso I could buy her something nice. She squealed in delight atthe thought of buying some clothes. We walked into the clothingstore and I immediately went to the dress section. I found whatI was looking for and held up a skirt for her to try on. Thesaleslady came and showed us where the dressing rooms were. Shetold me that it would be okay if I went inside with her. I toldher that she was old enough to try on her own clothes. The ladysmiled politely then left of alone. Kelsey came out wearing theskirt that I had picked. It wasn’t that short, comming to themiddle of her thigh.“”Why do you want this one daddy” she askedI whispered in her ear and heard her gasp in surprise. Shelooked at me strangely but then turned and went into the dressingroom. She came back out in a few minutes with her old shorts inher hand. I took the tags that Kelsey removed from the skirt andhanded them to the saleslady. She rang up our purchase andthanked us for coming by. When we go out in the mall, Kelseyhit me in the arm telling me that I was really the naughty one.“I feel so naked without my panties on daddy”“Let’s go sit on that bench over there and see what happens” Itold herWe walked over to the bench sitting down next to each other.Then bench was right next to the food court so there were a lotof people sitting around. I whispered to Kelsey not to cross herfeet. We sat for a few minutes watching the people in the foodcourt.I told her softly to spread her legs apart a little. She spreadher legs apart exposing her naked bald pussy to anyone whohappened to look her way. I was watching a table that had fouryoung boys about 12 or 13 sitting around it. Suddenly I saw oneboy staring at us. He elbowed his friend who turned to look. Hethen said something to the others and soon all four were lookingdirectly at Kelsey.“I think those four boys are getting an eyeful” I whispered toher“Oh daddy, this is so naughty. I feel all tingly down thereknowing that someone is looking at me.All four boys stood up and began to move in our direction. Oneof them dropped his cell phone in front of Kelsey. He bent downto pick it up never taking his eyes off of her hairless littlepussy. When he stood back up he smiled at her then turned toleave. We could hear them laughing as they left. I saw that anelderly man sat at the table that the boys just left. Iwhispered to Kelsey to give the old man a thrill.She spread her legs even a little farther and waited. It onlytook a few minutes before he moved his gaze to her. His eyes gotbig and his mouth fell open. I saw him lick his lips as hestared at my preteen daughter’s bald little cunt. He blushedbrightly then quickly left the food court. Kelsey laughed outloud when she saw him make a quick exit.“Daddy, can we go home now, I’m really all tingly and need you tomake me feel good” she said quietly.“Sure sweetie lets go”We left the mall and headed for home. We just go in the doorwhen the phone rang. Kelsey ran to answer it and I could tell bythe conversation that she was talking to her mother. She toldher that it was pouring rain here and that we have been watchingmovies most of the time. They chatted a little while then shehanded the phone to me. We talked for a few minutes then shesaid that she had to go. She said she would be home around 7 pmthe next day. I told her that Kelsey and I would make a specialmeal to welcome her home with. Kelsey grabbed my hand as soon asI put the receiver down and dragged me into the bedroom. Sheunzipped the skirt and removed her top. She jumped on the bedwaiting for me to join her. I quickly removed my clothes andjoined my daughter on the bed.“Hurry daddy, I’m so tingly all over” she cried outI looked at her hairless pussy and could see the moisture alongher crack. Some of it already was on her thighs. Flashing peoplein the mall must have really turned my little girl on. I pulledher to me kissing her hard and long. Our tongues met and swirledaround each other. I rolled her so that she was on top of me.“Move up her so your sweet pussy is on my face”Kelsey straddled my face so her hairless preteen pussy was overmy lips. She held onto the headboard as my tongue began to lickher sweet tasting slit. I heard a groan escape her lips as mytongue ran over her hard little clit. I sucked the hard knobinto my mouth running my tongue all over her sensitive button.“OOHHHHHH yeah daddy, AAAAHHHHHHH you do that so good” she criedoutI dipped my tongue into her tight hole and felt her maidenhoodbarrier with the tip of it. I pushed against it making her moansoftly. I thought I could break it with my tongue but decidedthat I would save that for that special boy she chose later on.I tickled her tight hole with my tongue making her squirm on myface.“AAAAWWWWWWW don’t stop daddy, that feeling is getting stronger”she moaned out.I reached up pulling on both of her nipples as I sucked hard onher little clit. That was all it took. She flooded my mouthwith her sweet tasting preteen cunt juice.“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH, OOHHHHHH daddy, I’m cumming, don’t stop” Shescreamed out as she bucked up and down on my fact.She moved down on my body, lying on top of me kissing me softly.He tongue snaked into my mouth lapping up any of her left overjuices. I could feel the dampness of her cunt resting on my hardcock. I held her tight as we kissed passionately.“You’re hard daddy, do you want me to suck it for you again” shevolunteered as she pulled her lips from mine.“Not right now baby, this feels good just to snuggle like this” Itold herKelsey wiggled her bald cunt on mine hard cock trying to find acomfortable position to lie on top of me. I felt her littlepussy lips spread allowing my cock to nestle in her wet cuntcrack. We both moaned at the same time then giggled at the sametime too.“You sure feel good sweetie, so wet and warm” I muttered to her“You’re dick is hot and hard and I can feel it throb every oncein a while” Kelsey told meWe stayed like that a long time without talking or moving. Ifelt her heart beating against my chest as she lay on top of me.I kissed my daughter softly telling her how much I loved her.She whispered that she loved me too and wiggled her hips on myhard cock to prove the point. I humped my hips up puttingpressure on her little crack. She groaned out load when the tipof my cock hit her clit. I could feel my precum leaking ourmaking her slit slick with our combined juices.Kelsey sat up so she could slide my cock along her wet pussycrack. She moaned loudly as my cock fit snuggly inside her slit. She moved forward and backward letting me slide inside her slit. I moaned out that she was making me feel so good that I wasgoing to squirt soon. She smiled down on me telling me to holdoff until she felt good too.She began to rock back and forth faster. Every so often I couldfeel the tip of my cock touching her tight cunt hole. When thishappened I noticed that she smiled and sighed each time. I felther hand grasp my hard cock and put the tip of my cock againsther hole.“Are you sure baby, are you really sure you want me to be the oneto take your cherry” I asked her“Oh yes daddy, I want you to be my first, I love you so much”I just nodded my head and let her do what she wanted to do.Kelsey rubbed the head of my dick all around her virgin holesmearing my slippery precum all around it.I warned her to go real slow and to quit if it hurt too much.“I know daddy, I will” she answered meShe raised herself up so she was in a squatting position over myhard cock. She used her hand to stand my cock up straight andaimed it at her pussy. She slowly lowered herself until the headof my cock was pushing against her hot tight hole. I kept myeyes on her face and watched as she grimaced a little as my cockpushed against her hole.“OOOOHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHHHH” she sighed as she pushed hard enoughto get half of my cock head into her pussy.“It’s hitting something daddy, it won’t go in” she complained“Does it hurt” I asked“No, not really it just feels really big”“You’re hitting your hymen. You have to push real hard to breakit then it will go all the way inside” I instructedI watched as my preteen daughter bit her lip then pushed downharder on my cock.“OOOUUUCCHHHHHH, OOHHHHHHHH daddy it hurts,OOHHHHHHHH it hurts”she cried out as my cock head busted through her cherry.I used my hands to hold her up so she didn’t sink any furtherdown on my cock. I could see a small amount of blood on theshaft of my dick.“Oh honey, I’m sorry but I told you not to try this” I saidsoftly“It’s getting better daddy, it don’t hurt hardly at all anymore”“Just stay still and don’t move until you start to feel better”Kelsey wiped the tears from her eyes. She smiled weakly at metelling me that it hurt a lot but now it was going away. I toldher that it would start to feel good soon and that seemed tocheer her up a little. Thankfully she was light and I was ableto hold her up as she squatted over my. I could feel the heat ofher pussy as it encased my cock head in a tight fit. I feltKelsey move her hips just a little and my cock moved just a hairdeeper.“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH it’s feeling a lot better now, OOHHHHHHH daddyyou feel so big inside”I let go of her hips and she sank down an inch or so. I heardher gasp loudly as my hard cock slid deeper into her preteencunt.She stopped her movement giving herself some time to adjust to mydick. She pulled herself up a little then pushed down againallowing more of my cock to slice into her.“I can’t see it daddy, how much more has to go inside”I looked down at my dick and saw about three inches still on theoutside. I told her she had about three more inches to go. Isaw the sweat that was beading up on her forehead as sheconcentrated on getting all of me inside. She rose up making mycock pull almost all the way out of her pussy. I heard her takea deep breath then she let herself drop all the way down.“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” She screamed as my cockslammed deep into her virginal pussy.I looked at Kelsey and she had her eyes closed tight and hermouth was hanging open. Sweat was running down her forehead andshe was panting really hard. I asked her if she was okay and shecould only nod her head up and down.“OOHHHHH I’m so full” she panted loudly“What do I do now daddy, OOHHHHHH I tingle all over”“Just move up and down and you will feel better than ever before”I promisedKelsey lifted herself up a little then dropped back down on mycock with a loud grunt. She wiggled her ass a little then liftedherself up again. She began a steady rhythm of lifting up anddropping back down on my hardness. Her breath was coming inshort gasps as I watched her small tits bounce each time she felldown on my cock.“Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, daddy, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh God it feel sogood” she pantedI grabbed her by her by her hips and lifted her farther off mycock the let go so she fell down on my hard shaft. Her eyes gotbig when she realized that the farther she fell on my cock thebetter the feeling. It didn’t take her long before she wasleaving just the head of my cock in her before she dropped backdown. She grunted loudly each time she bottomed out on myhardness.“Oh yes, Oh yes, OOOHHH daddy, OOOOHHHHH I’m going to cum soondaddy” she gasped out to me.“Me too Kelsey, me too” I warned herShe bounced up and down on my hard dick making me bump into theentrance of her cervix. My hips were humping up to meet her asshe dropped down. We were both moaning loudly until she finallylet loose with a blood curdling scream.“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” she shrieked as she ground herhips down hard on my cock.He preteen cunt muscles gripped my cock in a velvety glove andmilked my cock shaft. I groaned loudly as I erupted and pumpedmy hot sticky cum deep into her 11 year old pussy.“OOOOOHHHHHHHH daddy, OOOOHHHHHH daddy I can feel each squirt”she cried outI unloaded an enormous amount of cum into her young body. Sheshook through several orgasms as I emptied my balls.When we were both through she fell forward kissing me hard. Herwhole body was coated with a layer of sweat. She was breathinghard and leaking cum all over my body. It ran down me and ontothe bed.“OOHHHHH daddy that was wonderful” she sighed “Thank you, thankyou for showing me how to do that”“I enjoyed it too you know” I smiled at her“I think we made a mess” she said as she looked down at thepuddle of cum on the bed.“Yeah, looks like we did” I agreed with her “Let’s take a showerand get this mess in the wash machine.When we had our shower and the bed remade with clean sheets wewent to the kitchen for something to eat. We talked duringsupper about what we did and how much we both enjoyed it. Kelseyasked if we could do it again. I told her that anytime shewanted play all she had to do was ask me.We fucked once more that night and twice more on Sunday beforeher mother came home. We grew closer that week-end. My wifenever found out what occurred while she was out of town. Kelseyand I have fucked a few times over the next few years but onlywhen she wanted to. She always thanks me for being her firstlover and teaching her the joys of sex.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: https://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/

Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

Previous name: Hax3rman

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    not that great

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
    not that great
    There's literally a 0% chance you read it that fast.

Info

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    What the hell did I read?
    Feelin' bawlsy?
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    TL;DR
    Pedophilia is not my thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post
    TL;DR
    Pedophilia is not my thing.
    If you knew it was pedophilia than you read it.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Contribution View Post
    What the hell did I read?
    A super sexy pedo incest story.
    Are you actually a girl? I just realized that it says female under your name.

Info

Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.

My current favorite song

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    God daum that story looks long. Don't have time.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Contact me by PM or VM

/-/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Too long......didn't read.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Am I a bad person for enjoying this...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016