Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

NEW BYPASS this is my friends bypass and mine he showed me it so yeah

NOOBS CAN FUCK UP THEIR COMPUTERS

you wont fuck up if you read through whole post and do it step by step this is a better bypass than daves temporary one for its permanent and you can still have new maps
    alright most games these days have some form of antihack shield where the program will detect most well known hacking tools( like wpe pro or apm) by reading the process names. It will then shut your game down when it detects that you are running a hack program. To stop this from happening,we will need to disguise the process name by using a rootkit.

There's a rootkit anti-detection program that you can download. It's called HackerDefender and it's the new release of the NT Rootkit. This new version comes with new features like separation between files and processes in the inifile and has outcound TCP protection as well. Why is this good?the earlier version sucked a little becuase if you hide a process you will never be able to see the process's exe files ever again. So the trick is to hide the process but not hide the file,and this program does that.

Note : Make sure you TURN OFF your antivirus before running it as it will be detected as a trojan.

1)First download the file. Unzip into a folder.
    2)- while editing the hxdef100.ini, under HIDDEN TABLE and HIDDEN PROCESSES, don't hide hxdef* yet. It's dangerous for it'll hide the HackerDefender program itself and you may not find it ever again unless you do a OS rollback.

3)open hxdef100.ini using Notepad. Here is where it all starts...

If you wish to hide cheatengine.exe, do the following

[Hidden Table]

[Hidden Processes]
    cheaten*
    Insert the name of the running process which you wish to hide by its program name but with an asterisk after it. Any variation of the file name after the * will be included.

4)save and close hxdef100.ini

5)go to your command prompt(under start,all programs,accessories,command prompt) and run hxdef100.exe

6)You have cheatengine running or any other cheat program and it's not going to be detected.
    BTW this tut is mine and my friends SGX please dont post anywere else ohhh and if any other copies are out then well w/e but please dont tell me i got this off sum site it took me 10 min to type this in that time i coulda done so much more important stuff so yeah.

P.S. anything needed to be cleared up post and tell me howd i do on first tut lol
    also i take no credit for the program that we are using thats all to programmers who made it im saying this so i dont get screwed.. lol yeah right

CHRONO^^^ TY...NOW HE HATES ME THO...

[img]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/img]
    TEH FUTURE IS HERE= NEW MOD YA

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to $GHOST$ For This Useful Post:

p1pop1po (11-03-2007),XXpalikXX (01-12-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ................ If I knew it was a rootkit... I would of said no posting it. ROOT KITS CAN FUCK UP YOUR COMPUTER. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK I already knew about this method before making the bypass. THE REASON I DIDN'T POST IT BECAUSE NEWBS WOULD FUCK UP THEIR COMPS

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

fir3killa9 (01-18-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    ................ If I knew it was a rootkit... I would of said no posting it. ROOT KITS CAN FUCK UP YOUR COMPUTER. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK I already knew about this method before making the bypass. THE REASON I DIDN'T POST IT BECAUSE NEWBS WOULD FUCK UP THEIR COMPS
    sorry dave if you want close the thread though i doubt people can FUCK UP unless they dont read it really easy guys but daves right do read the whole post before trying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There you go!

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
    There you go!
    lol thank you for changing my post xD thought it was perfect now better though lol CAPS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    Hey Im still a noob well I no how to do simple stuff on warrock with wpe. BUT IM NOT GOING TO RISK FUCKING UP MY COMPUTER FOR A HACK BYPASS ID RATHER USE SOMEONE ELSES THAT I GET FROM THIS SITE OR GET A TUT ABOUT GAME BYPASSES TGAT DOESNT INVOLVE SCREWING UP MY COMP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You guys better stop abusing caps lock.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

fir3killa9 (01-18-2008)

Thanks
    why put it there if it stuffs up computers....but then again it teachs noobie hackers a lesson haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    omg im a noob...im not sure what to do lol
    I have probs with step 5

Thanks
    lol click it then

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    it says The system cannot find the path specified.

Thanks
    Could I use this to, say, kill Norton AV?

I hate the blasted thing. It came with this machine, and it's like there's absolutely no way to get rid of it.

I wanna use Kaspersky, for crying out loud.

Thanks
    I dont think im going to try this one xD As I dont want to mess upmycomputer, What will it exactlt do? And how?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcv
    it says The system cannot find the path specified.
    You have to find what you specified it as if you renamed it or ahve it in different folder. Ummmm go to were you dl it then right click and go to properties and see what path it is under then use that path. If that doesnt work start over becuase you messed up somewere else

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon
    Could I use this to, say, kill Norton AV?

I hate the blasted thing. It came with this machine, and it's like there's absolutely no way to get rid of it.

I wanna use Kaspersky, for crying out loud.
    WTF what you mean you cant remove it all software is removable. And theoreticly yes but you have to hide it so you never find it again. which is not wat your supposed to do so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleAs
    I dont think im going to try this one xD As I dont want to mess upmycomputer, What will it exactlt do? And how?
    well if you read tut you wont mess up but it can hide all your main files and then pc wont start up and stuff like that. thats only if you fuck up though

Do NOT double post or TRIPPLE post !!! ~Kyo

Thanks
    Why the hell is hxdef100 all retarded and hxdef100.2 neat?

Also, how would I hide a process such as WarRock Cheat v3.0, Aimbot v3, or WPE Pro?

What are the names I would use for them?
    (WarRock Cheat v3.0*, Aimbot v3*, WPE Pro*?)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast