Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    do you have any plans to support other chars such as lann, kai, or vell?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbosss27 View Post
    ^ Same, this guy hit it spot on. Tried everything and then some to fix the problem but no good. Even tried re-patching again...seems like it got up to like 13 runs and then...stopped. So yea...=(
    Quote Originally Posted by kingston01 View Post
    I wasn't sure if it's my comp so i decide to observe bot carefully. Running with admin privilege, AV exception, both custom and regular. It ranges from 1 run to 17 runs, the bot would not click on replay button. Manually clicking it works fine.

Edit: This version is a goner.
    If the bot successfully clicks "replay" AT ALL on any runs, meaning that you get to run #2, then that means the problem is in your OS/background software somewhere. Like windows is drawing focus away from Vindi, or your AV is blocking the bot from admin privileges. The same exact function is called each time in my script; nothing changes from run to run. It should either work every time, or never, unless something in your system changes.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

If the bot successfully clicks "replay" AT ALL on any runs, meaning that you get to run #2, then that means the problem is in your OS/background software somewhere. Like windows is drawing focus away from Vindi, or your AV is blocking the bot from admin privileges. The same exact function is called each time in my script; nothing changes from run to run. It should either work every time, or never, unless something in your system changes.
    Well, I've been using your wonderful bot program since like 4/25 Edition and its always worked fine, never a problem at all till the newest .55 one. As far as any AV running the only one I have is the basic Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender one. Thats always been on since the very first bot i downloaded and it never gave me a problem nor have I updated it since then. So i really don't think its anything with my Windows Defender. I do agree with you that something is pulling the program away from Vindi, as to what it is, I have no idea because I have not done anything different or downloaded anything new since then, cept new versions of your bot every time it gets detected or something. I'm really curious as to know how many other people are having this problem with the new bot or if it is just me and the other USER above who posted similar findings as well. Totally clueless on how and where this problem came from. =(

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbosss27 View Post
    Well, I've been using your wonderful bot program since like 4/25 Edition and its always worked fine, never a problem at all till the newest .55 one. As far as any AV running the only one I have is the basic Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender one. Thats always been on since the very first bot i downloaded and it never gave me a problem nor have I updated it since then. So i really don't think its anything with my Windows Defender. I do agree with you that something is pulling the program away from Vindi, as to what it is, I have no idea because I have not done anything different or downloaded anything new since then, cept new versions of your bot every time it gets detected or something. I'm really curious as to know how many other people are having this problem with the new bot or if it is just me and the other USER above who posted similar findings as well. Totally clueless on how and where this problem came from. =(
    I'll add in something to force focus to Vindi in the next version. Can't promise it will work, but it might.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    I personally think the bot clicks on the spot where the replay button is. However, the clear screen doesn't show up quickly sometimes. When you click mouse, the clear screen show up quickly but it doesn't do that sometimes.
    Last edited by Jaxqwe; 06-02-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks
    Hmm, its strange. After boss is dead and battle complete screen apear, the bot press on "Next Page" button. But here is q funny thing. Instead of pressing "replay" the bot press again where the "Next page" button was. But now is "previous page". After that he try press "replay". But is no replay there. So i must press again "next page" and press manually on replay. But sometimes the bot, after pressing the "next page", it press 2 times there(previous page and then next page again), and then he can replay mission. But only somethimes he press 2 times on that button (3 times in total), and work. I hope u understand my english lol.
    Im on EU version. I did all instructions. With WM or not, same thing.

Thanks
    I uploaded another version. Try it. Make sure to try with "slow computer" checked if unchecked is still not working. @bigbosss27 @kingston01 @neo7 @Jaxqwe

Thanks
    Works great now. Only one problem still there. Both files. After repair, cant join battle again. Everithing is ok, until it need to press "create party". I put a pic to see where the cursor stops.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    2wnw8ed.jpg  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neo7 View Post
    Works great now. Only one problem still there. Both files. After repair, cant join battle again. Everithing is ok, until it need to press "create party". I put a pic to see where the cursor stops.
    Works great now?? Still the same problem for me, doesn't look like it fixed anything. Also, tried Unchecked and Checked boxes for "Slow Computer" and both were still the same problem. Thought it was working when it reached battle #7 but then once it finished, it just chilled on the "Clear Battle" Screen. This time the cursor behaved differently. It hovered over the "Replay Battle" button but didn't click, but instead of just staying their the whole time like it did last time, the program took control of the cursor again and moved it directly to the middle of the screen. It just stayed their and timed out after that. So yea, still the same problem of random instances of not "Replaying Battle". Highest I've gotten it to work would be around Battle #9. =(

Thanks
    Did u checked EU? Did u run as admin? For me works now. Only after repair wont join boat, but i do it manually after 20 rounds. And i hope o took the MPGH-level 6.3.13_mpgh.net.rar not the other one

Thanks
    Does EU have practice mode now? @neo7

I'm not sure what to tell you @bigbosss27 I added in a force focus to Vindictus before that click and a delay. It sounds like something else is the problem. Like I said before, nothing changes from run 3 vs 5 vs 9, so if it works at all, then unless something changes, it should keep on working.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neo7 View Post
    Did u checked EU? Did u run as admin? For me works now. Only after repair wont join boat, but i do it manually after 20 rounds. And i hope o took the MPGH-level 6.3.13_mpgh.net.rar not the other one
    I never check EU, cuz I am NA. I always run the bot program as admin. and yea still doesn't work that well for me. Yes, I also have the newest 6.3 version as well.

I'm not sure what to tell you @bigbosss27 I added in a force focus to Vindictus before that click and a delay. It sounds like something else is the problem. Like I said before, nothing changes from run 3 vs 5 vs 9, so if it works at all, then unless something changes, it should keep on working.
    Yea it sux man, I totally appreciate all the effort your putting into helping me figure out this problem and it just racks my brain trying to figure out the problem. I totally agree with you when you say if it works one time then it should keep on working, but it sux when it just decides to stop. LOL, its like the bot doesn't "feel like" working anymore. Just blows me away that this problem all started happening with the bot two versions ago and not ALL those versions before. Oh well, i guess all i can do is wait when this version gets detected and you decide to make a whole new version again and hope for the best with the new one. Thx so much maddoggy for all the effort you put in. I appreciate it.

P.S I hope im the only one with this problem and it fixed it for everyone else. =)

Thanks
    Yea, EU have practice mode now. Maybe thats the problem? With practice mode, the table is a lil bit longer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Systems specs for my nothing special Vindi leveling/farm rig:

Intel G1610
    No Graphics Card, running on Intel HD
    Windows 7 x64 with necessary updates done
    1TB HDD
    Only Vindi installed along with some needed components
    8GB 1600 RAM

Graphics settings:
    Everything Low
    DX9
    1366x768 Windowed
    Running only White Tyrant

This is for those of you who may or may not have frequent Vindi crashes. Running on DX8 with everything set to low causes me to have frequent crashes usually after 27-30 runs with this bot, always with the same exception violation error with the same module being at fault. When I switched to DX9 and everything low, my game crashes less frequently, lasting upwards of 160+ runs which I usually stop to clear out mail.

Hope this is of some use

EDIT: 267 runs and counting! 17hr 2min run time
    Last edited by The408; 06-05-2013 at 12:20 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The408 For This Useful Post:

maddoggy00 (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    How can u switch between DX8 and DX9? Me with win7 ultimate, i have DX11 lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast