Thanks

RAMCDAsm decompiling?

So I'm not too sure if I am doing this correctly or not but after I decompile the ROTMG swf file (AGCLoader1369861973) using ramcdasm I open up the folder go into com > company and then there are only three other folders to choose(logo, rotmg and versionedloader) from but I have a mod loader that I use and it sends the code to a folder called objects but I can't seem to find it. I am new to all of this so please go easy D:

Also, I'm using sothink flash downloader for chrome to download the .swf file from the ROTMG website so I could just be retarded and downloading the .swf file incorrectly.
    Go big or go home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    A good first step is to get the actual client not the loader (ie you want AssembleGameClient1369861973.swf not AGCLoader1369861973.swf).

You can get the client build number here: https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/version.txt

Use that number here: https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleeGameClient[NUMBERSHERE].swf
    Last edited by nilly; 06-01-2013 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Fixed client link as pointed out by WTFXD185
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nilly For This Useful Post:

WTFXD185 (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    I get this error whenever I go to the webpage D:
    Code:
    Error: Not Found

The requested URL /AssembleGameClient1369861973.swf was not found on this server.
    I go to this URL by the way: "https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleGameClient1369861973.swf"

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

So I did some research and I guess it has to have 2 e's in the end of Assemblee? Not too sure why but that works out for me, thanks! I'm going to send you a PM with my skype in it if you don't mind. I'm just getting started and it'd be easier, for me at least, if I could ask you since you know what you're doing
    Last edited by WTFXD185; 06-01-2013 at 12:14 AM.
    Go big or go home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yea I forgot to include that extra e. Glad you figured it out though.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    Yeah I like to consider myself pretty good when it comes to looking things up
    Go big or go home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yeah what wtf said

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
    I get this error whenever I go to the webpage D:
    Code:
    Error: Not Found

The requested URL /AssembleGameClient1369861973.swf was not found on this server.
    I go to this URL by the way: "https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleGameClient1369861973.swf"

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

So I did some research and I guess it has to have 2 e's in the end of Assemblee? Not too sure why but that works out for me, thanks! I'm going to send you a PM with my skype in it if you don't mind. I'm just getting started and it'd be easier, for me at least, if I could ask you since you know what you're doing
    Fun fact: "Assemblee" is in the name of the swf because RotMG originated from a competition by the name of "Assemblee Competition" on a website called Tigsource, in which people of different skillsets pieced together games using other people's asset submissions. An artist would submit his sprite sheet, musicians provided their music, and the coders would pick and choose those assets to piece together a game. Link for fun history: TIGSource » TIGArchive » TIGSource Presents: Assemblee Competition!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dwdude For This Useful Post:

WTFXD185 (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dwdude View Post
    Fun fact: "Assemblee" is in the name of the swf because RotMG originated from a competition by the name of "Assemblee Competition" on a website called Tigsource, in which people of different skillsets pieced together games using other people's asset submissions. An artist would submit his sprite sheet, musicians provided their music, and the coders would pick and choose those assets to piece together a game. Link for fun history: TIGSource » TIGArchive » TIGSource Presents: Assemblee Competition!
    I was actually wondering that so thanks
    Go big or go home