Thanks

Talking Trading League Account for Eternity/Twilight/Sunrise (GW2)!

First off, I admit I am a lurker and contribute basically nothing. However, I am willing to trade first.
    So, I've found myself playing Guild Wars 2 more and more while League less and less. I decided that most of my time will be put into GW2 rather than LoL, and I have a few alts/smurfs anyways.
    I won't go into full detail, but I have a Level 30 League account with pretty decent stats, skins, champs, runes, etc. Definitely above average, 50% win ratio in Normal Summoner's Rift as well as ranked. I'm only in Silver V, but my MMR is a bit higher so you won't get the worst players. I have at least 25 skins, I can't keep track, but I have limited edition skins such as Mistletoe LeBlanc, the TPA Bundle, and Traditional Sejuani/Trundle, and some other nice skins like Arcade Sona and Headhunter Nidalee. I also have 20 mastery pages and 9 rune pages all optimized to play any role or lane.
    The rune pages are a bit of a hassle to upload, but basically there is a Armor/MS, Flat AD&MR, AS Jungle, Flat AD/Armor Pen,
    Armor/GP10, AP/HP, AD&MS, Flat AD&MR/L, and AP&Armor page. There is also a leftover set of Spell Vamp Quints and HP Quints.

That's the League account, and all I want is the legendary greatsword Twilight, Sunrise, or Eternity from Guild Wars 2. Keep in mind it is soulbound on use, but I will also accept all the precursors with their respective prerequisites (like 250 ingots and stuff for Gift Of Metal) as long as everything required is mailed (aside from some unmailable items).

ALSO, I have a PBE account as well racking up quite the amount of IP/RP currently.

If you are interested, PM me and I will contact you through Guild Wars. I'm willing to go first under good faith, given that you can provide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    chacha.png  

achach1.png  

Last edited by nickels81; 06-03-2013 at 10:24 AM.