Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Shitty governments and leaders maybe?
    yeh shitty goverments of your country before moving to west

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Those are jihad quotes. You kill anyone but muslims if they are your enemy.
    Even the prophet himself said that jews and christians were more then welcome to be with them.

Note that the jews violated the constitution?

I too can c+p from Wikipedia.

Either way, thank you for showing us one of the many blatant contradictions of Islam then passing it off as Jihad.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I too can c+p from Wikipedia.

Either way, thank you for showing us one of the many blatant contradictions of Islam then passing it off as Jihad.

You don't know how it is. I've been a muslim before, and the way non-muslims present quran verses to others is as if they are trying to make it sound as evil as possible. There are war verses like what you've quoted. What I quoted was also very well described in the quran. I know what I am talking about, unlike kids who read a few verses and put their mind to what they are forced to.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You don't know how it is. I've been a muslim before, and the way non-muslims present quran verses to others is as if they are trying to make it sound as evil as possible. There are war verses like what you've quoted. What I quoted was also very well described in the quran. I know what I am talking about, unlike kids who read a few verses and put their mind to what they are forced to.
    1st off I'm not a kid. Secondly don't sit here and assume I don't know what I'm talking about.
    I was a Theology major and part of course study was eastern philosophy and religion.
    I own a Quran, I've it read through actually more times than the Bible because it is shorter.

You made the argument that Muslims looked at Jews as brothers. I'm saying I find that to be false.
    Why would they look upon them as brothers, and "people of the book" when it specifically states in the Quran that their book was altered?
    Jews did not accept Christianity, and they certainly didn't accept Islam as they went as far as to make claims that their holy book was corrupt.
    Even after centuries they still don't get along.. yah 2013 and you expect me to believe they were all bros back then? That is ridiculous.

There are even passages that describe Allah turning a group of Jews into Apes..hey guess what? That wasn't in a time of war.
    The passage I posted wasn't at a time of war anyway, and if you can prove that it was at a time of war be my guest.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

1st off I'm not a kid. Secondly don't sit here and assume I don't know what I'm talking about.
    I was a Theology major and part of course study was eastern philosophy and religion.
    I own a Quran, I've it read through actually more times than the Bible because it is shorter.

You made the argument that Muslims looked at Jews as brothers. I'm saying I find that to be false.
    Why would they look upon them as brothers, and "people of the book" when it specifically states in the Quran that their book was altered?
    Jews did not accept Christianity, and they certainly didn't accept Islam as they went as far as to make claims that their holy book was corrupt.
    Even after centuries they still don't get along.. yah 2013 and you expect me to believe they were all bros back then? That is ridiculous.

There are even passages that describe Allah turning a group of Jews into Apes..hey guess what? That wasn't in a time of war.
    The passage I posted wasn't at a time of war anyway, and if you can prove that it was at a time of war be my guest.
    I'm not defending the islam, so idk why I'm actually trying to go against you.

You should understand that I partly agree with you, but if you had been taught what I've been taught in the islamic lessons, you would know what I'm talking about. Other then that, the WHOLE quran that you currently own was written during the war.

Mohammed was dead already by the time they started making up the book.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I'm not defending the islam, so idk why I'm actually trying to go against you.

You should understand that I partly agree with you, but if you had been taught what I've been taught in the islamic lessons, you would know what I'm talking about. Other then that, the WHOLE quran that you currently own was written during the war.

Mohammed was dead already by the time they started making up the book.
    I think you're getting conflict and war mixed up but whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Context makes all the difference, except in cases where it doesn't. This is one of those cases

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12