Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So Bashar can kill 200k people without using chemical, and that will be okay with USA... but when he kill "few hundreds" with chemical weapons thats not alright.
    200 thousand people have been killed? Cool. 2 million women have been RAPED in the Republic of Congo. One woman gets raped every minute, and these are stats from 2011. If your fucking religion wasn't full of shit, it would spewing bullshit over religious conflicts. Just because Syria has fucking Muslims doesn't mean it's the only country out there that needs fucking help. If your people weren't full of shit, they would declare jihad on African warlords. Not fucking Israel.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

What ever, but why he decided to support the rebels with weapons right after declaring Jihad?
    I feel like hes saying : alright calm down, we will send you guns, but just stay asleep.
    The U.S. doesn't give a shit about your fucking religious ideals. They have the majority of the public internet tapped.
    Last edited by noob555; 06-16-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Good Things About Islam: Nothing

Member Since February 6th, 2013
    Donator Since November 2nd, 2013

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Unbalanced For This Useful Post:

1111STEFAN (06-16-2013)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    200 thousand people have been killed? Cool. 2 million women have been RAPED in the Republic of Congo. One woman gets raped every minute, and these are stats from 2011. If your fucking religion wasn't full of shit, it would spewing bullshit over religious conflicts. Just because Syria has fucking Muslims doesn't mean it's the only country out there that needs fucking help. If your people weren't full of shit, they would declare jihad on African warlords. Not fucking Israel.
    Kongo has less than 2% of its population Muslims, so its not Islam.

And around 90k died in Syria not 200k I was just exaggerating.
    USA gotta stop act like its ruling the planet, they just gotta mind their buisness and forget others.

The U.S. doesn't give a shit about your fucking religious ideals. They have the majority of the public internet tapped.
    That what we wanna hear from the US officials.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-16-2013)

Thanks
    Russia,Greece,Serbia
    Orthodox <3
    Last edited by 1111STEFAN; 06-16-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks
    Kongo has less than 2% of its population Muslims, so its not Islam.

And around 90k died in Syria not 200k I was just exaggerating.
    USA gotta stop act like its ruling the planet, they just gotta mind their buisness and forget others.

That what we wanna hear from the US officials.
    So if Islam is so great why aren't Islamic countries declaring Jihad on places such as the Kongo?
    There's a fucking war happening in Syria, no shit people are going to die. The thing is the US does rule the fucking planet. Pay attention to the fucking news. You're not getting the fucking point.
    All you fucking Muslims are bitching about Syria and Israel. None of you fucking cunts realize that someone is getting raped literally every minute in places such as the Congo republic. "90k people died, I'm going to spam the internet with my bull shit". 2 million women have been raped in a single country, I don't see any of you Muslims complaining about that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No, lets give an example okay? Syria people have been getting murdered for more than 2 years so far, and no one of the Arab / Muslim leaders sent troops to help them, but 2 Days ago when the Muslim "Leaders" not the political leaders decided to declare Jihad in Syria, now everyone is preparing and packing up to head there.

Lets admit it, arab leaders only do what America ask them to do, and mentioning America... the day those leaders declared Jihad in Syria, America on the other side said YEAH, Al Assad used chemical weapons >,<
    Bitch please! are you worried more about the chemical weapons or about Islam?
    :/

You seem to blame everyone but the people responsible for the actions. Its America's fault somehow that this happened because they didn't police you? Oh boy, isn't that exactly what you've been complaining about?
    ----------------

People can only save themselves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So Bashar can kill 200k people without using chemical, and that will be okay with USA... but when he kill "few hundreds" with chemical weapons thats not alright.
    200k?

The death toll is at 93k and that's total casualties on both sides.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

200k?

Lets not forget that is peanuts compared to the genocide in russia, china, and the armenian one.

But eh, muslims have a persecution complex.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So if Islam is so great why aren't Islamic countries declaring Jihad on places such as the Kongo?
    There's a fucking war happening in Syria, no shit people are going to die. The thing is the US does rule the fucking planet. Pay attention to the fucking news. You're not getting the fucking point.
    All you fucking Muslims are bitching about Syria and Israel. None of you fucking cunts realize that someone is getting raped literally every minute in places such as the Congo republic. "90k people died, I'm going to spam the internet with my bull shit". 2 million women have been raped in a single country, I don't see any of you Muslims complaining about that.
    You insult too much, I do care way more about Muslims, don't get me wrong but I didn't know about the Kongo matter until this moment, but I really don't care about it that much more than Syria, frankly I care about care about Syria more than I care about Israel crimes or Palestine issue since the past 2 years.
    So its about the condition and the events your going through.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

If USA trying to help why are they preventing weapons from being sent to Syria to help the rebels?
    Arab countries can provide these weapons, but freaking cowards need permission from YOU!

btw, you swear too much.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

200k?

Are we really going to argue about casualties number?
    1.7k child under age of 10 have died, that is more than enough to cut Assads' throat.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You insult too much, I do care way more about Muslims, don't get me wrong but I didn't know about the Kongo matter until this moment, but I really don't care about it that much more than Syria, frankly I care about care about Syria more than I care about Israel crimes or Palestine issue since the past 2 years.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

If USA trying to help why are they preventing weapons from being sent to Syria to help the rebels?
    Arab countries can provide these weapons, but freaking cowards need permission from YOU!

btw, you swear too much.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

1.7k child under age of 10 have died, that is more than enough to cut Assads' throat.
    UN conventions prevent the US from sending any weapons. You should read the news once in a while dumbass.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

btw, you swear too much.

And this is what's wrong with you Muslims. Your people treat others unequally. You care more about casualties than war crimes becoming committed. Who the fuck said the U.S. was trying to help. We're not going to make an extra effort to fucking assist a revolution.
    lmfao you have a problem with a 1,700 children under the age of 10 dying?
    65% of sexual abuses in the Congo republic are children. 2 million women have been raped.
    Over a million children have been raped. Theirs 2 getting raped every 3 minutes. 12 percent of the children in the eastern part of the Democratic republic of congo don't make it to age one. Wide spread human trafficking is happening, tens of thousands of children are becoming child soldiers. So if you want to talk casualties, sure thing.
    You're more worried about having the throat of a falling regimes dictators slit than a million children getting raped and sold. Is that what the Qur'an teaches you people.

Swearing is language. Language is interpretation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

UN conventions prevent the US from sending any weapons. You should read the news once in a while dumbass.
    Its the same old shit.

Blame America for helping, blame them for not helping.
    --------

Shit I didn't realize America was responsible for policing everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

btw, you swear too much.

Are you kidding me???

Blame Syria's allies being Russia and China who have been pressuring the U.S. not to intervene.
    America has done more for Syria as far as aid goes than any other country in the world, including Syria's own allies.
    Hey guess what? We're already talking about arming the rebels too, but there is concern that the weapons would fall into the wrong hands.
    I don't care if you have this vendetta against the U.S. that is great, but at least get your facts straight before you post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    That Islam doesn't discriminate between color ; nationality ; religion ; language.
    Yet they kill people because of what they believe in, seems legit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345