Poll: Do you watch Ghost Hunters?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Ghost Hunters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Ghost Hunters

Does anyone here watch it? I love to watch it but as soon as its over I get mad because they never ever ever see anything with the camera man's camera. Say Jason is standing in a hallway next to an open door leading to a room in which the camera guy is standing focusing cam on Jason. Jason sees the fucking devil standing at the end of the hallway and the camera man runs out of the room and looks down the hallway but Jason says "O man you just missed it, it wuz like right there! I hope we caught it on thermal!" Then they don't and i get mad! I hope one day one of them gets their head cut off by some ghost so they can have proof![/FONT]
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ghost don't exist...........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol darke is right.
    they dont.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I JUST GOT ABDUCTED BY ALIEN GHOSTS WHO RAP AND DANCE HIPHOP IT WAS COOL I DID CLAPTRAP AND AFTER ALL THAT THEY GOT SCARED AND THEN PREDATOR CAME TO ME AND SAID "MAATAFAAKA" THEN I RAN AWAY NEW PREDATOR CAME I KILLED HIM WITH MY SHOTGUN THEN SUDDENLY WHEN I OPENED HIS MASK HE WAS A ONE UGLY MAAATAFAAKA THEN WE GO TO ROOF WITH PREDATOR AND HE NEARLY FALLS HE TAKES MY HAND. I SAY: "ok pussyface. its j00r m00v." THE PREDATOR ANSWERS: "sh33t h4pp3ns" THEN HE FALL TO GRANDMAS HOUSE AND RUN TO HIS SHIP!! THERE WAS MANY SKULLS IN THE SHIP AND THEN SUDDENLY THE PREDATOR CAME BEHIND ME AND POINTED ME WITH HIS LASER THINGIE AND I BROKE HIS FEET THEN I STABBED HIM WITH MY GUN AND THEN OTHER PREDATORS COME AND KILL ME (I WAS BORED)
    ++Latest, by mE++

Quote Originally Posted by Some random guy on street
    My momma always said that life is like a CHOPPERRRRRR"!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonxie View Post
    I JUST GOT ABDUCTED BY ALIEN GHOSTS WHO RAP AND DANCE HIPHOP IT WAS COOL I DID CLAPTRAP AND AFTER ALL THAT THEY GOT SCARED AND THEN PREDATOR CAME TO ME AND SAID "MAATAFAAKA" THEN I RAN AWAY NEW PREDATOR CAME I KILLED HIM WITH MY SHOTGUN THEN SUDDENLY WHEN I OPENED HIS MASK HE WAS A ONE UGLY MAAATAFAAKA THEN WE GO TO ROOF WITH PREDATOR AND HE NEARLY FALLS HE TAKES MY HAND. I SAY: "ok pussyface. its j00r m00v." THE PREDATOR ANSWERS: "sh33t h4pp3ns" THEN HE FALL TO GRANDMAS HOUSE AND RUN TO HIS SHIP!! THERE WAS MANY SKULLS IN THE SHIP AND THEN SUDDENLY THE PREDATOR CAME BEHIND ME AND POINTED ME WITH HIS LASER THINGIE AND I BROKE HIS FEET THEN I STABBED HIM WITH MY GUN AND THEN OTHER PREDATORS COME AND KILL ME (I WAS BORED)
    Why can't stuff like that happen to me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonxie View Post
    LOL thanks for random spam
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerk For This Useful Post:

Jonxie (08-04-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    LOL thanks for random spam
    its not spam its bedtime story for you
    ++Latest, by mE++

Quote Originally Posted by Some random guy on street
    My momma always said that life is like a CHOPPERRRRRR"!!!!!!!!!!!