Poll: Do you want this to be added for cocksuckers?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

no we dont. they already have enough restrictions and dont you think they would leave mpgh if all of this was in action? cs is to punish them not to make them quit and go to another site.
    CS's where really hated few years ago and if a CS left it was the best day for everyone here.. Now people get CS for simply asking (a.k.a Jorn) even tho they don't really deserve that so the best decision would be to demote everyone from the CS user group and start it all again.(Also, might as well change the groups name because sexual references have nothing to do with IQ) TL;DR: COCK-SK=gay people | DIE-MOFO=People we want to be perma banned cuz they're a huge peen stuck in the ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    CS's where really hated few years ago and if a CS left it was the best day for everyone here.. Now people get CS for simply asking (a.k.a Jorn) even tho they don't really deserve that so the best decision would be to demote everyone from the CS user group and start it all again.(Also, might as well change the groups name because sexual references have nothing to do with IQ) TL;DR: COCK-SK=gay people | DIE-MOFO=People we want to be perma banned cuz they're a huge peen stuck in the ass.
    soluton: ban those who ask for cs and truly do not deserve it.

Thanks
    I voted NO...
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Shut the hell up.

Why are you agaisnt CS? Bitch.

Thanks
    damn the balls on this newphag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    FINELY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!

Cocksuckers didn't get the badge couse they did something good, they got it becouse they get hated on. But when there are people asking for the cocksucker badge what is the point of it? Well just make it worst, so people won't ask for the badge but try to avoid it. Couse that is how its supposed to be. And its so fucking funny when cocksuckers post something about them saying its hard enough, no it isn't. If it was hard enough there woudn't be people asking for it. Its also funny how all these cocksuckers get support, just what happend to this world? Cocksuckers now have suddenly some rights? I thought those rights were gone as soon they got the badge!

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

soluton: ban those who ask for cs and truly do not deserve it.
    AAaah the stupid it burns!

Cocksuckers deserve to be hated and get restrictions, and the people asking for cocksucker don't know that we all hate them, couse they can't see it. They see cocksucker badge and maybe a small picture and think wow thats it? Couse that is what its been lately, its now only a badge, so thats why i ask for these restrictions, so people can see that being a cocksucker isn't funny and that you wanna avoid being a cocksucker!

Can someone tell me why they get so much support? I thought everybody hated them and they had no rights.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post

Cocksuckers didn't get the badge couse they did something good, they got it becouse they get hated on. But when there are people asking for the cocksucker badge what is the point of it? Well just make it worst, so people won't ask for the badge but try to avoid it. Couse that is how its supposed to be. And its so fucking funny when cocksuckers post something about them saying its hard enough, no it isn't. If it was hard enough there woudn't be people asking for it. Its also funny how all these cocksuckers get support, just what happend to this world? Cocksuckers now have suddenly some rights? I thought those rights were gone as soon they got the badge!

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Cocksuckers deserve to be hated and get restrictions, and the people asking for cocksucker don't know that we all hate them, couse they can't see it. They see cocksucker badge and maybe a small picture and think wow thats it? Couse that is what its been lately, its now only a badge, so thats why i ask for these restrictions, so people can see that being a cocksucker isn't funny and that you wanna avoid being a cocksucker!

Can someone tell me why they get so much support? I thought everybody hated them and they had no rights.....
    Cocksuckers are cool now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman.. View Post

Cocksuckers are cool now.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

cs group is supposedly to be for annoying people right? the cs in this thread arent even annoying anyone.
    Maybe becouse you are acting like a cocksucker, did you ever think about that?

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieLandVendor View Post
    Just leave the CockSuckers alone. I see people here who would love to have their tag.
    But that is the point, YOU DON'T WANT THE BADGE.

Unless you are brain damaged i can't really blame you for that....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Delko DJ For This Useful Post:

Arun's Bitch (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Your a fucking degenerate. Learn to spell before you try to insult someone and make it good. I mean that is what you're trying to do? New members who ask for CS should be banned and that will end all of the ignorant people asking for cs. Like I've said plenty of times too many restrictions will lead to them making new accounts or joining a rival site. Why don't you become a cs for a day and see what it's like? You are trying to stack restrictions on restrictions right? I think you should know how it feels to be a cs for once and know about the horrible restrictions.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    I VOTE OP FOR CS
    I agree. All in order say I.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i voted yes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AnusForce For This Useful Post:

DutchAirForce (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Your a fucking degenerate. Learn to spell before you try to insult someone and make it good. I mean that is what you're trying to do? New members who ask for CS should be banned and that will end all of the ignorant people asking for cs. Like I've said plenty of times too many restrictions will lead to them making new accounts or joining a rival site. Why don't you become a cs for a day and see what it's like? You are trying to stack restrictions on restrictions right? I think you should know how it feels to be a cs for once and know about the horrible restrictions.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

I agree. All in order say I.
    ― Dave84311

"Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience."

Its fucking in your signature, i will follow it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

― Dave84311

"Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience."

Its fucking in your signature, i will follow it.
    Says the one who can't spell correctly. If you haven't noticed that was meant for idiots. I should be the one following it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Says the one who can't spell correctly. If you haven't noticed that was meant for idiots. I should be the one following it.
    I don't give a shit about my spelling, you fucking understand me. That you wanna take time to insult me with it is your problem. I know you can't make a good comeback and thats why you need to correct me on it. BTW english isn't my main languadge, its my 3rd languadge i know so i supposed to suck at it.

So shut the fuck up, look at my signature (Spoiler: For haters).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I don't give a shit about my spelling, you fucking understand me. That you wanna take time to insult me with it i know you can't make a good comeback.

So shut the fuck up, look at my signature (Spoiler: For haters).
    My comebacks are brilliant, too bad you haven't seen one. You don't have any comebacks that don't reflect back on yourself. One more thing, haters are people who hate you because of your personality or actions. Not because they are jealous.
    Last edited by Arun's Bitch; 06-08-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast