Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Angry ISBoxer - Massiv Rage | Help with virtual files & rotmg.sol

After multiboxing quite a while now with hotkeynet, i thought i might try something else and maybe release a tutorial about it.
    But there is 1 thing that bugs me...
    So it all fun an games... BUT logging in each account is just annoying...
    ISBoxer already provides the right file, rotmg.sol, where the login gets saved. ( we need to edit this 1 to make other Acc's being to able to login aaaaaall by themself, no stupid copy pasta email)

--------------------------------------Raging--------------------------------------
    So 2 questions:
    HOW THE FUCK DOES THE GAME KNOW WHERE THE VIRTUAL FILE IS ?
    I mean come on... the wiki says, no need to set the path and even the hint texts says just type in the original filename, like the programm would eventually know where it has to fucking search...

Comparing it with other setup for games, such as D3, they say: Oh boy, all you need to do, is to add a new virtual file, name it 'Data_D3/PC/MPQs/Cache/' and then MAGIC! .Like they do not even explain how the program knows on which harddrive D3 is installed... No problem dude, ISBoxer will find it...
    Yeah, haha... fuck you...

(Video about setting up D3 virtual files)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuDjR...ailpage#t=268s

Assuming that setting up the right rotmg.sol path, which i bet differs from the path back when the quick wizard magic setup was made, i thought about setting up the right path, but !!!AGAIN!!!, PLS NO SET UP PATH, JUST FILENAME!
    Again, comparing with D3, we need to name the file 'Data_D3/PC/MPQs/Cache/', which somehow DOES set up the fucking path of the fucking file...

Which leads to question #2:
    what kind of syntax do i need to use when sneaking around the pls no path shit and actually tell the isboxer where to look for the right rotmg.sol, which aparently is here for me:
    C:\Users\<mysexynam>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Fl ash Player\#SharedObjects\<randomshit>\#localWithNet
    --------------------------------------Summary--------------------------------------
    Summing up after all the rage:
    1)How to edit the quick wizard setup path for the rotmg.sol|What file contains the information of the quick wizard where the rotmg.sol is?
    2)How do i properly set up the right name for a new virtual file(which somehow has to contain the actual path), so isboxer knows where to find the right one?
    Last edited by sejend; 06-08-2013 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Adding Source
    Mainly here for Vindictus and Rotmg
    Source Engine ftw

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sejend View Post
    After multiboxing quite a while now with hotkeynet, i thought i might try something else and maybe release a tutorial about it.
    But there is 1 thing that bugs me...
    So it all fun an games... BUT logging in each account is just annoying...
    ISBoxer already provides the right file, rotmg.sol, where the login gets saved. ( we need to edit this 1 to make other Acc's being to able to login aaaaaall by themself, no stupid copy pasta email)

--------------------------------------Raging--------------------------------------
    So 2 questions:
    HOW THE FUCK DOES THE GAME KNOW WHERE THE VIRTUAL FILE IS ?
    I mean come on... the wiki says, no need to set the path and even the hint texts says just type in the original filename, like the programm would eventually know where it has to fucking search...

Comparing it with other setup for games, such as D3, they say: Oh boy, all you need to do, is to add a new virtual file, name it 'Data_D3/PC/MPQs/Cache/' and then MAGIC! .Like they do not even explain how the program knows on which harddrive D3 is installed... No problem dude, ISBoxer will find it...
    Yeah, haha... fuck you...

(Video about setting up D3 virtual files)
    Setting up Diablo 3 Multibox (Annotations Only) - YouTube

Assuming that setting up the right rotmg.sol path, which i bet differs from the path back when the quick wizard magic setup was made, i thought about setting up the right path, but !!!AGAIN!!!, PLS NO SET UP PATH, JUST FILENAME!
    Again, comparing with D3, we need to name the file 'Data_D3/PC/MPQs/Cache/', which somehow DOES set up the fucking path of the fucking file...

Which leads to question #2:
    what kind of syntax do i need to use when sneaking around the pls no path shit and actually tell the isboxer where to look for the right rotmg.sol, which aparently is here for me:
    C:\Users\<mysexynam>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Fl ash Player\#SharedObjects\<randomshit>\#localWithNet
    --------------------------------------Summary--------------------------------------
    Summing up after all the rage:
    1)How to edit the quick wizard setup path for the rotmg.sol|What file contains the information of the quick wizard where the rotmg.sol is?
    2)How do i properly set up the right name for a new virtual file(which somehow has to contain the actual path), so isboxer knows where to find the right one?
    I think you're misunderstanding, and this is obviously the wrong place to ask an ISBoxer support question.

Virtual Files work when the game attempts to access the file in question. As soon as the game opens rotmg.sol, the Virtual File is applied, in-place, and the path has nothing to do with it. This is why you are instructed not to enter a path to the file, because it is not needed in order to virtualize the file. It's simpler to leave it out, unless you need to virtualize a specific instance of rotmg.sol, and not others.

If you put rotmg.sol as a Virtual File, and the game uses it but it is not automatically virtualized, then it is simply a bug in Inner Space relating to the game's use of the file.

Diablo 3's Cache folder is a folder, not a file. You could put "Cache/" and it will virtualize any folder ending in Cache. "Data_D3/PC/MPQs/Cache/" is just being more specific.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeTheMultiboxer For This Useful Post:

nilly (08-22-2013)

Thanks
    ISBoxer is not a very good program imo.
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.