Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Talking Recoil Damper Still Works

Alright, I know I'm a choob and all that but I really want to help out for those of you that can't get SpiKe86's recoil damper to work. I have heard too many stories about people not using it properly and they're like "h3lp meh 1t r phail!"

It really works and I am a witness. I have used it and gotten good scores (54-25, 30-19, 45-29) so if you really want at least a 1.25 kdr or more then just get his recoil damper!

DISCLAIMER: No guarantee that it WILL work depending on the condition of your computer, your version of CA, etc.

All credits goes to him (SpiKe86). He is a GREAT guy for making this.

Here's his thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...24-2009-a.html

FOR VISTA USERS: 32 bit and 64 bit should work

(I don't know how to run as XP because I don't have XP but it should work for XP also.)

1.) Extract
    2.) Right click run as admin
    3.) Click yes if a pop up asks you if you really want to run the program or whatever or needs your permission.
    4.) Now, think! What weapon are you going to be using today??? Is it a G36E, AK47, or an MK.48? Then set the recoil on "high." In fact anything above a K2 or SCAR's recoil, put on high. K2, SCAR, and FAMAS Should be medium. I found doing this will give the best results. The only "low" recoil weapons should be like Uzi or MP5 or maybe M4. The ones with VERY low recoil.
    5.) Start combat arms. Run as admin
    6.) log in
    7.) ONCE IN GAME, ALT+TAB TO YOUR RECOIL DAMPER PROGRAM. HIT "F6". IT SHOULD TURN ON. ONCE IT SAYS "ON" IT'S ON. TEST USING THESE THREE WAYS:

-if you're not in game then just click anywhere and hold for 1-2 seconds. Your cursor should be going down.
    -if you've alt+tabbed out to your desktop then just click and hold for a few seconds. your cursor should be going down and making that dotted square or whatever you call it.
    -if you're in game just point at a random wall. your recoil should be slightly less.

***NOTE: This does NOT ELIMINATE RECOIL. In fact if used improperly it actually INCREASES recoil. I tried "high" with an M4A1 CQBR by accident (which I swapped to once my AK74u ran dry)... kept nutshotting everyone when I was aiming for the head but oh well.

This helped me so much on Snow Valley even with an AK74u. It does not help THAT much in really close quarters battles but if you have difficulty handling weapons like the UMP, G36E, etc then this is for you.

Telling from experience:

***Try with different modes to see which suits you best.

HIGH: AK74u, AUG A1, G36E, AK47, LMG's, UMP, Mac10, P90

MEDIUM: K2, SCAR-L, FAMAS, K7, K1A

LOW: M4A1, MP5, Uzi

Hope this helped... Best of all, it CAN NEVER BE PATCHED!!!

THANK YOU SPIKE86 <3

PS: Not sure if it will work on CA Europe so don't flame

PPS: thx meh if it helped! =D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    sorry for double post but if you just hit F6 in game it did nothing! You need to alt+tab to the recoil damper program and THEN hit F6! Make sure it changes to "ON" (dur?)