Thanks

Looking to trade my 3 vindictus accounts for a TERA account/gold

So, long story short, I'm a little bored of vindictus, so I've decided to move to TERA :3

I have a level 64 fiona, level 62 or 63 evie(both on west) and a level 62 vella(east)
    Their each on separate accounts, and they all have permanent hairs and inners

fiona has: full holy wing half plate/full +3 shining will set and +5 dreamwalker sword and +3(I think? I haven't played any of them for a while lol) kobold grand cross + 2 hairs/2 inners

evie has: 4/5 fallen angel with 1 piece of wonderland(mini dress) and a +3 or 4 scythe of caresses / unenhanced rakum rakish + 3 hairs/ 2 inners

Vella has 3/5 raiders(hat, boots and legs, the boots and legs are fused to look like white shark) and 2/5 white shark armor with +8 dreamwalker twinswords + 1 inner/1 hair I think she has a set of white shark twin swords as well

each character also has a few random NX items (durability boosts, blessing stones, the like)

I could also throw in a few level rushed accounts that haven't really been touched, if you want 'em. (Kai/Lann, both at level 50, on the west server, with no NX spent on them)
    I'm pretty sure there's a random level rushed karok on the east server hiding on one of them, as well. not sure which though[;.
    Screenshots can and will be provided upon request, and I can also meet you in game if you'd like.

None of these accounts have really been played in a long time.

I would like to trade all of them for a TERA account (preferably founders and on the celestial hills server :3, but it's not set in stone)
    or, gold in TERA (give me a reasonable offer :3), on the celestial hills server.

You can either contact me through here or through skype, which is: killerpants221

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have a founders Account with a level 54 Warrior on Tempest Reach, the server move hasnt been used so you can go to Celestial hills if you'd like. If you have any high level Lanns id be interested...or maybe ill trade for the Vella.

Thanks
    I have a level 50 level rushed lann, who I barely touched. I would be more than willing to trade you both the lann account and the vella account :3.
    Well, i'm willing to trade every one of the mentioned accounts. Like i said i'm bored with vindictus and wanna start out on TERA :3.
    Last edited by killerpants2; 06-12-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    add me on skype @ xavier_90_upsinmoke

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Sorry thats xavier_90_upinsmoke <----- Copy and paste that. the first one was miss spelled

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zarakiix For This Useful Post:

killerpants2 (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Just finished trading accounts with him :3. i gave him my info first and he proved to be a trustworthy person :3.