Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

What in the actual fuck (RANT)

So my sister needed a ride to work, so I woke up early (she had to be there at 9am) to take her. On the way there, we were behind a guy going 5mph under the speed limit, so like any normal driver, I went around him. On the way back home (just me in the car now), I got behind him again. That was weird because to do that, he would've had to turn around and wait on me to drop my sister off (fucking stalker) and get back on the main street again. Anyways, there was traffic so I didn't go around him or anything (and I never ride people's bumpers) and he started slowing down to turn left. He slowed down a lot before getting into the turning lane then when I sped up to get back up to the speed limit, I looked over at him when I got passed him and saw what appeared to be a fucking GUN. POINTED. AT. ME. I so badly wish I had his fucking license plate number, I would've gotten his dumb ass arrested.

But seriously, why the fuck would someone just pull out a gun on someone for no reason?!? I wasn't driving like a douchebag or anything; the worst thing I did to him was go around him when he was going under the speed limit (there was no traffic, at that time, either) so what the fuckkkk

I fucking hate everyone in this fucked up society. More and more dumbasses that either can't drive worth shit or shouldn't drive due to mental issues like that guy get their driver licenses every fucking day. I have not EVER been able to drive peacefully because of other dumbasses almost running me off the fucking road. Literally. I can't even count the number of near-misses I've had because other drivers got impatient or weren't paying the fuck attention whatsoever. This one guy on the highway was behind me. There was no traffic at all since it was in the country (I was carpooling and had 3 of my friends in the car with me) got in the other lane, got parallel to me, then started GETTING OVER INTO MY FUCKING LANE. For no reason at all, he could've ran us into the ditch going 70+ mp h, most likely KILLING US.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 06-12-2013 at 07:26 AM.
    [img]https://i1058.photobucke*****m/albums/t419/iTzSeyeko/Disturbed.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So, so true. Lol if you ever see him again, get his license number. Or pull a gun on him LOL

Member Since February 6th, 2013
    Donator Since November 2nd, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Americans can drive?
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
    Americans can drive?
    Crazy, isn't it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    So my sister needed a ride to work, so I woke up early (she had to be there at 9am) to take her. On the way there, we were behind a guy going 5mph under the speed limit, so like any normal driver, I went around him. On the way back home (just me in the car now), I got behind him again. That was weird because to do that, he would've had to turn around and wait on me to drop my sister off (fucking stalker) and get back on the main street again. Anyways, there was traffic so I didn't go around him or anything (and I never ride people's bumpers) and he started slowing down to turn left. He slowed down a lot before getting into the turning lane then when I sped up to get back up to the speed limit, I looked over at him when I got passed him and saw what appeared to be a fucking GUN. POINTED. AT. ME. I so badly wish I had his fucking license plate number, I would've gotten his dumb ass arrested.

But seriously, why the fuck would someone just pull out a gun on someone for no reason?!?
    I wasn't driving like a douchebag or anything; the worst thing I did to him was go around him when he was going under the speed limit (there was no traffic, at that time, either) so what the fuckkkk

I fucking hate everyone in this fucked up society. More and more dumbasses that either can't drive worth shit or shouldn't drive due to mental issues like that guy get their driver licenses every fucking day. I have not EVER been able to drive peacefully because of other dumbasses almost running me off the fucking road. Literally. I can't even count the number of near-misses I've had because other drivers got impatient or weren't paying the fuck attention whatsoever. This one guy on the highway was behind me. There was no traffic at all since it was in the country (I was carpooling and had 3 of my friends in the car with me) got in the other lane, got parallel to me, then started GETTING OVER INTO MY FUCKING LANE. For no reason at all, he could've ran us into the ditch going 70+ mp h, most likely KILLING US.
    Why? American.

Just the tip~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
    Americans can drive?
    Nope. We're all either too fucking fat or have our heads stuck too far up our asses.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballking View Post
    So, so true. Lol if you ever see him again, get his license number. Or pull a gun on him LOL
    Oh trust me, I will. I know exactly what car he's driving, the color of it, and what he looks like (a white terminator-wannabe with sunglasses on) so he is fucked if I ever see him again.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DisturbedA7X For This Useful Post:

Tide (06-12-2013),Unbalanced (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Nope. We're all either too fucking fat or have our heads stuck too far up our asses.

Oh trust me, I will. I know exactly what car he's driving, the color of it, and what he looks like (a white terminator-wannabe with sunglasses on) so he is fucked if I ever see him again.
    In Canada, you get your ass thrown in jail if you carry a knife around in public, much less a gun lol.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

In Canada, you get your ass thrown in jail if you carry a knife around in public, much less a gun lol.
    When people say americans are too fat, I think of the movie Wall-E.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's how I wish it was here, but everyone's too much of a hick (redneck), gangster, "liberal", or caught up in the bullshit that putting more restrictions on guns is going to take away all of our rights because it's "unconstitutional". Such bullshit

Thanks
    What kinda ghetto do you live in?

And jesus that's why you bring you're own gun. If someone pts a gun at me, I have a gun rack right next to me. I'll kill them first. Better them than me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
    What kinda ghetto do you live in?

And jesus that's why you bring you're own gun. If someone pts a gun at me, I have a gun rack right next to me. I'll kill them first. Better them than me.
    I actually live in a nice area. And yeah I just turned 18 in April so I haven't had a chance to get my gun permit yet (I don't have the money yet either)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I live in illinois. Concealed carry is a no no here.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    I understand your pain. As someone who lives in the Bible Belt, I'm always dealing with these sorts of people. Mainly because everyone down here thinks they need to drive Dodge Ram 2500's with lift kits, massive all-terrain tires, and extremely obnoxious exhaust systems. I've been run off the road twice by people refusing to yield.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

DisturbedA7X (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I understand your pain. As someone who lives in the Bible Belt, I'm always dealing with these sorts of people. Mainly because everyone down here thinks they need to drive Dodge Ram 2500's with lift kits, massive all-terrain tires, and extremely obnoxious exhaust systems. I've been run off the road twice by people refusing to yield.
    Right? A lot of people around me drive oversized Ford F150s or Dodge Rams as well... I drive a fucking Saturn Ion which is TINY, so if anyone actually runs me into a ditch, I'm dead. Hell, I almost died in a parking lot once even. It was very crowded and I had to stop in the row I was in and wait for pedestrians to get out of my way... As I was waiting, this huge truck that I was behind (and perpendicular to) started backing out. I couldn't even go anywhere. I had to sit there, laying on my horn, hoping he would see me and stop before totalling my car and sending me to the fucking hospital. Luckily, he did stop in time though.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 06-12-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Right? A lot of people around me drive oversized Ford F150s or Dodge Rams as well... I drive a fucking Saturn Ion which is TINY, so if anyone actually runs me into a ditch, I'm dead.
    Would you like me to buy you a civilian M1A1 Abrams? You'll have to pay for the gas tho
    In all seriousness I agree with you, but you can't cure stupid and our government has more stupid than all those drivers combined
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

DisturbedA7X (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Would you like me to buy you a civilian M1A1 Abrams? You'll have to pay for the gas tho
    In all seriousness I agree with you, but you can't cure stupid and our government has more stupid than all those drivers combined
    LOL so true... ugh, politicians

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast