Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Lightbulb How to Make Your Own Dragon Nest Mods (Armor/Weapon)

How to make your own mods
    >>I will make a video but i thought it would be easier to do it with text as well,
    Step 1 :https://www.mpgh.net/forum/487-dragon...-dn-tools.html (thx to Pie) Download this first.
    Step 2 : Create a new folder , name it whatever u wish to , go to your PlayDGN Folder and copy ''Resource01.pak,Resource02.pak,Resource03.pak,etc .. all of the 6 resource files to that new folder.
    Step 3 : From the downloaded file from step one, extract the folder to anywhere u wish (better if on Desktop) then go to ''DN Tools>Dn model browser>the application inside it with some Korean symbols , run it as admin.
    Step 4 : Once you are in the program, click the mini folder icon (looks like a folder icon from windows xp) then browse for the folder that you copied all of your Resource files. You only need to click on the folder itself , and then the program will load, don't panic , it takes time to load all of those resources.
    OK once you have got this far, u're doing great^^
    To MOD ARMOR>> in the program go to resources(by clicking the ''+''icon), >>char>>player>> choose the class you are,(i will be giving warrior as an example)After that click on ''parts'' . this is where the fun begins! you will see a ton of lists of armors and costumes, but you want to look for the one you are wearing in game, to see each of them in the blue box beside, you right click their name(ONLY .SKN files) and left click the second option(which has the word ''Skin'') in it, the item, as a 3D object, will appear on the blue box, if u can't see it carefully u can outzoom and turn around to see better by clicking,dragging and scrolling on the X and Y axis.
    The One that you are wearing will probably be epic, if so then all of these will work for warrior>> ''wa_epic01_body.skn, wa_epic01_boots.skn , wa_epic01_boots.skn ,
    wa_epic01_legs.skn, wa_epic01_gloves.skn
    For archer>>ar_epic01_body.skn, ar_epic01_boots.skn , ar_epic01_boots.skn ,
    ar_epic01_legs.skn ,ar_epic01_gloves.skn
    For soc>> so_epic01_body.skn, so_epic01_boots.skn , so_epic01_boots.skn ,
    so_epic01_legs.skn, so_epic01_gloves.skn
    For Academic>ac_epic01_body.skn, ac_epic01_boots.skn , ac_epic01_boots.skn ,
    ac_epic01_legs.skn ,ac_epic01_gloves.skn
    For Kali >>ka_epic01_body.skn, ka_epic01_boots.skn , ka_epic01_boots.skn ,
    ka_epic01_legs.skn , ka_epic01_gloves.skn

alright those are the important names you need to remember, now that's done, go ahead and browse from all those lists and see the one that you like ,
    Then , you right click the body,armor,legs,boots,gloves of the ITEM U WANT TO LOOK LIKE ( only the .skn files ) choose the first option (with some symbols ending with ''E'')and then a file browser will come up, browse to your ''DN Tools>DNPacker>resource ,
    Once that is done, u can minimize the model browser program, go open your ''DN Tools>DNPacker>resource folder and rename all the files to the list i gave earlier, depending to what class you are. the trick here is '' You must make the armors u want to look like as the name of the epic armors'' so yeah basically u rename all the parts to the list i gave earlier. You don't wanna make mistakes here, it will screw up the mod.
    Last and Final Part(WHOORAY!) , after you have renamed the files, go back to your DNPacker Folder and launch the application''PakPacker'' one it comes up , tick the ''resource''box not the other, and then press the button that looks like ''ou''.
    Now you will receive a resource file in your DNPacker folder(it's named Resource01-sp.pak) rename it to whatever name you want to give to your mod.
    Place that file in your PlayDGN folder,.. AND you're done! Next is to test it of course ^^
    HOW TO MOD WEAPON>>(please read armor first)
    It's very similar as well, but it's a lot more time-consuming,
    In the DN Model viewer, go to resources>weapons . There will be a HUGE list so you need to drag down, and skin the weapons to see if it's the one you're using. Usually they are the first ones(if your weapon is epic) if you are using Danger Weapon it's called wa_sword_professork.skn( for warrior) other classes have the similar name as well, so basically u need to browse and see the one you're using , remember the file's name. After that find the weapon you want to make it look like, right click the .skn file, choose first option and look for ''DN Tools>DNPacker>resource and it will be extracted there, from here it's the same as armor, you rename it to the name of the one you're using, after that use the PakPacker to make it into a .pak file, place the .pak file in your PlayDGN foler, annnd you're done. (only left to test^^)

So guys that's how you mod your armor/weapon, if u have any questions, comment.
    I hope it was clear for you guys to understand.

-Kyaw

Here's the Video Guide

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hender99 For This Useful Post:

HDJON (08-24-2013),ikkitoshi (11-13-2014),Velskud (12-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    thanks vry much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    following this guide and its alot to do no wonder i dont see much mods working for all types of weapon like normal, magic, etc
    Gomu Gomu No Jet Pistol

[IMG]https://i241.photobucke*****m/albums/ff58/fatboi_715/jetpistolresize.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yeah, if u want to make for all types, weapons especially takes a lot of time