Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

[Guide] The Best Guns For Accuracy! x)

ANY GUN NOT LISTED HERE IS KRAP IN ACCURACY / RECOIL / SPREAD

Recently, for a month or so.. I've been playing legit with my 700k GP, I've tested all the guns that can be bought with GP, hope you enjoy this guide on accuracy(in legit experience, most important thing). I'll only include the GOOD or DECENT guns, not NX guns though..
    Post here if there are anymore? :X

M4A1 - 8/10
    The spread recovery is decent. The recoil is kind of bad, but as I mentioned before, spread makes up for it. ALSO, this gun won't be as good until you've mastered it

Recommended for Close quarters combat, and recommended to have a suppressor.

M416 - 9.5/10
    An upgraded version of the M4A1. Great with recoil and accuracy! But the hidden stat, is the near instant spread recovery.. I could snipe with this gun if I had a scope mod'd on it.

Recommended for Close-Mid-Far quarters combat, AND DO NOT SUPPRESS THIS GUN! Recommended with ITECH.

MK16 SCAR-L - 8/10
    Similar to M4A1. It's lower in recoil, higher in accuracy too x). It's decent in spread, not as good as M416.

Recommended for Close-Mid quarters combat. Recommended with ITECH, not recommended with Supressor

PP-19 - 9/10
    This gun is AWESOME! The recoil, spread and accuracy is JUST RIGHT if you have decent aim or if you just spray! You could own with this gun, in almost anymap. A little overpowered in my opinion though.

Recommended for Close-Midfar Quarters combat, and recommended to get an ITECH

P90 - 7.5/10
    This gun is OK. The spread is a little bad, but recoil makes up for it. It's BRILLIANT for close up shooting. But, anyone being able to own with this far away is a hacker, unless they shoot slowly..

Recommended for Close-Mid quarters combat, and with a suppressor

G36E - 7/10
    This gun isn't bad. I hate the spread, recoil is decent. It fails unless you learn how to control it. Also requires a little bit of 1click-at-a-time for far away/mid ranges.

Recommended for close-farway quarters combat, and a suppressor

AUG-A1 - 7.5/10
    This gun is VERY similar to G36E. In my opinion, a little better than the G36E. The AUG also costs a bit more.. Only difference is this has less recoil. Though, G36E is more popular.

Recommended for Close-Mid-Far Quarters combat, and best with a suppresor S2.

SG550 - 8/10
    This gun is great in aim, but weak. The recoil/spread are better than just decent. I use it very often for long distance ranges.

Recommended for Far Quarters Combat, and not recommended to be used with any suppressors.

AK-103 - 8.5/10
    Awesome gun! It's an AK with good aim, Love it x) Just costs too much, because it's kinda gamble. I ignored that in the rating though.. =P ANYWAY! Very VERY low recoil, spread is average.

Recommended for Close-Mid Quarters Combat, and recommended with Suppressor.
    Last edited by iownageXD; 07-30-2009 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Adding 4 more guns & Correcting typos x)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iownageXD For This Useful Post:

suseke16 (07-30-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice guide, and good job.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vizz For This Useful Post:

iownageXD (07-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Reserved for Snipers..
    OMG, you took up next post XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This a good guide I liked the descriptions. I think the M416 is good for longer range with an Acog as it has the best accuracy for an assualt rifle in the game and PP19 is good for cqb-midrange with an itech.

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghty82 For This Useful Post:

iownageXD (07-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
    This a good guide I liked the descriptions. I think the M416 is good for longer range with an Acog as it has the best accuracy for an assualt rifle in the game and PP19 is good for cqb-midrange with an itech.
    Quote Originally Posted by v1kash View Post
    Nice guide, and good job.
    Thanks for the feedback ^^
    I'll be making a sniper one.
    Then an NX one, except NX one is gonna take a while.. I don't spend money on games much ._.

Also, Ghty, I'll edit the M416.. I guess it is good for long/far range. @ the PP19, I already put CQB-MQB x)

For newbies, CQB = Close Quarters Battle.. MQB = Mid Quarters Battle, & etc..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iownageXD For This Useful Post:

Vizz (07-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice, can't wait for Sniper guide. Want to get good at snipers that's why.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by v1kash View Post
    Nice, can't wait for Sniper guide. Want to get good at snipers that's why.
    It might take a week or two, I HARDLY use 'em.
    I used to use them like, last year? They got boring ever since no fog became easy to find through CE >_> Not to mention the new NX guns with hardly any recoil, which people use to snipe with even though they're like AR's or SMG's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    aww what about the trusty ak 47 it comes in handy
    Last edited by queenikki17; 07-29-2009 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Oh true, well i can't wait lol. Have you also read my PM?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    nice guide but u didnt include the UMP (my favourite gun) but still a good guide. PP19 im coming to get u

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post
    nice guide but u didnt include the UMP (my favourite gun) but still a good guide. PP19 im coming to get u
    UMP, I would add that. The spread is great, I'll add it once I know how to control it, because it wouldn't be fair giving a rating without knowing how to use it properly yet..

Unless you can make a small quote/guide on it x)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [BUMP] x)
    Just added another 2 guns, still downloading CA patch.. omg ._.

Taking too dang long, STUPID AUSTRALIAN INTERNET.. WE'RE ALWAYS LATE IN TECHNOLOGY, IT TOOK US 2 YEARS LONGER THAN USA TO GET THE INTERNET..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
    ANY GUN NOT LISTED HERE IS KRAP IN ACCURACY / RECOIL / SPREAD

Recently, for a month or so.. I've been playing legit with my 700k GP, I've tested all the guns that can be bought with GP, hope you enjoy this guide on accuracy(in legit experience, most important thing). I'll only include the GOOD or DECENT guns, not NX guns though..
    Post here if there are anymore? :X

M4A1 - 8/10
    The spread recovery is decent. The recoil is kind of bad, but as I mentioned before, spread makes up for it. ALSO, this gun won't be as good until you've mastered it

Recommended for Close quarters combat, and recommended to have a suppressor.

M416 - 9.5/10
    An upgraded version of the M4A1. Great with recoil and accuracy! But the hidden stat, is the near instant spread recovery.. I could snipe with this gun if I had a scope mod'd on it.

Recommended for Close-Mid-Far quarters combat, AND DO NOT SUPPRESS THIS GUN! Recommended with ITECH.

MK16 SCAR-L - 8/10
    Similar to M4A1. It's lower in recoil, higher in accuracy too x). It's decent in spread, not as good as M416.

Recommended for Close-Mid quarters combat. Recommended with ITECH, not recommended with Supressor

PP-19 - 9/10
    This gun is AWESOME! The recoil, spread and accuracy is JUST RIGHT if you have decent aim or if you just spray! You could own with this gun, in almost anymap. A little overpowered in my opinion though.

Recommended for Close-Midfar Quarters combat, and recommended to get an ITECH

P90 - 7.5/10
    This gun is OK. The spread is a little bad, but recoil makes up for it. It's BRILLIANT for close up shooting. But, anyone being able to own with this far away is a hacker, unless they shoot slowly..

Recommended for Close-Mid quarters combat, and with a suppressor

G36E - 7/10
    This gun isn't bad. I hate the spread, recoil is decent. It fails unless you learn how to control it. Also requires a little bit of 1click-at-a-time for far away/mid ranges.

Recommended for close-farway quarters combat, and a suppressor

AUG-A1 - 7.5/10
    This gun is VERY similar to G36E. In my opinion, a little better than the G36E. The AUG also costs a bit more.. Only difference is this has less recoil. Though, G36E is more popular.

Recommended for Close-Mid-Far Quarters combat, and best with a suppresor S2.

SG550 - 8/10
    This gun is great in aim, but weak. The recoil/spread are better than just decent. I use it very often for long distance ranges.

Recommended for Far Quarters Combat, and not recommended to be used with any suppressors.

AK-103 - 8.5/10
    Awesome gun! It's an AK with good aim, Love it x) Just costs too much, because it's kinda gamble. I ignored that in the rating though.. =P ANYWAY! Very VERY low recoil, spread is average.

Recommended for Close-Mid Quarters Combat, and recommended with Suppressor.
    Lol, theres so many people making great guides in the CA section, much better than in the CF section.

Ty, very helpful to new players.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Cool guide ill use this... brb im gonna go buy a scar with itech and a m416 with itech