Thread: Atheists

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Uhhh all i no is tht i am Christian and not a nonbeliever...

[IMG] More Demotivators[/IMG]

click here if you wanna c megan fox nude!!

Click above plox!!

OWNED XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by dranko View Post
    Uhhh all i no is tht i am Christian and not a nonbeliever...
    Your also a horrible speller.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Your also a horrible speller.
    The irony xD

(no offence indented)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    sikhs r gay
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    so's your avatar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by fabzz View Post
    The irony xD

(no offence indented)
    indented lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by fabzz View Post
    The irony xD

(no offence indented)
    God forbid I use an improper version of "your". I can't stand you fucking grammar Nazi's. I spend 3 hours responding to posts with perfect grammar and spelling then this asshole walks in and finds it "ironic" that I used "your" instead of "you're". You know what buddy? Fuck you. This is the equivalent of me driving up to a 20-car pile up, asking what kind of asshole caused this and you rolling up next to me and saying " Well your car has a small dent on it's rear bumper, The Irony xD !!!". I hope YOUR children die of lung cancer. I hope YOU'RE found in an alley sodomized by 20 homeless men. I hope YOUR mother marries a black man.

"(no offence indented)"
    WTF IS THIS? Indented... I hope to god you're joking.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    thunderf00t is boss when it comes to disproving religion(creationism usually) his video can answer almost any questions you might have.
    LATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    We didn't out of the blue it happened by sometin called EVOLUTION and I don't believe that big bang shit ms motto is no pic no proof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    We didn't out of the blue it happened by sometin called EVOLUTION and I don't believe that big bang shit ms motto is no pic no proof
    Well based on that nothing before the invention of the camera existed... the camera is the alpha and omega, in the beginning there was the Nikon D5000.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Well based on that nothing before the invention of the camera existed... the camera is the alpha and omega, in the beginning there was the Nikon D5000.
    According to the prodigy before you, tis true =).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    Just look to outer space, it's a fucking picture.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Mr. Powpowpow21, if that is your real name, does an afternoon on wikipedia frighten you? That it might enlighten you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    Wow, tht is prtty stupid
    Using vowels is pretty stupid too, isn't it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i have to say what you said is 100% incorrect.
    I am agnostic meaning i don't know what i believe in but i will stick up for the atheists cause i am partly one myself.
    First off scientists and atheists have reasonable theories and physical evidence supporting their beliefs. 1. atheists believe in evolution and none of that adam and eve bull shit do they have proof? Yes. fossils our similar traits to monkeys the fact that we have a tail bone...even the way our spine works. but no we didnt evolve from monkeys we just share the same ancestor

the big bang wasn't just random tnt explosion and its just a theory so simmer down.
    it was trillions of particles and 1 base element that together formed new chemicals (chemistry) and created ELEMENTS LIKE HYDROGEN AND HELIUM WHICH EVENTUALLY ALSO MERGE AND FORM NEW ELEMENTS AND AS PARTICLES ARE FUSING BILLIONS OF TIMES A SECOND MORE THINGS ARE BEING FORMED. EVENTUALLY SPACE ROCKS WERE FORMED AND DRENCHED IN MOLTEN LAVA AND CO2 LEVELS RISE AND OCEANS ARE FORMED AND INCREASE THE LEVEL OF OXYGEN AND EVENTUALLY LIFE IS FORMED BUT THE FIRST LIFE FORM WAS A ROCK A ROCK WHO SAT THERE AND ATE ON UPCOMING DUST AND EVENTUALLY THINGS EVOLVE AND WE BECAME WHAT WE ARE NOW.
    AND DONT SAY WHY IS EVERY PLANET ROUND THEN? THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE WAY GRAVITY WORKS.
    AND DONT USE THAT BANANA ARGUMENT THESE LAME CHRISTIANS USE. THE REASON THE BANANA FITS SO PERFECTLY IN OUR HANDS IS BECAUSE IT IS A MAN MADE DESIGN..EARLY ANCESTORS MONKEYS AND WHAT NOT ATE THESE WHICH SOON FORMED INTO THE LIKING OF THEIR HANDS(OURS)
    why do U THINK SEX IS PLEASURABLE? BECAUSE WE ARE MEANT TO REPRODUCE AND KEEP THE CYCLE GOING SO IT IS MEANT TO BE PLEASURABLE TO MAKE US REPRODUCE. SO HAVING SEX ISNT A SIN... THESE PEOPLE MAKE THE LAMEST SHIT AND PUT IT IN A BOK AND IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE U BELIEVERS FALL FOR IT. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS VERY HARD.

the theory of the big bang states that the universe was once the size of a tiny atom and even to this day expands and gets larger and larger. orrrr its own gravity will pull on its self and cause it to shrink and eventually collapse on its self.

If the distance between galaxy clusters is increasing today, everything must have been closer together in the past. This idea has been considered in detail back in time to extreme densities and temperatures and large particle accelerators have been built to experiment on and test such conditions.

Besides if god exists what created god? and if god is omnipotent why do so many people pray and pray and get nothing.
    christians believe if u except jesus into ure life he will repay you and w/e

so they pray oh please lord rid my daughter of this cancer please or she will die in a month......month later she dies

and these idiots also say that god LOVES U AND he wants to take care of you but if you jerk off or kill or steal or lie to even a 5 year old hell send you to a lake of fire where u choke burn scream and cry in agonizing pain for all eternity.
    So basically saying if you killed someone and pray to god to not send you to hell he wont but if u never killed or anything and donated to charity and had love for everyone but WERE AN ATHEIST he would instantly banish u to hell no questions asked. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

I SUGGEST MY DEAR FRIEND U READ ARTICLES READ BOOKS MAYBE WATCH SOME EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION FOR ONCE IN URE LIFE INSTEAD OF HAVING URE HEAD DIGGED IN VIDEO GAMES AND THE BEST SELLING FAIRY TALE BOOK...THE HOLY BIBLE
    Last edited by beteasta3; 08-05-2009 at 10:39 PM.
    [IMG]https://i488.photobucke*****m/albums/rr247/beteasta1/naruto2.png[/IMG]
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/231698.jpg[/img]
    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast