Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Cool (*VERY*) HUGE/EPIC Price Check!

TL;DR Skip to bottom for link.

Hi guys.

Iv'e never really looked into the pricing of stuff so I wan't to see how much my account is worth. Keep in mind that 90% (probably more) of this is completely rare.

I actually had around 40 more UBER rare items that got deleted when I was "hacked". Stupid ILR mistake - nothing to do with in-game. And so, I'm missing stuff like:
    • Original Dark Wolf (non mem),
    • Leprechaun (Class) 08,
    • Santa Calws 08,
    • Full Prometheus Set,
    • Celestial Sandknight Open Wings,
    • More 08-09 rare stuff. like Beta Dragonslayer Helm, Starsword Breaker. Basically all the alpha/beta rare items. Even had Alpha Pirate which I deleted .. I was a noob then and I didn't even know what was so good about it.. -.-; )
    (So, has any of the stuff I mentioned have any value? - I can only remember this much atm)

Anyway, here you go.

There's a LOT of stuff, so you'll need experience with all these items to guess the price lol. You'll have to read everything in-case you miss some good stuff. Added a link instead of a pic cause it's kinda big since I had to fit all my bank items in e.t.c.

Also, don't forget to look in all sections. Even house items has some epic stuff :P

https://i44.tinypic.com/jpu41x.png - (Am I ok to link to tinypic or should I change it to an attatchment?)

When the image loads, click on it, and then click "Raw Image" in the bottom left corner to be able to zoom in.

Oh and it's got 7 months remaining membership, verified Guardian / DragonLord. Any extra value on that if i were to sell it right now?
    Last edited by chewbakka5; 06-15-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I had thought that your idea of a lot of items was not much. And then I saw the stuff you had. It really is A LOT..

Thanks
    Lol IKR? I surprised myself when I actually put all the stuff together in the image... and that's AFTER a lot of the items were deleted xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    wow, this is like ridiculous.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What the.. Even though I can barely read this, I can say it's a pretty high value.

Thanks
    I guess I'll highlight the ones that are interesting so it's easier for people to read them. (Soon, a bit busy atm)

If you just zoom in with that method in the op, it's pretty easy to read imo :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    wow........have any idea how much your selling it for?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Tho i dont see a point in buying acc like this, there practicly nothing for you to do in game anymore until future releases and if u rly want for looks use SWF files i dont get it.

Thanks
    Why is there nothing for me to do in-game? There are all rares... and a person without these can't really strive to get them again, so it doesn't make a difference to what I can do if I have them lol. I don't get how rares inhibit your options in game xD

I've got 0 Militonius/BLoD + Seppy version/Seppy Armor/Current rares in season. And SWF files? Never tried em, never will. What's the point if it's temporary. I have't spent money on this acc for about 3 months, and don't plan on doing so until September-ish at the very least so yeah. It's got membership and like 80% of member only story-lines/quests are not done yet - apart from the big ones that everyone's done anyway..

Oh and no, I have no idea how much I'm selling for atm. I have a general idea for my minimum, but as of now I'm just getting it checked out. Hence the "Price Check" :P

Thanks
    Here's the updated image (also changed in opening) with more stuff + highlighted the hood stuff to save you the trouble if sifting through Meh/0 AC Items.

https://i44.tinypic.com/jpu41x.png

Thanks
    OH Crap that acc is awsum i would say 50$ but i suck at rating acc x)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeZ-_-MoDz View Post
    OH Crap that acc is awsum i would say 50$ but i suck at rating acc x)
    You must be joking lol? Even if you suck, you can't seriously think that's like $50... ._. I'd say as a minimum, $150-$200 maybe?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Not even close to $150-$200. $50-$80 is a more better fit. I've used an even better account than this one with alot more rares than you have and mentioned combined and it was sold for $100(that was the highest offer).

Thanks
    yeah I agree with the other guys, seems most people would get it for $50-$100, but if there was a super eager guy he might buy it for your range of $150, low chance i think

Thanks
    Bah....

I'm not selling it, but if I was I'd probably accept $100. When accounts with less than 1/5th of the stuff go for $25-$40, $50-$80 seems low. And if that acc with better stuff than mine went for $100, I feel bad for the guy. I wouldn't have sold it at that price lol

Oh well, w.e. Was only checking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast