Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    whats included in the full woo.exe?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

detected mang

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jahoven View Post
    [/COLOR]detected mang

Please provide a SS...
    Detection fix uploaded anyway this time.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Great Bot maddoggy00! I was wondering, though, how you run these scripts without using hacks. It would be really awesome if the maps posted in the thread Autoit Leveling and Farming were also available to use without hacks. I think that would be a valuable tool right after new patches. If I'm missing something and you can still use those scripts without Nico's OHK/God .dll's then could you point me in the right direction? The user ad1996 posted this in the thread about Autoit Leveling and Farming, "unless u have a working OHK or a working console. it wont work." So I'm curious as to how you run your scripts without hacks and how I could do the same thing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xentric123 View Post
    Great Bot maddoggy00! I was wondering, though, how you run these scripts without using hacks. It would be really awesome if the maps posted in the thread Autoit Leveling and Farming were also available to use without hacks. I think that would be a valuable tool right after new patches. If I'm missing something and you can still use those scripts without Nico's OHK/God .dll's then could you point me in the right direction? The user ad1996 posted this in the thread about Autoit Leveling and Farming, "unless u have a working OHK or a working console. it wont work." So I'm curious as to how you run your scripts without hacks and how I could do the same thing.
    It's possible because there's less than 2 dungeon sectors, and you have the stats to actually complete the mission legit. It's possible to run other maps (not on hero...) without hacks, but the amount of scripting would be ridiculous and not worth it. For every patch of monsters, you need a character, and at least one to make the full run from spawn to the area to initiate the next map sequence. This is because if you fight a patch of mobs, and get hit at all, you don't know where you are anymore, with respect to the door to continue on. So for a dungeon with ANY map sector that has 3 sets of mobs, you'd need to script 4 individual run paths/attack sequences, and be in a full bot party of 4.
    But I doubt anyone's going to do that much work for each individual map. I won't.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Detected with v.55. Game closed on me already so I'll post SS in a few hours.

Thanks
    yeah the most recent one you released yesterday is already detected. Im trying to get a ss, but all that happens is the game closes on me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ1112 View Post
    Detected with v.55. Game closed on me already so I'll post SS in a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by loaner10 View Post
    yeah the most recent one you released yesterday is already detected. Im trying to get a ss, but all that happens is the game closes on me
    The one I uploaded yesterday?? Which server?

Thanks
    Yes the one on August 1st. Its detected on NA, I get a game close, disconnect from server and it does say game hack detected however, the game crashes far too quickly for me to ss anything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

The one I uploaded yesterday?? Which server?
    West server. Nexon's really stepping their game. I guess they're paying people to work on weekends now.
    Last edited by Vindicatus; 08-03-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks
    On EU its detected. unautorized program detected apears for 1 sec, then disconnect from game. We wait for another release when u have time. Thx a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is sweet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    so i need a new char and use this hack to lvl up my char from lvl 1 -lvl 55 ? or i need a lvl 55 char ?

and %(EU server ) of getting ban for using this
    Last edited by sarsukatel; 08-15-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sarsukatel View Post
    so i need a new char and use this hack to lvl up my char from lvl 1 -lvl 55 ? or i need a lvl 55 char ?

and %(EU server ) of getting ban for using this
    You use this to level up from ~55-80
    There was a banwave on NA earlier this week; I'd suggest caution using this at this time. Some who use this bot have been banned, but they may have just been randomly banned anyway like quite a few people on Nexon's forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Unauthorized program detected. You will be removed from the game. this is what it says, he close to fast to me to take a SS

"Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it"- George Santayana, 1905.

Thanks
    detected .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567