Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name:ArchPure
    Availability(how long you can be on a day and also timezone): 5-12(maybe). Pacific Time Zone(US)
    A little bit about yourself: I hate choobs/newbs double posting and stuff, so I'm definitely going to enforce that edit rule (no spam rule). Since most minions arent available to approve files/hacks on these forums, i might be able to fill in the gaps when they're offline. I'm also willing to risk my computer to test out new hacks, to get rid of whiners about how their pc are fucked up from viruses.
    All in all, I will enforce all rules on CA section and will not give any chances to those who aren't following them to correct their mistakes (as all MPGH CA hackers should've read the forum rules).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

War's Application

Name: Chaz
    Availability: 12PM EST (9AM PST) - 5AM EST (2AM PST) I'm on all day, everyday, and I get on MPGH several times during the day, to check for new threads and help people with the threads i've posted.

A bit about me: I'm in Kentucky, I have a beautiful wife and baby girl, and I would like to be a Minion to help out MPGH as best i can.. i can still help people with suggestions i have or telling them what worked for me, as well as be able to move threads to the appropriate section or closing them when necessary.. i would like to be a minion to ban people as well, but i dont have any sort of a snap judgement when it comes to such things, like many do on here.. deciding instantly that people are idiots and would ban them in a heartbeat for trying to simply help others which is what most people get flamed for by opening threads asking questions or giving directions that seem stupid to others or simply dont work for a specific individual.. i think i am a good choice for minion force

also i can think of quite a few times that i've been in threads with several other members waiting for approval of attached items, and i am smart enough to check the anti virus report given along with check one out for myself to see if they match.. i'm also very good at telling whether a program is actually clean or not by knowing the difference between false positives and actual trojan's, viruses, keyloggers, etc...

you can let me know by private message what you think of me being a minion, it'll let me know instantly that you sent me one and if accepted i'll be able to start right away
    Last edited by Grim; 07-29-2009 at 11:35 PM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (07-31-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nameaniel[nick:daniliard]

Availability(how long you can be on a day and also timezone):I can be 8 hours a day.[Sometimes if i need i can be more]

A little bit about yourself:I am suing photoshop,I live in poor house,I have girlfriend,I love to help people,I started learn VB and I am trying to make injectors for hacks and soon I will start to make hacks,I like mpgh and i want help with the minions,I have great time here.

.::Favorite::.
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/Ferrari-designed.jpg[/IMG]

.::Gifts::.
    |X|X|X|X|
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/Sowt-1stplace.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/18dan1.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/sowt-19-winner.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/Sowt21-3rdplace.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name:Jakub
    Availability(how long you can be on a day and also timezone):+12 hours a day;UTC/GMT +3 hours
    A little bit about yourself:I'm a retired member of the Nahal Unit, I earn a degree in the medical field as a medical officer, I been programming and studying computer programming for around six years. I've been a huge help in the Combat Arms/Debate section. I am Jewish, I eat bacons. I have two rats, and I wish I have a car or maybe a bike.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (07-31-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Keep it up. Remember, apps only. thanks for listening guys.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

Barcode (07-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Name: Mike
    Availability: I can be on 5-6hours a day.
    About Me: I like to play online games, I'm good at fixing Problems, And i dont tolerate Assholes..

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Name: James
    Availibility: 24/7.
    About me:
    You would have seen me in the glitching section enough already
    i use the hacks u guys provide
    i search for glitches in the glitch team
    i dont like bullshit spammers. I reckon i can moderate the glitching section without a problem.
    ive made a new post yesterday obama
    check it out mate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Alfonso Guerrero

Availability: from 2-9pm (not all 7 hours, but ill be in and out "thats what she said") Pacific Time.

About Myself: well... i don't really know what you want to know about me, but if you ask me, i might tell you what EVER you want. i alos really want to help the MPGH community, im an ex-vip for Gods sake.

p.s. i read Spanish and can help some of the Hispanic members( if there are any). I'm Mexican Dammit.
    Last edited by alfonso951; 07-29-2009 at 11:27 PM.
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Due to inactivity with the minions of the Combat arms section, they have been deminioned. I will need 2-3 minions to replace them.

Post your application in this format:

Name:
    Availability(how long you can be on a day and also timezone):
    A little bit about yourself:

I want the truth in every response. Don't bs me because ive gone through to many minions to take that crap anymore.

What you won't do: Pm me the applications.. NO SPAM OR FLAMING ON THIS THREAD ONLY APPLICATIONS

Note: If you've already pmed me an application to the combat arms section, feel free to copy and paste it here.

If your not going to be professional about this don't bother posting
    -Obama
    what is a minion??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rtomte30 View Post
    what is a minion??
    a minion is a mini mod that patrols the section they are assigned to to close spam and accept attachments and more
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by rtomte30 View Post
    what is a minion??
    A minion is a mini-mod, they are design to keep in track while the main modders are away, they have a special task like small police forces to enforce to rules, this way. Obama and others does not have to be on 24/7.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

rtomte30 (07-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Sam / Kira714

Availability(how long you can be on a day and also timezone):
    pdt (-8) California 9pm~3am 10am~5pm (about an hour or off maybe); i do play games a test hacks, i go on and off depending on what happens ingame. when im not playing a game ill be surfing the web and have a browser open to mpgh. i go to school so that is a time slot i wont be on (still have some summer left though) if i'm going to be gone for a long time i would post and say why

A little bit about yourself:
    i don't play every game that mpgh has sections about ,but i have played them in the past. i plan on making a super gaming comp soon that i will thorough into dangerous hacks and programs that someone may upload so i can save everyone other ppls comps.
    [IMG]https://i383.photobucke*****m/albums/oo273/outmasta/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i292.photobucke*****m/albums/mm16/leviaszaivel/Anime/Death%20Nothe%20Gifs/1179278506080gw1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Name: Mario Gamarro

Availability: 5:00 p.m - 2:30 a.m(I'm on and off and yes i stay up late) Mountain Time

About me: I'm nice and good with poeple and also love combat arms. I enforce the rules of the website and help as much as i can. I can be VERY strict to people who try to scam or break the rules on this website because I've been in their shoes whether it's a virus on the computer or flaming a person who is inexperienced with the website(give or take). Also i know that i do not have a lot of posts and that is because I usually just read and see what people have to say but im trying to break that habit. In all i would love to be part of this community and think i can do a very good job and help people a lot here. I would also understand if i didn't make it and truth be told I don't really mind.

Thanks
    Name: Ryan
    Availability: I am all almost ALL DAY, like almost 24/7 due to no school, so I have a lot of free time. Most of the time I am on about over 10 hours every day.
    Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    A little bit about yourself: I am a friendly person, pretty good grammar, and very active on the computer, I work on some coding skills a lot, so I can get better, and I am pretty much visiting this site like every few minutes. I already have staff experience and I know how to act in a mature fashion. My grammar is pretty good and easy to understand. I already know enough about hacking. Viruses, keyloggers, RATS, Trojans, I know about them. I mean, who doesn't...?

Like mostly everyone else here I know how to scan files, pretty obvious and easy stuff...
    I test files fast and effectively, don't judge me by post counts, Age, or how long I have been here, I have my share of skills and I am pretty sure I can handle being a minion.

Like I said, I have Staff experience, I was part of a staff like 3 or 4 times already. I worked at helping develop games mostly which was fun, I am also part of a few hacking forums, so I have a nice knowledge about hacking and safety from hacks. I am a Gray hat hacker, I know my share of White hat and Black Hat hacking. I already know the basic stuff to be a minion.

I know how to run hacks(duh), test them, and check if they are clean like everyone else. But yeah, basically I am starting to repeat myself, but yeah...
    I would absolutely love to be a Minion, I like being able to help out communities I am part of too.
    Well basically that's all I guess
    Last edited by Symbol; 07-30-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    A minion is a mini-mod, they are design to keep in track while the main modders are away, they have a special task like small police forces to enforce to rules, this way. Obama and others does not have to be on 24/7.
    Thx dude to clear that up

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast