Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Post New To Crossfire Don't Have Any Exp About it Here Your Solution

Hey.. Every One Who Is New In FPS Games and Shooting Games And Coming To Learn In Crossfire Here Is A Full Tut To Deal With Crossfire We Will Pass With Many Steps

Register:
    1- I Think All Know How To Register It And It Is From Z8games.com And Click Register Button and Fill All Informations

Download
    1- Simple Just Go To Downloades button And Select Crossfire And Select Download And Setup As The Wizzard Tell You

Loging In:
    1-When You Setup Crossfire You will find it There Go To OS (C→ProgramFile(x86)→Z8Games→Crossfire [ This For Win 7 ]
    2-Then Open It And Click Start And Wait For Crossfire Lanchure And HGW And X-trap To Finish Lanchuing and Crossfire Poping Up Will be Like That
    Don't Worry About This Photo i Am Using Some Modz

Chossing Servers/Channels:
    1-Then When You Logged In And Type Your Char Name U Want You Will Find Several Servers Like Those Choose Any One Of Them According To Your Country Then When You Choose A Server You Will Find 9 Channels Choose On of Them like In ThisThen You Will Find Several Games

General Informations
    Here Is Your Storage Ofcurse Not Like Me it Is My Noop Account
    Here Is Items Shop But Wepones
    Here Is Black Market
    U can Find It's Concept In Sticked Threads In Disscusion Section

Modes And Types Of Each Mode
    1-Crossfire Have Many Modes Wich Are [Team Death Match,Search&Destroy,Ghost Mode,Elimination,Free For All,Mutation Mode,Escape Mode,Zombie mode,Hero Mode X] We Will Take Every One Of Them to Explain How To play In It And What Is It Rules And What It Is Maps

Team Death Match
    Team Death Match Doesn't Have Any C4 to Plant or Any Thing Just You Go And Kill The Anthore Team and you respwan in your base and start to kill There are various time of respawning that are been chosen by host of room Like 0.3.5.10 Seconds and How Much Kills Must Team To Gain To Win The Match or Time match that the host choose specific time 12 minut Max and when the 12 minut finishes the team who achived the high kill number wins, it have many maps like [Ship,Sub Assault,Mexico,Train,Manaco,Factory,Egypt,PowerPla nt,Arena,fortess,Prison,Forbidden Palace,Cairo,Sewers,China Town,Orbital Station,Museum,Snow Valley,Theatre,Shopping Mall]

Search&Destroy
    Search&Destroy It's Name Explains It's Self There Are Tow Teams (Black List And Global Risk) Black List Who Have the C4 One Of Them Is Choosed Randomly To Have The C4 To Be Plant in B Site or A Site [ That I Will Explain Them In Global Risk ] Global Risk Like Police Who Defend There Position Wich Are [A Site And B Site ] From Making Black List Planet The C4 In, And Once You Have Been Died You Will Not Respawn Until The Next Round and The Host Of The Server Who Contrals The Match Detail Like [map,Rounds], There Is Several Maps For Search&Destroy Like [ EagleEye,BlackWidow,Port,Factory,Cyhan,Mexico,Sub Base, The Mine,DesertStorm,Santaria,Downtown,Castle,Compound ,Ankara,Spain,Festival]

GhostMode
    Ghost Mode Is Like Search And Destroy But In It BlackList Appears Like Ghost And Uses Only Meeles[Knifes,Axes,Katana,etc..] and when they move they be slightly seen but GlobalRisk can be seen nomraly but they have All There Wepones[Rifles,Meeles,Pistols,etc..],The Host Controls How Many Rounds That What Team To Win To Win, Have Many Maps Like [Laboratiory,LostRelics,Hakenkreuz,Metro,Complex,Bi o Facility,NightFall,Tranquility]

Free For All
    It's Title Explain's It Self There is no teams No C4 To Plant Just You Spwan in Diffrent Spots And just Kill People Around No Team WIth You, You Are Only Alone 1 Player At End Who Wins Who Achived The Required Kills That Are Been Set By The Host,Maps [BlackWidow FFA,Port FFA,EagleEye FFA]

Mution Mode
    Mution Mode Diffrent From What We Were Talking About In Last Modes in it All Players Are The Same In 25 Seconds And Then When The game Start There Is An Auto UnCount From 25 To 0 And After 0 random Players Are Chosen To Be Like Mutants, Mutants Have To Hit Every Player To Be Like Them Mutant And When They Finish All Players They Win This Round, I Know Your Question And When They Feild ?! i Tell You They Feild When They Can't Hit All Soldiers And Make Them To Mutants Before 2 minuts Finishes That It's Concept, About Maps it's Maps [ Zone 13,Prot,Excavation,Re. Facility,Tranquility,Stronghold,Mall]

Hero Mode
    Hero Mode is Like The Concept Of Mution Mode But With Small Diffrent After The UnCount Reaches Zero A Random Player Will Be Choosen As Hero That Have A Special Wepone And More Power That's All , Maps Like [ Zone 13,Port,Excavation,Re.Facility,Tranquility,Strongh old,Merida,Mall]

Hero Mode X
    Hero Mode X Is Like Mutution Mode But With Small Diffrence That When The UnCount Reaches 0 An Special Mutant Is Selcted Randomly To Be Special Mutant With Special Skills And Shape That's All , Maps Like [Zone 13,Resort,Carnival,Rooftops,Mansion,Port,Excavatio n,Re. Facility,Stronghold,Mall]

Escape Mode
    It Hase No C4 Plant It Just two Teams Plays Black List And Global Risk And It The Game Divided into Two Halfs First Half Black List Players Have To Go To A Spot And Reach It Without To Be Killed And When They Reach It They Will Be Automaticly Been Returned To There Base And Then They Will Count The he escaped 1 time until That All Black List Team Must Achive Spesific Number Of Escapes That is Been Chosen By The Host to Win If They Not And The Time Passes Without That Global Risk Will Win After That The Second Half Global Risk Players WIll Be Black List And Black List Players Will Be Global Risk And They Repeat All What i said , Maps Like [ Temple Ruins,Command Ops,Cargo Ship

Zombie Mode
    Nice Mode Just 4 Players Begin A Map With 250 Bullet Ammo And A Spot Wich You Can Fill Your Ammo And There Is Many Rooms For Zombies That Are Getting Out Of It In Every Round And When You Are Getting Up With rounds More Zombies Commes With Diffrent Shapes And Diffrent Skills And When You Reach The Last Round The Boss Came and you have to kill him to win the game and you have some lifes not infinute like x3 Lifes If They Are Finished Then You Lose And Rest of Your Team Will Continou, Maps [Unearth,Dinner Thearter,Crater,Biohazard,Venice,Valkyrie Lab]

Credits
    @DreamWatcher [No One Helped Me In It Made It By My Own]
    Thought To Be Sticked
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    gfz.png  

leq.png  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ofc new cf players don't know mpgh, and those thing are obvious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by .Razer View Post
    Trying To Help Only BTW I Will Add More And More

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by .Razer View Post
    he is Right but N1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdouDeviL View Post
    he is Right but N1
    Don't think so I Search in Google About Crossfire I Found Crossfire Tut In Searches And i open it and it Was In MPGH Forum So i Think Not All People Like You Mr.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamWatcher For This Useful Post:

mitko16 (06-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice tuto . Thanks

Thanks
    Cool Tutorial!