Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post

Yeah, but customers are already so loyal to Sony like you are to microsoft there is no reason to leave.

Also, all those Japanese games that are also on Xbox, are going to be ports from the Playstation.

The playstation 2 and 3 had so many exclusive games for them that they had no reason to use xbox, nor any reason to switch now.

And, you might say the games are shitty but whatever. Preference. I find FPS games shitty because they are the same thing over and over with just new modes, guns and vehicles.
    Let me have you understand this: I don't appreciate games. I couldn't give less of a fuck about games or gaming consoles. I think FPSs are shit too.

What I do appreciate is new technology. When I see PS4, I see the PS3 with better hardware, and in the PS3 I see a PS2 with better hardware -etc etc. Its the same fucking shit and I don't care if they took someone elses RAM and threw in into a console.

Microsoft's cloud computing, the kinect, the idea of a powerful and flexible, scalabe DRM, multi-kernel multi-tasking - that is what I appreciate. I appreciate new technology and innovation. So excuse me if I, as a non-gamer, sees the PS4 as a pile of shit.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 06-19-2013 at 04:38 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Still not going to buy it don't want that fucking cam watching me also MS is going to see how much money they are losing to used games and go back to that ddrm or what ever it's called shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Fucking called it. Lol told you they were just trolling.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thats mean I can play the new halo game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

I only owned a Genesis, so I can't speak of that one in particular.

Heard of them, but they didn't seem like the ones that'd stay on the market today.
    I think they'd been dumbed down quite profoundly.
    The dreamcast was essentially a fucking powerhouse. Offerings games that looked better than the arcade versions (Never heard of in the 90s), built in internet, first console to ever reach gigaflops, Never dipped below 60 fps. First console to reach millions of polygons on screen.
    Sega is known for having strong systems, it's just that most developers didn't know how to use all the horsepower.

Check out a game like dead or alive 2. Those graphics for 1998 hardware totally destroyed everthing else. Not even PCs could compare

Skip to 0:45 for gameplay

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder's Sheep View Post
    Thats mean I can play the new halo game?
    No, because you bought a PS4

The dreamcast was essentially a fucking powerhouse. Offerings games that looked better than the arcade versions (Never heard of in the 90s), built in internet, first console to ever reach gigaflops, Never dipped below 60 fps. First console to reach millions of polygons on screen.
    Sega is known for having strong systems, it's just that most developers didn't know how to use all the horsepower.

Check out a game like dead or alive 2. Those graphics for 1998 hardware totally destroyed everthing else. Not even PCs could compare

Well, I know how it looks, as I said, I've heard of them.
    Still uncertain if they'd manage in todays market.

Also, it's also good to get more facts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gray For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Wyo (06-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

No, because you bought a PS4

Well, I know how it looks, as I said, I've heard of them.
    Still uncertain if they'd manage in todays market.

Also, it's also good to get more facts.
    If they didn't start putting their franchises on other consoles, they would have a chance.

But since you can get games like Sonic and other sega franchises on other consoles it's too late.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adolfmay View Post
    Let me have you understand this: I don't appreciate games. I couldn't give less of a fuck about games or gaming consoles. I think FPSs are shit too.

What I do appreciate is new technology. When I see PS4, I see the PS3 with better hardware, and in the PS3 I see a PS2 with better hardware -etc etc. Its the same fucking shit and I don't care if they took someone elses RAM and threw in into a console.

Microsoft's cloud computing, the kinect, the idea of a powerful and flexible, scalabe DRM, multi-kernel multi-tasking - that is what I appreciate. I appreciate new technology and innovation. So excuse me if I, as a non-gamer, sees the PS4 as a pile of shit.
    At the end of the day though, what a gamer wants to do is just play some good games. They don't care about what's underneath, they just want to play games. And all this new technology microsoft is pushing is just making it harder for them to do what's been done for 30+ years essentially.

Thanks

If they didn't start putting their franchises on other consoles, they would have a chance.

But since you can get games like Sonic and other sega franchises on other consoles it's too late.
    Yeah, I guess so.
    But that doesn't matter, they had a pretty good run anyway.
    Just like MSN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Way too fucking confusing to upload images.

. .

"Family share plan" not "friend share plan", XBL Gold Premium Gilded status required*,**

*Yours for the incredibly low price of $12.99/mo
    **No game based DRM required

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    It was obviously in retaliation to A: Sony mocking them over and over, and B: The amount of bitching on their facebook page.

Still prefer Sony, though I give Kudos to XBone for actually listening for once. We'll see how long it lasts, however.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Way too fucking confusing to upload images.

. .

Erm, Sony has already announced that you can download the games to the HDD if you choose to do so. You can even download the Single Player/ Multi Player modes separately. So this picture is completely bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm just laughing at every one of you bitches that jumped on the witch burning bandwagon, now all of a sudden you're Xbone apologists.

I never owned a single Playstation product, always went Xbox.
    Had some ups and downs, the gen 1 console was great. Then 360 came along was good til I got the rrod.
    They sent me a brand new 360, shit was good. Until I went to connect my hdd to the new system and it wasn't recognizing any of my saved shit including my gamertag. Got on the line with tech support and they couldn't seem to resolve the issue so ended up telling me my gamertag doesn't exist.
    At that point I was like fuck Xbox. Then Halo 4 came out and I said fuck it and just made a new gamertag.
    The 360 slowly faded out of my life due to Steam's amazing sales. Same shit will happen if I get either one of these consoles,
    but at this point I really don't think I'm going to bother giving Xbox any more business. One too many headaches.

Thanks

The XBone and the PS4 utilize the same CPU. The PS4 runs the OS and applications in the background, IE multi-tasking. Sony allows developers to determine whether or not they will implement any form of DRM, the PS4 has cloud computing, I haven't read or watched a damn thing about "multi-kernel", and I have checked all of Microsofts resources explaining the XBone. Nothing comes up there. It merely says "multi-core", of which the PS4 has that as well.

I understand if you enjoy new technology, but blatantly blowing off everything Sony has and saying "Microsoft is the best" without even looking at any of the facts from the PS4 is just mind-boggling ignorant Jet. I have already said myself that now that MS has removed those crap features, the same features you either defended or said didn't exist, the XBone is fine, yet you still persist to defend it as if the war is still going on is just annoying at this point.

And if you're not a gamer, yet respect new technology, then stop looking at fucking consoles and look at items such as the RAM cube or cluster computing for CGI development where new technology actually exists, not just revamped technology redesigned for consoles, because the Kinect is simply a series of refracted infrared beams that outline a persons body, voice activation has existed for years, the hardware in both consoles is all deprecated in comparison to what's being released currently, the OS's are dumbed down versions of what both companies have already produced (W8 and XMB), and all in all there is nothing here that has anything to do with "new technology" when put into comparison of a PC.

Your argument is crap. Move on to something that actually improves upon technology instead of attempting to defend something that isn't even worth debating now that it has been fixed.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I'm just laughing at every one of you bitches that jumped on the witch burning bandwagon, now all of a sudden you're Xbone apologists.

I never owned a single Playstation product, always went Xbox.
    Had some ups and downs, the gen 1 console was great. Then 360 came along was good til I got the rrod.
    They sent me a brand new 360, shit was good. Until I went to connect my hdd to the new system and it wasn't recognizing any of my saved shit including my gamertag. Got on the line with tech support and they couldn't seem to resolve the issue so ended up telling me my gamertag doesn't exist.
    At that point I was like fuck Xbox. Then Halo 4 came out and I said fuck it and just made a new gamertag.
    The 360 slowly faded out of my life due to Steam's amazing sales. Same shit will happen if I get either one of these consoles,
    but at this point I really don't think I'm going to bother giving Xbox any more business. One too many headaches.
    Not apologizing whatsoever. MS fucked up, fixed it, and now I am saying it is a good thing they did so and that it's actually worth taking a look at now. I'll never apologize for MS admitting they fucked up so badly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Not to mention ease of access to import games. I had a bunch of Japanese games that were never even released in the U.S.
    Dreamcast was fucking awesome, unfortunately they revealed too early and Sega ended up getting raped by 3 competitors.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Not apologizing whatsoever. MS fucked up, fixed it, and now I am saying it is a good thing they did so and that it's actually worth taking a look at now. I'll never apologize for MS admitting they fucked up so badly.
    Not sure why you think you were included in that. I too think it was a good move by them.
    I'm still not going to sit here and suck their dicks like some people though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    SHUT THE FUCK UP FANBOYS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Xbox one is a joke.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by LionelMessi10 View Post
    SHUT THE FUCK UP FANBOYS
    Get ps3 ayo

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast