but I laughed atleast 20 minutes

Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Teeth are reflecting light.
    There is no light
    Legit.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    This didn't even get me past ha in the ha-scale.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 06-19-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Teeth are reflecting light.
    There is no light
    Legit.
    Niggas be having so light teeth that you can see dem in the dark so gud

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It's dutch right? I can see the title 'hoe rijdt een neger in het donker' means: "How does a nigga ride in the dark"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Niggas be having so light teeth that you can see dem in the dark so gud
    ​You'll get teeth so clean, they'll evolve bioluminescence.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreedy View Post
    It's dutch right? I can see the title 'hoe rijdt een neger in het donker' means: "How does a nigga ride in the dark"
    Yes it is, haha.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​You'll get teeth so clean, they'll evolve bioluminescence.
    This made me laugh more than the video.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How dis funnie?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Are you high ?

Thanks

of the Boston Celtics and Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd of the Dallas Mavericksazc

Of course, the most captivating about the fake chanel handbags is the fact that they look absolutely the same with the original chanel bags, meaning that everyone who means to be seen wearing a 'Chanel bag' can now realize their dreams thanks to the fake chanel purses without burning a hole in their pocket Christian Louboutin Sale Come together during a similar following stands out as the Birkin, the single most discussed among all of the Hermes designer purses
    When you sport a chic Chanel handbag on your arm, you're carrying on a long tradition of women who love classic style that's glamorous and comfortable hotsalechristianlouboutinonlineoutle*****.uk We all know that Chanel has an acute observation towards the fashion trend
    The modern string, Chanel Carry Handbag Price tag Son chanel belts for women can be enjoy to start with look Christian Louboutin in fact middle aged women was the target when Chanel was first created
    But, that was before I saw the authentic red shoe bags and little brown boxes with the swirly Louboutin signature tory burch outlet sandals Designer Luxury Handbags The latest styles of luxury brand handbags, wallets for women, totes, clutches, satchels by popular fashion designers
    You may have for additional data regarding ought to bother about a number of with the study forward concerning a time frame but require cardiovascular you will discover you can find a variety excellent bargains about whether or not all of your relatives customers be within the lookout very them Tory Burch Flats Blake Lively confirmed as the face of Chanel Mademoiselle bags
    Now the question arises of whether criminal history check find cheap authentic Chanel handbags online which have been truly authentic and what you need is yes you will be able to toplouisvuittonbagsstore.com Chanel bag A20995, one of our best sellers, is made from super quality caviar leather with stitched CC logo on front
    These vary from small naff plates to plain, engraved metallic tag cloud, and also on close to jeweled, hand furnished adaptations toplouisvuittonbagssale.co.uk It wasn't bad, and I did prefer the slight orange tint to the luminescent white they had become over the winter
    And though Adams admits this isn't the most expensive space she has designed (she once tackled a threestory closet), it's definitely one of the most impressive ones we've ever seen Coach Outlet Online Apt to promise to garner convinced you take help of the latest software 7 in which most people from not actually been relating to the innovative to have a stab to make more correct past ouselves, Harbaugh articulated
    The little black dress made women wearing anything else seem under dressed topchanelhandbagssale.com getting on the internet outlets of unique retailers could be the factor why they experienced unique cost rates
    It has 1:1 quality, which is almost the same as original ones Chanel Bags It provides a magnetic snap closure regarding flap that has an artisan look
    Women all over the world desire to own at least one Chanel accessory during their lifetime and often go to great lengths to achieve that Dr Dre Beats In affected bags, you see area the cilia has been bound or angry up
    He helped us plan our day, provided the printed books and my wonderful framed portrait Chanel It usually ironic forsooth liven, Harbaugh articulated
    This url does not sell cheaply made glasses of type Chanel Bags I know I personally dont see this mad rush to spend and buy , but I dont see everyone either so I cant really speak on factual data
    The glasses are classified from the color and rim choice collection Chanel Bags The numbers on the card absolutely must match the numbers on the bag too
    And really old vintage should be stored flat in acidfree tissue, because the weight of the beading can compromise the silk Dr Dre If you're doubtful of your particular listing you can always ask the seller numerous questions before you decide to purchase one online
    By god fake, i mean the ones that cost 200300, which is still a lot of money for a bag casques beats dr dre Due to the work associated with leadingedge technology, a artistry associated with counterfeit may be greatly increased
    2) You not buying it because it betteryou buying it for some secondary association such as reinforcing your personal identity monster pro beats In case you do not acquisition a key, there are added means of blockage if it a fake
    This brand only had a light to medium and a medium to dark option, so I went for medium to dark and got to work genuine christian louboutin shoes one can acquisition handbags of assorted kinds from about all top brands one can anticipate of

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cannot laugh, not funny enough, sorry man
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem