Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thumbs down about (FAKE) Giveaways

Hey guys,

So, I was looking at the forum. a big amount of giveaways. But the thing is: I have been looking at the winners of those giveaways, and the biggest amount of winners had 10 or less posts. I am guessing (correct me if I'm wrong) the maker just made an account to get his own giveaway, get some thanks, and do it again. HE DOESNT EVEN NEED TO OWN THE ACCOUNT. So I would like to know if you think people are really giving away the accounts (not talking about cracked ones). I dont like all the giveaways, this forum is for cheats etc, and it gets kind of spammed with (fake) giveaways. There needs to be a way to make them: 1. Fair to all players 2. Not spamming, not too much.
    This forum is called multiplayer game hacking, and although you maybe can get nice accounts, its just not for giveaways i think?
    I would like to hear your opinion, cuz its just dramatic how much giveaways there are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by aukealert View Post
    Hey guys,

So, I was looking at the forum. a big amount of giveaways. But the thing is: I have been looking at the winners of those giveaways, and the biggest amount of winners had 10 or less posts. I am guessing (correct me if I'm wrong) the maker just made an account to get his own giveaway, get some thanks, and do it again. HE DOESNT EVEN NEED TO OWN THE ACCOUNT. So I would like to know if you think people are really giving away the accounts (not talking about cracked ones). I dont like all the giveaways, this forum is for cheats etc, and it gets kind of spammed with (fake) giveaways. There needs to be a way to make them: 1. Fair to all players 2. Not spamming, not too much.
    This forum is called multiplayer game hacking, and although you maybe can get nice accounts, its just not for giveaways i think?
    I would like to hear your opinion, cuz its just dramatic how much giveaways there are.
    Who are you to say this forum is only for hacking? Also yes there is a possible chance that they do that. But if you're not happy then just get lost from this forum and find another one.
    SUP.HOW IS LIFE?

Will only be on the AQWORLDS or BLACKSHOT section .Sooooo yeah ill try my best to help around?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
    But if you're not happy then just get lost from this forum and find another one.
    Who are you to say that im doing that ^^
    Look at the section. AQW hacks/cheats/trainers. And yes, i might quit this forum. But thats not for you to say.
    So what is your actual idea behind this comment?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by aukealert View Post
    Who are you to say that im doing that ^^
    Look at the section. AQW hacks/cheats/trainers. And yes, i might quit this forum. But thats not for you to say.
    So what is your actual idea behind this comment?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------
    I don't know if it's just me but you made it seem like you leaving the forum is overly important, maybe it's just the tone i'm reading it in lol.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenking112 For This Useful Post:

Dithery (06-20-2013)

Thanks
    If you're calling posts "points", then I don't see why you'd be so concerned.
    You made your account merely three months ago, just because someone doesn't whine and post all the time doesn't mean they aren't a frequent user.
    I also think the doors are open for you to leave, it's not like you're memorable for any commitments to this forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I am gonna stop, this forum aint going to a giveaway/'question forum', but no, I just wanted to know why its going this way.
    Fine, I meant no activity before instead of 10 post -.- you are making such a big point of something what a normal guy would understand.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aukealert For This Useful Post:

Kay Redfield (06-20-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dithery View Post
    If you're calling posts "points", then I don't see why you'd be so concerned.
    You made your account merely three months ago, just because someone doesn't whine and post all the time doesn't mean they aren't a frequent user.
    I also think the doors are open for you to leave, it's not like you're memorable for any commitments to this forum.
    Sorry, I can have a good laugh by looking at your post. Are you autistic? Ridicoulous how you mean to 'not understand it.'

Forgot to mention, if anyone saw AukeAlerts profile, he was spying :0
    Last edited by Quibble; 06-21-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Oh and I forgot to mention, if anyone saw AukeAlerts profile, he was spying :0