Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cool Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire - Explanations and Apologies

Attention CrossFire fanatics,

We have heard your passionate cries, but we need to ask for your vigilance for a slight while longer. Please read below for a current status on what is going on, where we are going, why we are going there and what you can expect from the CrossFire service moving forward.

Apology, summary and expectations
    We would like to sincerely apologize to our loyal users for the instabilities in the servers today, and in the last recent while. And for the extended maintenance that we have run.

We are very close to sorting everything out from both a server stability point, and also with the new back-end issues with billing and such. We will require still a few more days of rollercoaster riding in order to get through this. Our teams here are working 24 hours a day to sort everything that comes our way and to continually work on issues.

We will have a visual spoiler, major events including lots of EXP and Makeup events for everyone starting next week. We will also be giving away a ton of free stuff and extending days on temporary items.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience that everything we have been working on have caused. Please do not look at this as being a permanent problem. Things are going to improve and by this time next week everything will be better!

Please read below for an explanation on some specific things.

Long Server Maintenance and Back-End billing upgrade
    What is it?
    This week we had an extended maintenance to implement a back-end billing system upgrade.

Why did we do it?
    The reason we did this was to better be able to distribute ZP to our customers and fans. We also have better tracking and more functions and abilities to give out ZP and deal with points in general. In short, it's a more efficient system.

What happened?
    Our website has over 35 Payment gateways (paypal, karma koin etc) in order to service as many people as possible. This is, to say the least, non standard. Most companies and publishers only have 1-2 which can exclude people and players.

Each of these payment gateways needed to be integrated into our system. Our technical teams worked nearly 24 hours straight to achieve these however this was poorly planned with a game update and compounded server issues which we are seeing now.

What can we expect?
    At current the system is now functioning, however there are a few payment gateways that are unavailable, in addition there will be some expected delays when using ******s.

We don't expect many lingering issues with this integration and by this time next week everything should be sorted. If you do experience a delay on a payment or notice that something is unavailable, just give us time to finish the integration and everything will be working correctly soon.

June Game Update
    What is it?
    The June Update had a huge casual update with the new EMD Lab. In addition to the map there are updates to the Black Market, slaughter tickets and new zombie mode rewards. We will have patch notes coming soon.

Why did we do it?
    Because the game gets updated each month with new content!

What happened?
    Due to poor planning on our end, the new back-end updates were planned at the same time as the game maintenance. The intention was to have a simple extended maintenance, however things started to compound and quickly turn into major problems.

Once the servers are able to go live, we released them so that we can help please the people who were impatiently waiting to play. However we noticed server instabilities which were causing what people think are "bugs". Please note that most of the 'bugs' with the patch are directly related to the server instabilities.

What can we expect?
    As a result of the problems from the update, we didn't get a chance to do the fun things we normally do. Patch events, giveaways, patch notes, visual spoiler etc.

This is all still going to be released. Next week we'll have visual spoilers, plus a plan for events and some great things coming.

Server Problems
    Server problems are caused by a number of factors. Some of them are easy solutions, some of them are more difficult.

Over the last 3-4 months we have been experiencing some server issues that have been out of our immediate control. What this means is that the servers have been acting poorly, and we have not been able to determine a solution for the problem until recently.

It has taken many weeks of work and communication with a variety of people. We have implemented a lot of stuff on the back end, groundwork by moving databases, servers and other things. And the end result is that we're going to be finishing our long server maintenance sessions next week with the final upgrades to the system which should prevent the unnecessary downtime we have seen in the last 3-4 months.

We would really like to ask that our users trust the work that we're doing behind the scenes. After the last couple extended maintenance's, we are in a position to implement the final checks and improvements. And by this time next week we should be looking at a much improved much more stable service.

Please note that most of the 'bugs' users are experiencing in game are directly related to the server status.

Clan EXP Bug
    The bug has been reported, now 3 times, to the developers. In both early cases they delivered to us what they thought would fix the bug. Unfortunately this has not fixed the bug.

We will be removing EXP and GP for players who have abused this bug. We know who the players are who are taking part in this bug, and we will reset those experience levels to prior to this bug being in the game.

This also means removing things like GP items, GP crates, GP guns won from crates, ribbons and more. There are limits, even accidents and if you load up on VIP weapons that the game has, these totals that we are seeing from players abusing this bug are beyond those limits, and will be removed.

Thanks everyone for reading, and their loyalty, we sincerely apologize for the recent issues. We promise that there are amazing things coming for CrossFire this summer and hope that you stay to be involved!

Admin [GM] Saidin
    Last edited by mandingo17; 06-21-2013 at 03:16 PM.
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/IamTheHulk.jpg[/img]
    . I will Only Buy, Sell or Trade with People Who I Deem Honorable. MPGH is The Best Forum But There A Lot of Scammers Here.

If You Need Help or Advise, PM Me Here or Message on Skype.
    I Am Always Online in Skype or Here in MPGH.
    My One and ONLY Skype: it_call_center

BE AWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
    CLICK ON MY NAME TO ADD ME
    ~:~~:~-..-~:~~:~

Useful Links: Current List of OMM - List of Middleman Impersonations - Report a Scammer - Download the OMM Trading App

Thanks
    thanks for the info

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iSmexy For This Useful Post:

-IamtheOne- (06-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No problem. You are more than welcome. I did this for the ones that can read, ahahaha.
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/IamTheHulk.jpg[/img]
    . I will Only Buy, Sell or Trade with People Who I Deem Honorable. MPGH is The Best Forum But There A Lot of Scammers Here.

If You Need Help or Advise, PM Me Here or Message on Skype.
    I Am Always Online in Skype or Here in MPGH.
    My One and ONLY Skype: it_call_center

BE AWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
    CLICK ON MY NAME TO ADD ME
    ~:~~:~-..-~:~~:~

Useful Links: Current List of OMM - List of Middleman Impersonations - Report a Scammer - Download the OMM Trading App

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Pretty long read, basically Saidin's excuses.

[Trusted list]
    - Skill145 : Nice trade, done with OMM.
    - CFFG. : Trusted guy, Traded with OMM.
    - Fox. : Awesome guy, Traded with OMM.
    - ]i[Smoke. : Smooth trade, done without OMM.
    - Dot. : Nicely completed trade, done with OMM.
    - freeasabird : He went first, done without OMM.
    - rchayne : I went first, nicely done without OMM.
    - shoracko (+2) : He went first, done without OMM.
    - Extreme_XB : Pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - accountforsale : Bought an account from his website, trusted guy.
    - JohnDoe52 : Nice and fast trade, he went first, done without OMM.
    - USWEST : He went first, pretty damn fast trade, done without OMM.
    - Poxer (+5) : He went first on first half, then was my turn. Done without OMM, no issues. Trusted guy!
    - Yovillesociety(+1) :done with OMM.
    [Scammers list]
    - [U]ndetecte[D]. : PermaIpBanned.
    - ILoveLasagna : PermaIpBanned.
    - blazingkid51 : PermaIpBanned.

IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Err is there a summary?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Err is there a summary?
    Z8 sucks and the whole 14 hours of maintence was a joke.
    The end.
    Fuck z8games.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NotAGMGhost For This Useful Post:

I_want_cheat (06-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They better come up with something. Always fucking up shit z8. I don't understand why this game has so many problems.

Play css,cs:go, ava and other f2p games. They never have problems like this. I think g4 needs to hand the game over to someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAGMGhost View Post
    Z8 sucks and the whole 14 hours of maintence was a joke.
    The end.
    Fuck z8games.

CF EU FTW!

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Failz.jpg[/IMG]

SIGNATURE

11. The Following User Says Thank You to I_want_cheat For This Useful Post:

NotAGMGhost (06-21-2013)

Thanks
    Nice c+p thanks anyways

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post

CF EU FTW!
    Fck hell yeah!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo17 View Post
    Attention CrossFire fanatics,

We have heard your passionate cries, but we need to ask for your vigilance for a slight while longer. Please read below for a current status on what is going on, where we are going, why we are going there and what you can expect from the CrossFire service moving forward.

Apology, summary and expectations
    We would like to sincerely apologize to our loyal users for the instabilities in the servers today, and in the last recent while. And for the extended maintenance that we have run.

We are very close to sorting everything out from both a server stability point, and also with the new back-end issues with billing and such. We will require still a few more days of rollercoaster riding in order to get through this. Our teams here are working 24 hours a day to sort everything that comes our way and to continually work on issues.

We will have a visual spoiler, major events including lots of EXP and Makeup events for everyone starting next week. We will also be giving away a ton of free stuff and extending days on temporary items.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience that everything we have been working on have caused. Please do not look at this as being a permanent problem. Things are going to improve and by this time next week everything will be better!

Please read below for an explanation on some specific things.

Long Server Maintenance and Back-End billing upgrade
    What is it?
    This week we had an extended maintenance to implement a back-end billing system upgrade.

Why did we do it?
    The reason we did this was to better be able to distribute ZP to our customers and fans. We also have better tracking and more functions and abilities to give out ZP and deal with points in general. In short, it's a more efficient system.

What happened?
    Our website has over 35 Payment gateways (paypal, karma koin etc) in order to service as many people as possible. This is, to say the least, non standard. Most companies and publishers only have 1-2 which can exclude people and players.

Each of these payment gateways needed to be integrated into our system. Our technical teams worked nearly 24 hours straight to achieve these however this was poorly planned with a game update and compounded server issues which we are seeing now.

What can we expect?
    At current the system is now functioning, however there are a few payment gateways that are unavailable, in addition there will be some expected delays when using ******s.

We don't expect many lingering issues with this integration and by this time next week everything should be sorted. If you do experience a delay on a payment or notice that something is unavailable, just give us time to finish the integration and everything will be working correctly soon.

June Game Update
    What is it?
    The June Update had a huge casual update with the new EMD Lab. In addition to the map there are updates to the Black Market, slaughter tickets and new zombie mode rewards. We will have patch notes coming soon.

Why did we do it?
    Because the game gets updated each month with new content!

What happened?
    Due to poor planning on our end, the new back-end updates were planned at the same time as the game maintenance. The intention was to have a simple extended maintenance, however things started to compound and quickly turn into major problems.

Once the servers are able to go live, we released them so that we can help please the people who were impatiently waiting to play. However we noticed server instabilities which were causing what people think are "bugs". Please note that most of the 'bugs' with the patch are directly related to the server instabilities.

What can we expect?
    As a result of the problems from the update, we didn't get a chance to do the fun things we normally do. Patch events, giveaways, patch notes, visual spoiler etc.

This is all still going to be released. Next week we'll have visual spoilers, plus a plan for events and some great things coming.

Server Problems
    Server problems are caused by a number of factors. Some of them are easy solutions, some of them are more difficult.

Over the last 3-4 months we have been experiencing some server issues that have been out of our immediate control. What this means is that the servers have been acting poorly, and we have not been able to determine a solution for the problem until recently.

It has taken many weeks of work and communication with a variety of people. We have implemented a lot of stuff on the back end, groundwork by moving databases, servers and other things. And the end result is that we're going to be finishing our long server maintenance sessions next week with the final upgrades to the system which should prevent the unnecessary downtime we have seen in the last 3-4 months.

We would really like to ask that our users trust the work that we're doing behind the scenes. After the last couple extended maintenance's, we are in a position to implement the final checks and improvements. And by this time next week we should be looking at a much improved much more stable service.

Please note that most of the 'bugs' users are experiencing in game are directly related to the server status.

Clan EXP Bug
    The bug has been reported, now 3 times, to the developers. In both early cases they delivered to us what they thought would fix the bug. Unfortunately this has not fixed the bug.

We will be removing EXP and GP for players who have abused this bug. We know who the players are who are taking part in this bug, and we will reset those experience levels to prior to this bug being in the game.

This also means removing things like GP items, GP crates, GP guns won from crates, ribbons and more. There are limits, even accidents and if you load up on VIP weapons that the game has, these totals that we are seeing from players abusing this bug are beyond those limits, and will be removed.

Thanks everyone for reading, and their loyalty, we sincerely apologize for the recent issues. We promise that there are amazing things coming for CrossFire this summer and hope that you stay to be involved!

Admin [GM] Saidin
    Thanks for sharing the information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thx for Sharing . Gona Lose My Fcking Gp's Weapons That i won From BM -_- MY GoD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdouDeviL View Post
    Thx for Sharing . Gona Lose My Fcking Gp's Weapons That i won From BM -_- MY GoD
    Don't be that sure, they are fuckers, they won't remove

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NotAGMGhost For This Useful Post:

AbdouDeviL (06-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAGMGhost View Post
    Don't be that sure, they are fuckers, they won't remove
    i hope So Bro .
    I don't care About Gp's And Exp's . But my 3 Bm Weapons . Damn :'(

Thanks
    should i be afraid from refunding my exp and Gp and weapons gained from the bug Or it's just talk?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast