Thread: Story Time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Story Time!

At the end of the school year, the sate requires all Seniors to take a very basic writing exam along with Math and Science. Well on the day of the writing section we were all told that we can't keep the notes paper (No clue why) and whatever we wrote on it was never to be seen again. Unless, of course, the student was to write/draw any prohibited items on the page. Yea I don't know what the fuck the School Board is smoking either, but it must be good. Anyway, with the event that someone was to put anything bad on the sheet we would get pulled out of class and confronted about what we did. This was the only was to see the page again.

Well after I finished my exam, I decided to attempt and create a song. My song was to have at least 15 verses and band name, album name, and a very temporary album cover. I was very successful (At least I thought so) and completed all the items listed. Once done it hit me, like really hard right in the jaw. I just remembered that I wasn't able to keep the paper. Extremely pissed at myself, a really shitty idea pops into my head. Lets draw a huge bong on the back side of the paper and a bag of pop, that way the take me out of class and show me the sheet again. I regret this decision so much and wish someone had been there to slap me.

The last week I had gotten called down to the office and completely forgot about the drawings. On my entry I found the Deputy and the Assistant Principle all staring at my work of art. As I stand in the doorway, slightly shitting my pants, the Deputy comes up to me and says "Son, you better hope to GOD that you ain't got no illegal paraphernalia on you or you're gonna be in a whole heap of trouble." I got searched and my parents were contacted. Since my record was good I didn't get suspended or fined, but i got it good from my step dad. My mom on the other hand, thought it was funny as hell and asked for a copy or the sheet. She got one!

So I guess my plan worked but I got a real good talk with my step dad and explained if he ever catches me with drugs or whatnot I'm out on the streets. Funny thing is, I'm blazed right now typing this!

Hope You Guys Enjoyed!
    Last edited by Trevor Phillips; 06-22-2013 at 10:39 PM.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Cool Story Bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Is there a summary?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Spaghetti Master (06-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    At the end of the school year, the sate requires all Seniors to take a very basic writing exam along with Math and Science. Well on the day of the writing section we were all told that we can't keep the notes paper (No clue why) and whatever we wrote on it was never to be seen again. Unless, of course, the student was to write/draw any prohibited items on the page. Yea I don't know what the fuck the School Board is smoking either, but it must be good. Anyway, with the event that someone was to put anything bad on the sheet we would get pulled out of class and confronted about what we did. This was the only was to see the page again.

Well after I finished my exam, I decided to attempt and create a song. My song was to have at least 15 verses and band name, album name, and a very temporary album cover. I was very successful (At least I thought so) and completed all the items listed. Once done it hit me, like really hard right in the jaw. I just remembered that I wasn't able to keep the paper. Extremely pissed at myself, a really shitty idea pops into my head. Lets draw a huge bong on the back side of the paper and a bag of pop, that way the take me out of class and show me the sheet again. I regret this decision so much and wish someone had been there to slap me.

The last week I had gotten called down to the office and completely forgot about the drawings. On my entry I found the Deputy and the Assistant Principle all staring at my work of art. As I stand in the doorway, slightly shitting my pants, the Deputy comes up to me and says "Son, you better hope to GOD that you ain't got no illegal paraphernalia on you or you're gonna be in a whole heap of trouble." I got searched and my parents were contacted. Since my record was good I didn't get suspended or fined, but i got it good from my step dad. My mom on the other hand, thought it was funny as hell and asked for a copy or the sheet. She got one!

So I guess my plan worked but I got a real good talk with my step dad and explained if he ever catches me with drugs or whatnot I'm out on the streets. Funny thing is, I'm blazed right now typing this!

Hope You Guys Enjoyed!
    Don't listen to your step dad live da high life bro!

Thank me if I help. Please?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yourout For This Useful Post:

Assistive (06-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Is there a summary?
    I forget that? Damn...
    Summary:
    Didn't get in trouble, mom idolized my masterpiece, I get to keep masterpiece, step dad threatens me.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

@yourout
    Should have seen the dank I had yesterday. Had orange crystals in it! I was in heaven to say the least.

Thanks
    Blazed 4 days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    don't do drugs my homies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    don't do drugs my homies
    I wont do drugs, but I'll smoke weed all day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cool story bro, Got anymore?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Your school's just jealous of your Bong-drawing skills.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John Zoidberg View Post
    Cool story bro, Got anymore?
    Well since you asked...
    And were the second newphag to say "Cool story bro."