Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by legendofhsv View Post
    Okay, thank you for the feedback. I will add a screenshot of the ap history of june. You will see, I spent much money on AP. When I see this, I become sick
    Do you have Skype so we can talk a bit easier?

Thanks
    Yea, you can add me on skype.

ID: Legendofhsv

Thanks
    50$ what do you say?

Thanks
    No, is what I say. There have been higher offers

Thanks
    lol people offering such a low amount for such a good account MPGH became cheap as shjt back in the day i had a acc with all the guns that was possible to get and i recieved 2000€ YES 2000€ people need to understand that AP Capsules cant be won that easy lol even tho the account looks farmed due all the regular guns are bought with euro's ingame, if you can poste ure register date, and some of youre purchase history and it proofs that u didnt euro farm and that the account is old u can easily get 250€ thats 300+ usd just saying and people on mpgh step ure game up for such an account, just try to think about this how much could i get with my offer ? if you wud buy AP, i dont even know this guy but im just typing this down cuz people need to know about this.. and aeria are bigger money wolfs then ijji !

~MrSellAlot

P.S my tip to you is w8 till you get some1 who gives you a great and reasonable offer dont rush things with the acc cuz 170usd is like what ? 3-4 Oil tanks for youre car ( sorry for my awfull english ) :x
    Last edited by MrSellAlot; 06-28-2013 at 11:14 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrSellAlot For This Useful Post:

legendofhsv (06-28-2013)

Thanks
    Wow, thanks for that post. You are absolutely right! Gratz for the money lol! I dont expect that much tho You are right, the offers, which have been made, are really low. Sometimes you invest money, and dont get caps. People sometimes seem to forget, how much work stands behind that.

I will wait, until I get an offer, which I understand, and accept, the others will be denied.

You make me hope, that here are still people, who understand the hard camping in cap shop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by legendofhsv View Post
    Wow, thanks for that post. You are absolutely right! Gratz for the money lol! I dont expect that much tho You are right, the offers, which have been made, are really low. Sometimes you invest money, and dont get caps. People sometimes seem to forget, how much work stands behind that.

I will wait, until I get an offer, which I understand, and accept, the others will be denied.

You make me hope, that here are still people, who understand the hard camping in cap shop
    That dude is talking bullshit.
    170$ for 4 barrels of oil? Nigga, gtfo.

Aside from that, mind listing your AP capsules?
    A good price would be 60$ base price for the legit rank + shitton of weapons, and 10$ per AP capsule and 5$ per AP secondary.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    Nobody is such an diot and willing to buy a game account for 2000 Euro.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSellAlot View Post
    i had a acc with all the guns that was possible to get and i recieved 2000€ YES 2000€ people need to understand that AP Capsules cant be
    Yu ne money whc you pay frap capsules or a te game. The items you sell only are virtual. Nt more..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @MrSellAlot that's just plain bs, proof or it never happened , 2 month salary for an Ava account? Nigga 2000€ = 320k ap = 1600 capsules worth 200 ap, ofc. Nobody could win all AP caps get all the other guns with that amount of AP. Are you sure you're not legendofhsv? Seems like you want more money for the account.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html

Thanks
    i only use this account for selling bro and im talking like 2years ago when ava was like very popular still offers like 100$ are BS for a account like this if it is LEGIT
    ive been selling mostly on GzP i remember the days that if you only had mosin u cud easy get like 50-60€ MPGH is just cheap as shjt im fine with it tho i only sell when i need to and my stuff sells fast and no i am not this guy, i dont even know him just talking UP his account cuz he spend alot btw there are people with 100€ AP and they dont even win 1 cap gun u can say its bad but shjt happends u could test it tho go get 100$ AP and see how much u can win if you got 100$ to burn

P.s MPGH is a good site, but also a hacker site cuz of this forum there are hacks such as euro farm exp farm so yeah people dont pay anymore for the rank and guns wich can be bought with euro's, on GzP the price for euro caps was 5$ each i even had a capsule gun shop for the euro guns for 10€ ill win you 4 euro cap guns with like 100k euro, no hate to MPGH cuz its a good site just saying how it used to be.. and BtchPlease if you only earn 1k € every month go to school get a diploma and get a better job.. Just saying

~MrSellAlot

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

i guess alot people on MPGH dont have money to burn i saw people who donate 800$ to a streamer almost every month thats even worse then spending 2k € on a game account wich had EVERY gun in the game ( till there came new guns out ofc.. ), there are rich people out there you know maybe i shud also say this it took me like 3~5months to sell the account for 2k €

Quote Originally Posted by lackaa View Post
    Nobody is such an diot and willing to buy a game account for 2000 Euro.

Yu ne money whc you pay frap capsules or a te game. The items you sell only are virtual. Nt more..

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

That dude is talking bullshit.
    170$ for 4 barrels of oil? Nigga, gtfo.

Aside from that, mind listing your AP capsules?
    A good price would be 60$ base price for the legit rank + shitton of weapons, and 10$ per AP capsule and 5$ per AP secondary.
    u know how we call kids like u in the netherlands ? the same country u r from..

CHEAP ASZ DUTCHIES ure prices are bs if i didnt disslike you i would be more then happy to give you 10$ for free and lets see if you could win a cap gun

ure just a anoying kid who likes to get shjt cheap, its good to get stuff cheap but GTFO with youre comments like this and this price range bla bla BS

they shud ban you For real, every poste u make is like sneaky down talking the account

nuffsaid and i wont even reply to you

~MrSellAlot

and by 3-4tanks i ment like 3-4 times tanking gas inside ure car maybe even less since the prices are crazy now-a-days
    Last edited by MrSellAlot; 06-30-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Add my skype J.Cole.MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Add me on skype. I want to discuss a price on this account with you.

skype - ophantastic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You just contradicted yourself you said you would not respond yet you did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    You just contradicted yourself you said you would not respond yet you did.
    Who are you talking to?

Thanks
    +++Still for Sale+++

---I was on holiday for 2 weeks, thats why I didnt respond---

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast