Sarcasm or pity?

Thanks
    I love you navi.
    Where do you live navi?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Disable PMs, problem solved.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Pretty sure he's a child molester .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Just stick to MSN Navi. At least there you can control who contacts you and what is said.

+ I haven't talked to you in a while.
    Sorry boo, work made us upgrade to skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    qurl wwill u send me sum picz of ur bobies haha ??????????????????????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    To The Most Amazing Lady I Have Ever Met

You may never ever read this. And this will most likely never ever be discovered by anyone that is related to you or I…. or who even cares…. But there is things I have to say…. that must be said.

I will try my level best to tell the truth in this letter no matter how much pain and hurt it may cause myself as this is something I just have to do and to clear up all the lies I have told you in the past….

I guess the best place to start is the beginning….

When we met, I admit, I fell for you very quickly!! I felt a love that I have never ever felt before!! You were and still are the most amazing lady I have ever met!! This is something I know will never ever happen again!!

Then a few weeks in when you did what you did. I won’t say, we both know, and I am in no way looking to throw mud…. I started to develop… ‘insecurities’. I was petrified of losing the most wonderful thing that had ever happened in my life!! I couldn’t get what I’d done to deserve such a special person to come into my life. And I admit. I hid my ‘poor / working class background’ from you as I was so ashamed of what I was…. Always knowing that I wasn’t good enough for you and you showed me this by repeatedly doing what you did.

I don’t know if you ever truly did love me? I think looking back over what has happened these past 5 months, maybe more, has shown me you didn’t really. I don’t think anyone who truly loved someone can treat someone else the way you have treated me. Again, I am in no way trying to be horrible. I’m just facing facts. You have made me out to be some sort of…. ‘monster’. I think at the beginning you never meant things to go this far, but now I’m not so sure? Now I think you really want to make sure I get what’s coming to me. What did I do to make you hate me so much? How can someone ( I ) still love someone so much, yet the other person ( you ) despise and loathe so much? When did this happen? How did this happen? I may be a lot of things, but I’m not the monster you have made me out to be. I’m anything but that. What did I do to deserve this from you?
    @x.navi.x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kingcool267 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Psychotic (06-25-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcool267 View Post

You may never ever read this. And this will most likely never ever be discovered by anyone that is related to you or I…. or who even cares…. But there is things I have to say…. that must be said.

I will try my level best to tell the truth in this letter no matter how much pain and hurt it may cause myself as this is something I just have to do and to clear up all the lies I have told you in the past….

When we met, I admit, I fell for you very quickly!! I felt a love that I have never ever felt before!! You were and still are the most amazing lady I have ever met!! This is something I know will never ever happen again!!

Then a few weeks in when you did what you did. I won’t say, we both know, and I am in no way looking to throw mud…. I started to develop… ‘insecurities’. I was petrified of losing the most wonderful thing that had ever happened in my life!! I couldn’t get what I’d done to deserve such a special person to come into my life. And I admit. I hid my ‘poor / working class background’ from you as I was so ashamed of what I was…. Always knowing that I wasn’t good enough for you and you showed me this by repeatedly doing what you did.

I don’t know if you ever truly did love me? I think looking back over what has happened these past 5 months, maybe more, has shown me you didn’t really. I don’t think anyone who truly loved someone can treat someone else the way you have treated me. Again, I am in no way trying to be horrible. I’m just facing facts. You have made me out to be some sort of…. ‘monster’. I think at the beginning you never meant things to go this far, but now I’m not so sure? Now I think you really want to make sure I get what’s coming to me. What did I do to make you hate me so much? How can someone ( I ) still love someone so much, yet the other person ( you ) despise and loathe so much? When did this happen? How did this happen? I may be a lot of things, but I’m not the monster you have made me out to be. I’m anything but that. What did I do to deserve this from you?
    @x.navi.x
    Wat .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

Wat .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

@x.navi.x
    I guess that MPGH needs some love in one way or another.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post

I guess that MPGH needs some love in one way or another.
    Indeed .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post

Sorry boo, work made us upgrade to skype.
    nabi come with us on skype night
    we can both read the posts on jackinchat together (Dabe new favorite site)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

nabi come with us on skype night
    we can both read the posts on jackinchat together (Dabe new favorite site)
    The chat was going great until y'all started talking about that site. Went downhill from there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

The chat was going great until y'all started talking about that site. Went downhill from there.
    waiting for dave to officially rename general to "rainbow room"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Confirmed. You are 11.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast